James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Carys for not hiding she’s gained weight.
I used to be as lean as her, train as much and be as regimented with my food. I entered competitions and it was amazing! Then life and illness and move to different country - many things happened and yes I’ve gained weight too. Still in a size 10, but definitely much more of an average size now than the lean well trained person I was - and that Carey was! And for that I like watching her as it makes me feel less bad for my weight gain - because everyone else on YouTube are so thin, and yeah I just like that she admits she’s gained weight and that’s life.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s a breath of fresh air in the influencer world and I appreciate her for the body positivity posts however I think she’s just young and naive, I really don’t think she’s mature enough to have kids right now and I think she’s settled down with James too soon with that god expensive house not sure how on earth she can keep up that mortgage in 5/10 years time!!

I honestly can’t stand the amount of tit they buy to obviously just make videos then return. We are in a pandemic and they are buying clothes for £100/£1000 of pounds prancing around in them and then sending them back. I read online before that companies are going to start black listing people based on how much they return as they are clocking onto people doing this. Like the balenciaga one where they spent £1000s and sent it all back. Crazy

Reactions: 7
I just find this embracing the body positivity very fake. When she was into fitness she would post half naked pics of her all the time (like they all), not a Word about body positivity. Now that shes gained she started this body positivity but on her videos you See her very insecure and not glowing positivity at all.. So To me it seems really fake and glued on (im not saying you should glow every day or be a sunshine). I dont look at her and think wow shes glowing in her skin! I look at her and think wow shes Co dependant and seems super unhappy and Lost Hot mess

Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t stand the amount of tit they buy to obviously just make videos then return. We are in a pandemic and they are buying clothes for £100/£1000 of pounds prancing around in them and then sending them back. I read online before that companies are going to start black listing people based on how much they return as they are clocking onto people doing this. Like the balenciaga one where they spent £1000s and sent it all back. Crazy
I honestly think companies should start to do this. When I worked retail we had so many serial returners who would do stuff like purchase on the shop's credit card to get the vouchers, return the crap they didn't want and then use the vouchers to buy the stuff they actually wanted. The amount of deliveries and stuff Carys gets is disgusting, even if she is sending it back.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think companies should start to do this. When I worked retail we had so many serial returners who would do stuff like purchase on the shop's credit card to get the vouchers, return the crap they didn't want and then use the vouchers to buy the stuff they actually wanted. The amount of deliveries and stuff Carys gets is disgusting, even if she is sending it back.
The thing is, with smaller brands like asos, they’ll end up striking a deal with them cos “they’re promoting the new in stuff”
When actually all they’re doing is sweating in it, getting dog hairs on it and sending it back.

there’s a part of me that enjoys hauls.But there’s a bigger part of me that’s like “are we all not able to use the internet to see new stuff ourselves?!”

Reactions: 4
She definitely needs to shed some weight...about 15 stone of controlling sarky hole will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do worry how controlling James is. However very worryingly I don’t think he realises. Carys I think is weird with her sexual comments and lack of a very needed bra but I kind of wonder if she acts this way as some sort of realise if that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
I always wonder about these deep clean vids 😁 does Someone find them interesting?many influenzas do them! I didnt watch just saw upload! Its like theyve been home For months and they have No real jobs. They lazy around all day and cant keep the house organized! So out of touch with normal life

Reactions: 1
The thing is, with smaller brands like asos, they’ll end up striking a deal with them cos “they’re promoting the new in stuff”
When actually all they’re doing is sweating in it, getting dog hairs on it and sending it back.

there’s a part of me that enjoys hauls.But there’s a bigger part of me that’s like “are we all not able to use the internet to see new stuff ourselves?!”
Smaller brands like ASOS?! ASOS is massive. It’s available in several different countries. They don’t need carys to advertise for them. ASOS also blacklist people who keep returning stuff, they were one of the first companies to do it which I think is great

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And these are supposed to be influencers? None are. They are mostly all tied to a partner and they unintentionally normalise complete reliance on someone else and co dependency. Like many couple channels, they are all just clingy twats

I've noticed that in a lot of their montage videos Carys is always the focus of it and James is always out of shot. Whenever I watch a montage of their couple's channel it's always just Carys laughing, it's rarely the both of them in shot. It must be weird to look back at everything and to see that James is barely in the highlights of their life that they've put online.

Also I realised that James reminds me of Roy from The Office (US).

Carys fast fashion hauls annoy me! Like this girl has gym shark shits To last For life time and More More More. Like why 😫😫 its so lazy content - all hauls. Why not think outside the bubble?? Well she would actually need To plan her content bit More.. Its easy money For her and so lazy content and not To mention the amount she hoards stuff!!!!!!! Why does she make a living out of this crappy content

Reactions: 2
Put a bra on love!! Does anyone else think this pic makes her look like she’s got a little pea head
It does! This picture makes her look a lot larger than she actually is, her boobs look ginormous 😂 I suppose she’s gotta give her fans on Reddit some new content though

• Haha
I've always loved Carys regardless of her content I've always found her fun and relatable. but recently, her content is terrible, i don't need to see you paint another room in your massive house.

I hate how influencer couples seem to think its sooo cute and quirky to be 100% codependent on their partners but its actually so toxic! It is absolutely not a good way to live or maintain a relationship!
when youtube dies off and one of them needs to get a real job, most likely James. Carys will suffer massively being left alone for 8 hours a day.

Yes and what was this vlog about making a "room" " For mila 😁 first she will probs never lay there and second j&c will not let her be at peace cause they Are constantly shouting mila mila milaaaa! They Are really drowning theyre content is so crappy 🦍💩 massive mortage on theyre shoulders

Reactions: 1
I know people hate comments about Carys body but oh well. The fact that she is gaining all the weight on top of her muscles just looks bad.. Sorry had to say it. I gained weight after going to the gym for ages and it just makes you look so bulky, took me ages to feel smaller again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.