James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it strange that people with as much money and success as they do need to beg for money by putting that option on their youtube. I quite enjoyed these vlogs as it seemed to be a hobby aside from their careers which made it more enjoyable as not desperate for money.
Yes take the money that it brings you but to demand/beg for more is insulting and doesn't sit right morally.
Absolutely, they don't struggle like most of us, and asking for money is soo wrong, what so they pop out a vlog and need the the money, shame on them!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, they don't struggle like most of us, and asking for money is soo wrong, what so they pop out a vlog and need the the money, shame on them!
I do enjoy their blogs, but to be fair, each 20 minute vlog contains at least two advertisements. Maybe if there was more put into the vlogs, in terms of variety of content and length of vlogs, it wouldn't be so bad. Next week's vlog is another Q&A, which seems to be quite an easy option for content, relying on viewers to provide ideas. I do wonder if Claire still enjoys filming for weekly vlogs or if it's intrusive or just something else she has to sort out. I really like Claire, she seems really down to earth and would happily watch a channel she did herself, sometimes, James can come across as annoying and a little bit of a 'look at me' celebrity

I really like Claire too, find her so down to earth and love how she doesn't show her kids. Have really gone off James, he's defo in it for the 💰, yep let's send them some money so they can get a curry!!

Reactions: 2
How much must the have spent on that kitchen but they want to scab £20 off us. Cheeky bastards

And im not at all saying how they should spend their money, it's theirs and earnt good for them that they can live well but don't expect others to watch you show that life and pay more than what you earn in views and ads etc

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Always said James is more money orientated than Claire. He's actually done quite a few things since Inbetweeners and probably paid their mortgage off as well. He has that second channel as well and uses clickbait titles relating to Inbetweeners.

• Heart
If it's true and James has been making around £100k from cameo, then I am sure they paid their mortgage off a long time ago.

Reactions: 1
I do enjoy their blogs, but to be fair, each 20 minute vlog contains at least two advertisements. Maybe if there was more put into the vlogs, in terms of variety of content and length of vlogs, it wouldn't be so bad. Next week's vlog is another Q&A, which seems to be quite an easy option for content, relying on viewers to provide ideas. I do wonder if Claire still enjoys filming for weekly vlogs or if it's intrusive or just something else she has to sort out. I really like Claire, she seems really down to earth and would happily watch a channel she did herself, sometimes, James can come across as annoying and a little bit of a 'look at me' celebrity
I feel like we're never going to get back the family out for the kids birthday or climbing up a mountain in Scotland completely unscripted or planned with all the funny and likable moments vlogs.
The q+a ones are never entertaining at all ( my own personal opinion) and require really low effort.

I know a normal vlog requires a good bit more but if you're just getting content as it happens without being uptight or trying to cater to certain ideals or to companies you now work for, it really shouldn't be that stressful? What I mean is that it seemed like they had more fun with it late 2020- and into last year.

• Heart
In today's one, when asked if they'd go on I'm a Celebrity, they were joking "you never know, we've got a mortgage to pay".
So I guess they haven't paid it off like we thought?

In today's one, when asked if they'd go on I'm a Celebrity, they were joking "you never know, we've got a mortgage to pay".
So I guess they haven't paid it off like we thought?
Been looking here maybe??

• Haha
Got to say their's was the best Hello Fresh Ad I've seen on YouTube, usually it's a quick mention and a glimpse of the box.

Reactions: 5
I guess since they've been away over the weekend, this weeks video should be more interesting than the q+a last week.
Noticed on IG Clair posted a cute pic of herself and ofc got some creepy crawlers in the comments perving on her. I must say I don't envy her position and it's going to probably get worse. God only knows what she's been sent to dm's.

Also curious ( but also dread it) to see when they show up with Alfie's new Future Self merch on because I know it's coming as James has worn the previous stuff before. I still find it odd they're all friends- it would be interesting at some point just to see how Alfie would even come across if he were ever in a Buckley vlog. Joe surprised me by being the same more or less as his own and Dianne's vlogs so that was quite refreshing I thought.

Maybe they'll have some good content again this summer what with garden parties and that neighbor of theirs that makes the rustic artisanal looking bread lol.

I guess since they've been away over the weekend, this weeks video should be more interesting than the q+a last week.
Noticed on IG Clair posted a cute pic of herself and ofc got some creepy crawlers in the comments perving on her. I must say I don't envy her position and it's going to probably get worse. God only knows what she's been sent to dm's.
wasn’t clair a glamour model years ago? She’s probably used to the creepy comments, although that obviously doesn’t make it okay

Got to say their's was the best Hello Fresh Ad I've seen on YouTube, usually it's a quick mention and a glimpse of the box.
Isn't their new kitchen echoey? It must be all those tiles. I wonder what possessed them to have that entire wall tiled like that 😬
It really looks like something out of a horror film, like Saw - but Clair loves them so maybe that is the look she was going for.

Also curious ( but also dread it) to see when they show up with Alfie's new Future Self merch on because I know it's coming as James has worn the previous stuff before. I still find it odd they're all friends- it would be interesting at some point just to see how Alfie would even come across if he were ever in a Buckley vlog. Joe surprised me by being the same more or less as his own and Dianne's vlogs so that was quite refreshing I thought.

Maybe they'll have some good content again this summer what with garden parties and that neighbor of theirs that makes the rustic artisanal looking bread lol.
BIB: This is what might stop them from making videos once he gets another big acting gig. I can't see James putting up with it if it gets worse even though it's probably happened to them before as she used to be a glamour model apparently. Clair will catch hell from other people too if she's seen to be encouraging them. I don't envy the position at all.

BIB: This is what might stop them from making videos once he gets another big acting gig. I can't see James putting up with it if it gets worse even though it's probably happened to them before as she used to be a glamour model apparently. Clair will catch hell from other people too if she's seen to be encouraging them. I don't envy the position at all.
I don't get the feeling he's very bothered because it seems like he's used to it and probably got it a lot worse when they first started dating because she was still doing the modeling then.
I think she does a good job of just downright ignoring the comments but will like or respond to other genuine questions or comments that aren't crass, which hopefully proves a point to the men making those comments.

Do you mean you think they'll stop filming if he gets a big gig again just because of the time issue or because she'd be doing most of it on her own if he's busy?

I don't get the feeling he's very bothered because it seems like he's used to it and probably got it a lot worse when they first started dating because she was still doing the modeling then.
I think she does a good job of just downright ignoring the comments but will like or respond to other genuine questions or comments that aren't crass, which hopefully proves a point to the men making those comments.

Do you mean you think they'll stop filming if he gets a big gig again just because of the time issue or because she'd be doing most of it on her own if he's busy?
If he gets cast in a big film or series, then they'll probably go on a long break while that's happening I reckon.

I'm really surprised that they've written a book, I just didn't think they would have had the time. I didn't watch the whole video but I guess they must have started during lockdown or shortly thereafter.
What does everyone think? think it's mostly about money from here on out?

Reactions: 4
I think it’s always been about money. Personally I don’t find that a bad thing, we all need to make money. As long as a vlog is still entertaining and isn’t just plugging merch or ads 24/7 it doesn’t bother me. I am very surprised they (Clair!) have written a book though! I think it could be a funny read but not something I’d pay £17 for.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s always been about money. Personally I don’t find that a bad thing, we all need to make money. As long as a vlog is still entertaining and isn’t just plugging merch or ads 24/7 it doesn’t bother me. I am very surprised they (Clair!) have written a book though! I think it could be a funny read but not something I’d pay £17 for.
On Amazon its pre order for £8.99.I agree we all need to earn to support our families. I really wish they'd go back to old style vlogs, may not of been lots of exciting activities but was a laugh watching them just being a family, this weeks'vlog ', wasn't so much a vlog and more a prolonged Ad for the book and tshirts.

I have nothing against them making money whilst they can, Inbetweeners money won’t last forever and fame is a fickle thing, might as well milk it whilst it lasts! Do we think James is maybe now the richest Inbetweener from all this? Not sure what the others are up to but I’d love that podcast from them all that James said he’d be up for on a Vlog once!