James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyre content 😱 Sister buys outfits. Buy buy buy. Sister buys husband buys wife buys. I commented that theres so much fast fashion that why not think other content that would be More sustainable or videos like outfits made From own closet (carys owns soooo much clothes) my comment got deleted in one second.

Ps what is this busy bee nicknsme 😱😂 busy doing what? Busy Doing absolutely nothing.

They want couple goals etc comments Nothing Else. Everything is fake and For social media booooos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theyre content 😱 Sister buys outfits. Buy buy buy. Sister buys husband buys wife buys. I commented that theres so much fast fashion that why not think other content that would be More sustainable or videos like outfits made From own closet (carys owns soooo much clothes) my comment got deleted in one second.

Ps what is this busy bee nicknsme 😱😂 busy doing what? Busy Doing absolutely nothing.

They want couple goals etc comments Nothing Else. Everything is fake and For social media booooos.
Suprised they deleted that comment, as they haven't deleted any of the ones saying how awful the floors look..

Reactions: 1
Suprised they deleted that comment, as they haven't deleted any of the ones saying how awful the floors look..
Makes No sense 😂 it was on YouTube where I commented! Are the floor comments insta or YouTube? Anyways 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 1
Makes No sense 😂 it was on YouTube where I commented! Are the floor comments insta or YouTube? Anyways 🤦‍♂️
Floor comments are on the YouTube videos- I really enjoy the people saying that people saying the floors are bad are "haters".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Id like to know this too 🤣
Surely that must cost a lot of money getting someone to edit it for them.
I believe the girl is pretty young and maybe a student? They’ve tagged her a few time’s in stuff - like when she sent them flowers. So they probably don’t Pay her a lot. But with that, I literally have no idea what they do if they don’t edit their own!

I believe the girl is pretty young and maybe a student? They’ve tagged her a few time’s in stuff - like when she sent them flowers. So they probably don’t Pay her a lot. But with that, I literally have no idea what they do if they don’t edit their own!
I guess they must just spend all day filming rubbish content for YouTube 🤣

I really hope they are paying her a fair wage and not using their position to take advantage of her.

For those asking what they do all day...

Get up.. start vlog of taking mila for a walk and getting a Starbucks whilst waffling about supporting small businesses
go home potter about Whilst procrastinating telling us they really need to clean (full house clean with me pending)
James will talk over carys 20 odd times whilst she is telling us all about how she’s now a size 14 and she’s so body positive but also so insecure...
(Films 10x SheIn halls & then cry’s about sustainability)
continues to mention sister who’s been there since before lockdown..
shows us whatever new mish mash clutter they’ve baught for the house
Now it’s time to relax & do her arts n crafts whilst James makes sure the moneys still rolling in whilst he wanks over his spread sheets.
& REPEAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Get up.. start vlog of taking mila for a walk and getting a Starbucks whilst waffling about supporting small businesses
go home potter about Whilst procrastinating telling us they really need to clean (full house clean with me pending)
James will talk over carys 20 odd times whilst she is telling us all about how she’s now a size 14 and she’s so body positive but also so insecure...
Now it’s time to relax & do her arts n crafts whilst James makes sure the moneys still rolling in whilst he wanks over his spread sheets.
& REPEAT.
Actually laughed out loud at this 🤣
'Wanks over his spreadsheets' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

& REPEAT.
Aw fuking hell the accuracy 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Bet she’s very jealous about Elle Darbys proposal compared to her own. She seems to try and compete a lot with her 😂

Reactions: 7
Husband buys my holiday outfits 🤦‍♂️😫 bleeping hell they just did Sister buys vid and again! Im so over theyre crappy consumerism content. All they do is buy random stuff they dont need. Drives me insane! Please folks Come and call them out - theyll be busy deleting.

Ps I didnt watch so I dont know where they Are going. Sure its spain italy or france or something Else stupid where all the influenzas Are going. And they Need it cause this year has been so stressful cause carys had to be few months without going To starbucks and the mall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Husband buys my holiday outfits 🤦‍♂️😫 bleeping hell they just did Sister buys vid and again! Im so over theyre crappy consumerism content. All they do is buy random stuff they dont need. Drives me insane! Please folks Come and call them out - theyll be busy deleting.

Ps I didnt watch so I dont know where they Are going. Sure its spain italy or france or something Else stupid where all the influenzas Are going. And they Need it cause this year has been so stressful cause carys had to be few months without going To starbucks and the mall.
they said in a previous video they had no desire to go on holiday this summer as they were focusing on the house... shows how they can’t even stick To what they say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.