James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this latest vlog was really good to me, James is always hilarious even by himself, he has back to back funny things to say and it's always effortless

The guys' weekend actually looked really fun and glad he included it all

Reactions: 4
this latest vlog was really good to me, James is always hilarious even by himself, he has back to back funny things to say and it's always effortless

The guys' weekend actually looked really fun and glad he included it all
Yes I enjoyed that one too.
I had gone off their vlogs for a bit - I know this is heresy but Clare was getting on my nerves for some reason.
But yes this latest was good and entertaining.

Reactions: 2
Yes I enjoyed that one too.
I had gone off their vlogs for a bit - I know this is heresy but Clare was getting on my nerves for some reason.
But yes this latest was good and entertaining.
Yeah I sense that same thing too. Not that I don't like her as a person anymore but for a while it seemed like they were putting her front and center because of all the comments that she gets and I think James is quick to think people are mostly there watching for her and that's not all true. I for one really enjoy just him and got a kick out of his dressing room vlogs during his play. So as long as it's balanced I like it. I know he thinks of himself as dull but that's the farthest from the truth.

Yeah I sense that same thing too. Not that I don't like her as a person anymore but for a while it seemed like they were putting her front and center because of all the comments that she gets and I think James is quick to think people are mostly there watching for her and that's not all true. I for one really enjoy just him and got a kick out of his dressing room vlogs during his play. So as long as it's balanced I like it. I know he thinks of himself as dull but that's the farthest from the truth.
She's starting to get her ego back I think which is starting to come through on camera. All the lads fawning over her will do that. 😂

Ive only ever watched for him. She is a bit boring. She is a nice woman and attractive but not much entertainment. But he has his humour and genuine funny behaviour to him. I enjoyed him dressing room chats more than them together. He is definitely the star of the show which makes sense

Reactions: 3
She's starting to get her ego back I think which is starting to come through on camera. All the lads fawning over her will do that. 😂
I do like Claire , but have noticed sometimes she can be really harsh on James. I know in the vlogs it looks like she does everything and he does the bare minimum, but I get the feeling he does a lot more than we see. They clearly have a lovely home, which is down to then bring a team, So I think for them to have the lifestyle they have it's got to be BOTH of them and not just Claire. Let's be honest the new book and even the channel will predominantly interest people because of James, without his name how many people would have started watching the vlogs? I really enjoyed this stag week vlog, it was nice to see him having some fun, instead of moving furniture again lol

Reactions: 5
I do like Claire , but have noticed sometimes she can be really harsh on James. I know in the vlogs it looks like she does everything and he does the bare minimum, but I get the feeling he does a lot more than we see. They clearly have a lovely home, which is down to then bring a team, So I think for them to have the lifestyle they have it's got to be BOTH of them and not just Claire. Let's be honest the new book and even the channel will predominantly interest people because of James, without his name how many people would have started watching the vlogs? I really enjoyed this stag week vlog, it was nice to see him having some fun, instead of moving furniture again lol
To be honest I dont think its unreasonable for her take on more of the chores and child rearing she doesn't have to work.
I get he isn't always filming etc but he is still the employed one out of the two so has mor eregialr commitments etc outside of the channel.
I think she is nice but far from the star of the show. It brings the family feel but it is only successful due to James's character and comdedy/fame. Not a criticism as she is watchable but a vlog on her own would not be good

To be honest I dont think its unreasonable for her take on more of the chores and child rearing she doesn't have to work.
I get he isn't always filming etc but he is still the employed one out of the two so has mor eregialr commitments etc outside of the channel.
I think she is nice but far from the star of the show. It brings the family feel but it is only successful due to James's character and comdedy/fame. Not a criticism as she is watchable but a vlog on her own would not be good
I totally agree with you, I just get the feeling that because she edits the vlogs, they are edited in a far more favourable way to her, that makes her look like a martyr who does everything. Regularly she posts on IG that she's watching films on week days when the boys are at school, so that kind of contradicts the narrative that she's always busy doing 'everything'. From what we see, I do think they are both brilliant parents and I could imagine James being the 'fun dad', the boys can hang out with, have fun and a laugh. I must admit I'd be quite interested in true crime content with Just Claire, but that's more because I have a similar horror and true crime interest, I wouldn't be interested in just her vlogging

Reactions: 3
^^ She does post on IG sometimes pics and videos of James working hard on the lawn and it's evident that he cares a lot about it and it bothers him when things aren't right. What comes to mind is when he's done steaks/ bbq's a couple of times that haven't turned out and he stays bothered for the rest of the evening that others didn't get to enjoy it. So I think behind his witty and comical exterior, he does really care and so I'd also be hard pressed to believe he doesn't work or help around the house.

Also agree, the stag weekend was hilarious and I about died at the murder mystery getup he had to be in and the Robin Hood comments.

Reactions: 1
I agree if she did a podcast or vlog about a subject such as a crime and horrow that would probably do well, she is watchable I would probably give it ago.
But content based on just her and her lifestyle would be dull af

^^ She does post on IG sometimes pics and videos of James working hard on the lawn and it's evident that he cares a lot about it and it bothers him when things aren't right. What comes to mind is when he's done steaks/ bbq's a couple of times that haven't turned out and he stays bothered for the rest of the evening that others didn't get to enjoy it. So I think behind his witty and comical exterior, he does really care and so I'd also be hard pressed to believe he doesn't work or help around the house.

Also agree, the stag weekend was hilarious and I about died at the murder mystery getup he had to be in and the Robin Hood comments.
Definitely I get the feeling that when he does a job he likes it to be correct, or like you mentioned it seems to irritate him

Yesterday's vlog was pretty good!!

"Clair's feet are swollen... stay tuned" was my best bit

Closely followed by Harrison going "geez" under his breath about Clair with her feet in that pan to cool them off. 😂

I don't follow these two but can anyone explain why Stephanie Beatriz is commenting on Clairs photo? Aka Mirabel Encanto?! I am trying to work out the connection and I'm lost! I only know him from Inbetweeners but are the vlogs worth a watch?

I don't follow these two but can anyone explain why Stephanie Beatriz is commenting on Clairs photo? Aka Mirabel Encanto?! I am trying to work out the connection and I'm lost! I only know him from Inbetweeners but are the vlogs worth a watch?
She was on the same play as James, that's how they know her

Really enjoyed this week's vlog. I wish YouTube would stop with all the Ads, 8 during the vlog,I know it's YouTube and not the creators who do that