James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to watch but could not get into it, they both seem like lovely people though and I'm loving their house!

Another good vlog last week.
They have really got into their groove content and editing wise. Clare spying on James looking at the lawn 😂
I really think their channel is great.

Reactions: 1
Enjoyed the vlog, only issue was the making lite of Paisley's lump, when Claire said 'it's all falling apart, dead dog, dead grass'. Maybe that's her way of dealing with something serious, just seemed a little callous

Reactions: 2
Enjoyed the vlog, only issue was the making lite of Paisley's lump, when Claire said 'it's all falling apart, dead dog, dead grass'. Maybe that's her way of dealing with something serious, just seemed a little callous
It was abit yes but I share her kind of humour don't think she meant to be so harsh.

Reactions: 4
It was abit yes but I share her kind of humour don't think she meant to be so harsh.
I think you're right, I'm the opposite, I'm overly protective of animals but have more of a dark humour when it comes to people. Probably 30 yrs as a nurse in A&E responsible for that lol

Reactions: 3
Another good vlog.
Apart from meeting Joe Sugg and Dianne at the tattoo parlour. Omg Dianne is so annoying. You can hear her screeching and showing off constantly in the background.

• Heart
Another good vlog.
Apart from meeting Joe Sugg and Dianne at the tattoo parlour. Omg Dianne is so annoying. You can hear her screeching and showing off constantly in the background.
This!! I don't find her that try hard in her own videos or Joe's but Jesus in that vlog she was something else!! It was really kiss assy comments towards James. I'm sure she's rubbed shoulders a lot but something came off to me like she was flirting with James, Joe couldn't have felt too nice at that moment.

Also the way they did the hello fresh ad, they kept making sure we knew they already used the service, and it came off as "we're not trying to sell you, but yet we are", just put it bluntly and let it be what it is lol.

Otherwise, I found it a fairly good one.

Just been watching a few of their you tube videos and am loving them. Their house is amazing too

Just watched this week's vlog, was good to see bits of the Taylor Hawkins concert. Is James really friends with Joe Sugg or is it just for the vlogs?

Just watched this week's vlog, was good to see bits of the Taylor Hawkins concert. Is James really friends with Joe Sugg or is it just for the vlogs?
They are really friends. They've been playing games together on Twitch regularly since early lockdown, and they've hung out together more times than has been shown in vlogs.

They are really friends. They've been playing games together on Twitch regularly since early lockdown, and they've hung out together more times than has been shown in vlogs.
I know a few weeks ago Joe and his GF were there when James got his tattoo, all you could hear was her shrieking in the background

• Haha
James ' I've got a pain in the neck and a pain in my arse '
Claire ' so have I' !!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
James Buckley becomes Cameo's first ever millionaire just from filming videos

Replying to myself but not sure that stacks up? He charges around £50 for a video, Cameo takes 25% commission, so he would have had to have done almost 27,000 personal videos to make a million?!

James Buckley becomes Cameo's first ever millionaire just from filming videos

Fair play to him. He was one of the biggest names in this country doing really well on cameo back when it was fairly new. He obviously put the time in to do this. Now he's reaping the rewards.

I know it's only recording himself wishing people happy birthdays etc, but apparently it takes up a lot of time. He was doing about 50 a day If I remember what he said rightly via his streaming back during lockdown.

I'm fairly new to the Buckleys. Does Clair have a job outside of youtube etc., or is she a stay at home mum?

I'm fairly new to the Buckleys. Does Clair have a job outside of youtube etc., or is she a stay at home mum?
She's a SAHM.

The news of James being Cameo's first millionaire might make people think twice about buying their book. Gleam are squeezing them hard it looks like. I wonder if Clair will get fed up of the management after a while?

Reactions: 5