Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I agree with keemstar that this was all about money. I think shane is just going to side with jeffree as they are going to release makeup together i.e. following the £££
Someone said Shane had a swatch off his palette on his arm. So he's in J* camp for sure

D

Deleted member

I wonder if he’s sexually inexperienced and that’s why he goes for straight guys- cos it’s safe. Just a thought

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Don't they all? Lol

Sometimes I wish they just came on here and read comments but that would be too real.

I remember back back back in the day YouTubers would and get bitchy about GG.
I find usually that they pick the most controversial and hate filled? Hers was full of praise and of course Halo plugging🙄

amorama

Jeffree has a long history of doing this. Seems also to me as if everyone wants to twist each narrative until they look better by contrast so they can get the popular vote off because of it. Sam Cooke, for instance, is a lying predator who exploits gay men's needs for his own sexually fickle experimentation:

Yel

Chatty Member
I reported Tati's video as she did not put an AD on it and I felt mislead by the 40 minute vitamin ad.
As long as it's very clear it's their own company I think it's OK.

Another thing that annoyed me with Tati's vitamin ad is how she was going on about big plans she has to give back in the future when she reaches her goals. What's that? Once you're a billionaire you want to set up a charity? As feilx said just do it now, why the need to hang about as I'm sure she has more cash than the average person would make in several lifetimes.

It's addictive checking their sub counts, James has lost almost 3m and tati has gained over 3m. I'm not staning for Tati but still hope she overtakes him in a few more days.

I'm not buying this

Gigglez

He's probably only got enough for the 6m mansion and one Tesla. He wants the 30m mansion full of supercars. More money you have the more you want, for so many people!
Isn’t it sad! And the more they have the more they have to keep up to pay for all the shit!
A lot of influencers live an over the top “surface/keeping up with the Jones’s” type of lifestyle. It makes me sick. Overconsumption and fake! Jame Charles is the epitome of scum.

Yel

Chatty Member
Tati just keeps digging

18 h ago, Tati Westbrook ‏Verified account @GlamLifeGuru
I'm sorting through all that is heavy & dark with a purpose of finding light. The names they call me good or bad are theirs. Their opinion of me is not mine to absorb. What they think of me is not why I am here. For those of you that miss me, I miss you too. I will be back soon.