James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't they get paid for the ads?
I'm not sure how it works now. It used to be down to the creators, but then YouTube changed the rules about monetisation and I think they took more control, so I suppose a popular channel like the Buckley would be a prime target

Really enjoyed this week's vlog. I wish YouTube would stop with all the Ads, 8 during the vlog,I know it's YouTube and not the creators who do that
Is it? I thought it was the Creator? That's one reason I stopped watching their vlogs as the amount of Ads were ridiculous and annoying!

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure how it works now. It used to be down to the creators, but then YouTube changed the rules about monetisation and I think they took more control, so I suppose a popular channel like the Buckley would be a prime target
I don't know the way you tube works, but am sure the folks who put out vlogs get paid for the ads. So 8 ads in an over 20 mins vlogs is alot!

Reactions: 2
Another vlogger I watch said ads get put on now regardless, I presume to get more people to pay for premium. I think they can turn them off but it’s not always noticed until after the vlogs go live so they have to go back and change it.

I don't know the way you tube works, but am sure the folks who put out vlogs get paid for the ads. So 8 ads in an over 20 mins vlogs is alot!
It was ridiculous, I expect ads but every few minutes seems unusual. Like you said a 20 minute vlog averages every 2 to 3 minutes

Was a great vlog this week but hit about 6 ads during that one for some reason. LOVED it though, hilarious as usual. " Well done yeah now you feel comfortable because you've sent your kids down first" I CACKLED!! I can't believe Clair managed to do that whole course and not drop the camera.

Reactions: 3
Sorry for going completely off topic but @viewtube I think we watch the same kind of vloggers, have you watched Those Happy Days?

Am now watching the new Buckley's vlog!

Back on topic, really like the vlog, stunning place they stayed in, and like you all on here, kudos to them for not showing their boys faces.

Reactions: 4
That was a good fun blog. James is very funny.
That place is amazing - should be at at least £1000pn 😬

I went down a Those Happy Days wormhole. Not sure what to think at all 😂. The moaning about narrow country lanes in their massive lorry was interesting. And an omelette outside Gavin and Stacey's house. What the hell?

That was a good fun blog. James is very funny.
That place is amazing - should be at at least £1000pn 😬

I went down a Those Happy Days wormhole. Not sure what to think at all 😂. The moaning about narrow country lanes in their massive lorry was interesting. And an omelette outside Gavin and Stacey's house. What the hell?
Those happy days, the thread is hilarious!!

How much was the place the Buckley's stayed?

How much was the place the Buckley's stayed?
Looking at the website I *think* one of the smaller places was £999per night. It's in the Cotswolds and you can buy properties there.
I don't begrudge them tbh. It is just perks of being an influencer 🤷‍♀️ Crazy.

Looking at the website I *think* one of the smaller places was £999per night. It's in the Cotswolds and you can buy properties there.
I don't begrudge them tbh. It is just perks of being an influencer 🤷‍♀️ Crazy.
Wow, that's some money a night!! But like you say, tis a perk of being an influencer!ll

I've tried really hard but just can't warm to Clair.
And I don't think she'd have ever looked twice at him if he wasn't famous.

Reactions: 4
I like that they always encourage their kids and never say a negative word towards their sons when they want to do something. Whether it be playing guitar or the course they did in the vlog, they really don't show fear or worry and cheer their kids on and that's so important. I didn't quite have that dynamic and so I think that, coupled with the fact they blur out even slight views of their faces makes them quite good parents in my view. I don't have kids and don't plan to as am child free by choice but I really really respect them for those things.

I also just love seeing them with a Rottweiler. I grew up with rotties and had a childhood one in the 90's as a young kid ( they were like the dog of the times at that time here in the US) but now it's really hard to see them anywhere and most people don't choose that breed as their family dog. I love that Paisley is such a member of their family and that she's so gentle. Think it's quite sweet.

^^Re Clair. I do really like her actually, I get a down to earth vibe from her and I think they both have sharp wit and good senses of humor. But I can't speak to how they got together or anything. It's really funny he ended up getting with a model, he's not bad looking himself but I think she could have gone for whoever and gotten them and chose him. For what reasons I don't know but it's clear they get on well day to day in their videos though we don't see bts.

For some reason I went off her for a while though, around the time they were doing all those q+a's in their kitchen. I think they were also talking a lot about her having her own channel and for a second I felt like it was going to her head a bit. She's better now again.

Reactions: 3