Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
"the whole world is waiting to see what jeffree star says next" bitch please sit down. Across the world hardly anyone knows him.

Tati is the worst. Starting this all up with with her out of context misleading stuff without evidence. Then when she's called out for lying then says she won't talk about it. Don't trust her for a second she's disingenuous to the max.

Tati calls asking for evidence "bloodshed" :rolleyes: and now it fires back on her it's a private matter.

End them all.

Reactions: 9

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Maybe she enjoyed being his mentor & being kind. Most new talent needs someone more experienced to take them under their wing & give them advice.
Yep. My husband is a mentor at work for people, some of them only in their early 20s but starting out their career. Nothing that weird about it.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
James Charles is one patronising, shady, bitchy, nasty walking apology.....
But it’s a “I’m sorry sisters” #Imsonotsorry apology.

I’m honestly past seeing this guy all over social media for his shitty attitude and stupid ass comments, it’s every single week now. He’s awful to his “fans” and claps back at them for the smallest of criticism.
I don’t think there’s a guru or influencer he hasn’t had an issue with or a run in with.
Yet he doesn’t learn!!!!
“I’m only 19, I’m young, I’m learning” is his go to excuse for everything now.
He’s basically the male Tana Monatagueeeee... I can’t spell that 🙄

I’m so over him and ALMOST 600 quid!!!!!
With a MASSIVE booking fee slapped on top of that.
Is he Beyoncé now 🙄

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
This guys video just came up on my recommended.

He’s trying to jump on the bandwagon from JC saying he was good looking 2 years ago. Sorry, I know JC has done wrong but bored of everyone jumping in on it.

Also on this screenshot, he’s like yeah he messaged my friend Carmie too. Well. That kid Carmie is way more of a c**t than James Charles will ever be. He’s pretended to bath in bleach and clickbaited peadophilia and incest. So as soon as this kid mention his mate is him. I’m out.

Basically this guy got a message off JC when he was 17 ( jc was probably only 17 too as it was in 2017) saying he was good looking. And now he’s making out that he could have felt intimidated into questioning his sexuality from that. Bitch please. Sorry but I don’t think JC did much wrong in this particular scenario, he was trying to hit on cute guys around his age.

On a side note, Do you think we can get Tati to do a video on Chris Ingham and ruin his channel the way she has JC

Attachments

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Another day, another upload...
3 weeks late Nikita. You had ONE JOB!
Completely agree that he didn’t have a pass for weekend 2 (only 1) and got artists passes from Sugar Rush drugs for weekend 2.
it’s just when/how it was arranged that doesn’t add up 😐

ED0D7ADB-DBF5-4B96-87D4-9E8623F14223.jpeg

And just when we were getting the pitch forks sharpened..
Shane Dawson pipes up 🤔
This is your warning Shane, I let Jake Paul slide, Tana monta-ican’tspellhername I could understand, you’re her friend 🤷‍♀️
graveyard girl, Jeffree Star.
Some I’ve hated more than others.
BUT IF YOU TOUCH THIS LAD OR TRISHA WITH YOUR BTEC OPRAH APPROACH.

We’re not ok. WE’RE NOT GONNA BE OK!
You also stood by knowing all this “information” about both of them.
I’m over the jelly baby scandal I love the fact everyone is being dragged now.
Tati, Gabriel, Nikita, James, Trisha
It’s like Drama-Christmas

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
RIGHT IM OUT....
EVERYONE IS CANCELLED. COLLECT YOUR PANTS AND YOUR COATS YA’ll CANCELLED...

IM OBVIOUSLY NOT OUT..
IT’S JUST GETTING GOOD 😎😎

Drama alert is going in on Tati and Jeffree....

Last edited:

thenomad

VIP Member
I never understood the hype around James Charles. I’m glad he is getting schooled because his ego and behavior was atrocious. I understand he’s very young but his predatory behavior and throwing people under the bus esp those who helped him rise in the industry is just in poor taste. It doesn’t matter how old you are. He’s an adult. He knew better and he didn’t care. There are no excuses.

And don’t even get me started on his ticket prices. He really thinks he’s Beyoncé, doesn’t he.

GeorgiaLucy

PewdiePie? Mr Racist comments haven't got him cancelled ever

I'll pass on that video
OT
Cancel culture is truly toxic, I dislike that people have started doing that. To think one word out of line and suddenly you as a person needs to be 'cancelled' one tweet from 6 years ago and your career is ended. That's nothing to do with Pewdiepie, just about the cancelled comment. Jeffree Starr was horribly racist but everyone buys his makeup, Shane Dawson did blackface and was racist but it's okay because he "apologised" and "grew up". Why do some people get a pass on being cancelled but others don't for doing the same thing?

Last edited:

Sweetard

If what James has done is true, then it is really appalling but there is something about Tati that rubs me the wrong way. She is a 37 year old woman crying about a teenage boy. She paid and flew him out when he was only 17 to do her makeup and she was in a position of power as she had a career and followers and James was relatively unknown then. If the genders where reversed and it was a man flying out a teen girl and promising big brand deals and lots of money it would be creepy. I can believe that James has made mistakes and preyed on straight men as that is what the evidence shows but Tati still did some questionable things, no matter how nice her intentions where.
Maybe she enjoyed being his mentor & being kind. Most new talent needs someone more experienced to take them under their wing & give them advice.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

Sit down James....
You’re already cancelled 😎
And damn this kid can’t act...

IM LEaRniNg aNd GrOwiNg...
im only nineteen (part 35)

• Haha

Tacilo

I'm loving this drama way too much 😳

He hasn't showed up to a meet and greet in a mall somewhere in Australia - he is over an hour late and people are starting to leave :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I don’t get the ‘ I don’t know where my channel is going/what will happen in the future/if I will return’...to the ‘ Enjoy the pre filmed videos/ I will be back stronger/ I will return to play around with makeup as I love it too much’.
As soon as James Charles started exceeding J*, views/collabs/subs wise...you knew J* started plotting. Now he is deleting old tweets, hmmh.

Reactions: 8

thenomad

VIP Member
Team no one but I’m glad they’re all racing to the finish line to ruin each other’s careers in the process. These people are all delusional and short-sighted.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don't think there's anyone to Stan for [emoji2368]

I'm low-key staning for James tonight after crumbling tati's nicest person ever image. I'll probably not be able to stand him in a day though [emoji1787]
They say to be a YouTuber you kinda have to be egotistical, but I think the beauty community takes that above and beyond. And start acting like God.
REAL celebs have smaller egos which is quite funny.

I can't see why anyone is still on board her ship. She looks more devious and manipulative by the day.

This exactly
Couldn't agree more. When I watched her first video I simply couldn't believe a 37 year old woman not only filmed her self dragging a 19 year old but edited and uploaded the rubbish. My god if this is how people in the beauty industry treat their ''friends'' I would hate to see the result of being hated by any of them. Why can't she simply admit she was grossly WRONG, donate every single to charity that she earned and put this to bed already instead of throwing herself a pity party ??? #NoSelfRespect #AdmitYourWrong