James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah this is starting to grate on me. Have you noticed the clothing reels Clair has been doing the last couple weeks? Surely those are all for ads or for the sake of click throughs or something too?
To be fair to her she posted that her black dress was £12:in the Asos sale,she posted a screen shot and not a link,which was a nice change from most of the greedy vloggers who AF link anything they look at. The styling reels seem quite random. I like Claire when she posts normal stuff,especially her love of horror and true crime because share those interests and I also agree, I think their decision not to show they boys faces is so sensible, too many vloggers monetise their kids and inturn put them at risk from potential online bullyingnor predators. The older vlogs are still my favourites much more authentic and natural

Reactions: 2
To be fair to her she posted that her black dress was £12:in the Asos sale,she posted a screen shot and not a link,which was a nice change from most of the greedy vloggers who AF link anything they look at. The styling reels seem quite random. I like Claire when she posts normal stuff,especially her love of horror and true crime because share those interests and I also agree, I think their decision not to show they boys faces is so sensible, too many vloggers monetise their kids and inturn put them at risk from potential online bullyingnor predators. The older vlogs are still my favourites much more authentic and natural
my bad, I didn't notice that, fair play
I know she probably has a lot of expensive things but would try to share the stuff that are bargains more so that's good
I've always loved that they don't show their kids and I think that's something they would never not commit to

my bad, I didn't notice that, fair play
I know she probably has a lot of expensive things but would try to share the stuff that are bargains more so that's good
I've always loved that they don't show their kids and I think that's something they would never not commit to
I totally agree,more realistic,to show items affordable to those watching. I think they come across as brilliant parents,very natural, must admit living with James must be like having a 3rd child. I love their home its a normal family home and I like that Claire does a lot of the decorating.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They were at Chewton Glen again. Was it probably a gifted trip again this time we reckon?
Wonder what James is working on at the moment

They were at Chewton Glen again. Was it probably a gifted trip again this time we reckon?
Wonder what James is working on at the moment
Is Chewton Glen the place lots of influencers go to? Zoella for eg. Yes probably gifted I imagine.

I wonder if James is doing Taskmaster. I think he'd be good tbh. They film all the challenges over a few days then the studio stuff comes later.

Was enjoying this weeks vlog,until Danny Dyer appeared,find him so irritating. I like the vlogs when they’re with their friends who live across the road

Reactions: 5
same!! Danny just... to me he feels very try hard every time. Still a mystery how they ended up so close? I'm not from the UK but I heard they were from the same place? but it seems like they wouldn't naturally have much in common unless they were just trying to rub shoulders with each other. Maybe I just don't know but it's a bit odd to me.

I really don't like how they're managed by Gleam. I know they put that bit in there about being down at the office, with something in the works and it had the gleam futures thing all over it. I feel like they could have actually been 10x more successful with their vlogs handling it on their own 2020 style, but to each their own

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was enjoying this weeks vlog,until Danny Dyer appeared,find him so irritating. I like the vlogs when they’re with their friends who live across the road
Same here! Really like their neighbours actually 😂 I’m not sure how they even know the Dyers, maybe they live near each other too

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how James and Clair met? were they just in the same circle at an event one time? I'm sure they've probably said I just can't recall

Reactions: 1
It’s all in this article but didn’t realise she moved in with him as soon as they met!

ah thanks for sharing! I wouldn't have known where to find that. I had a read and it was really interesting, I guess them and Jo and Danny go way back.
It's nice seeing a more candid side to them where they're being a bit more vulnerable about how they support each other in hard times etc because even though anyone can see they're a sweet couple in their vids, they both have the sense of humor that they tend to brush over hard stuff with jokes. I love being like that myself but it was refreshing to read some of their struggles or worrying thoughts like we all have.

Is there a vlog this week?Usually they post something on IG if not posting a vlog,
not sure myself, I haven't even checked tbh, I totally forgot yesterday but I didn't see anything on IG either way

I liked their latest vlog. James massively hungover.
They're talking about some possible opportunity coming up which they 'can't talk about'. Clare said it was something 'you'd totally expect us to do' but may not happen. Hope they're not hoping to go down the reality TV route on 1TV2 or whatever.

I liked their latest vlog. James massively hungover.
They're talking about some possible opportunity coming up which they 'can't talk about'. Clare said it was something 'you'd totally expect us to do' but may not happen. Hope they're not hoping to go down the reality TV route on 1TV2 or whatever.
Thanks for the update as I haven't gotten around to watching yet.
Gosh I really hope it's not that, I would lose a lot of respect. Another thought was the serial killer spinoff channel stuff because there was LOADS of talk about Clair doing that a while back, but if you say it was something both of them can be involved in then probably not that.

I found this weeks vlog strange,it almost felt as if it had been thrown together because they had to post something. There was no mention of Claires birthday last week. The whole business of the book seems like a bit of a con rereleasing the same book,12 months after the original release, in paperback maybe adding a new chapter ,but essentially the same book. I wonder if people will be as eager to pay good money for the same book. Since they took on a management team their content seems a lot less natural. Also they rarely do outros anymore just abruptly end the vlog