James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house is going to be a money pit. There are so many new builds going up in Cardiff they could have had a really lovely new build house in a nice area, other young people and families as neighbours. Yet they’ve bought a very overpriced big old house in an area filled with OAP’s and nursing homes! It’s like they’ve chosen the house just because it’s in the richest area in Cardiff.
Where I am, I would much rather have an older house. The new builds are filled with problems, put together in a rush, and often the walls aren’t as thick or sound proofed like the older houses. Give me an older house any day!

I wouldn't tell anyone outside of me and my partner. Idk if it's cause I'm with another woman but the idea of having kids is so stressful I wouldn't want to get my hopes up by talking to everyone about it just incase something went wrong.
I hate the idea of people saying it as it’s effectively saying ‘we’re having lots of sex right now’. I just don’t need to know that information about anyone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that they just assume that because they have decided it’s time, it will happen and unfortunately that’s not always the case!
it would have been good for them to try on their own for a while without telling the whole world
Yes its very naive. Even though They Are quite young youd still think They would actually think these things 😆 Having Someone ask you constantly Are you pregnant allready would be awful! But theyve built everything around them For content so maybe they dont mind.

In the hair cutting vid carys came out looking super insecure so I kinda now get all the showing Off the body. She really needs the attention and compliments.

Reactions: 3
She should be aware of the increased risks when conceiving a baby when your BMI is high. I know she said she doesn’t weigh herself, but now May be the time to start thinking about her own health for her child’s sake

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She should be aware of the increased risks when conceiving a baby when your BMI is high. I know she said she doesn’t weigh herself, but now May be the time to start thinking about her own health for her child’s sake
Are you for real?! Her BMI is fine. She’s fitter and healthier than most of us here!

Reactions: 35
Oh my god, I was a similar size to Carys when I got pregnant but mine was sadly all fat no muscle and I was never told that I was a risk because of my BMI by anyone. Some people on this site 🤣

I'm a similar size to what is Carys now and was pretty happy after my weight loss... Thanks dude. Really making me feel good about my own BMI.

Reactions: 18
I'm a similar size to what is Carys now and was pretty happy after my weight loss... Thanks dude. Really making me feel good about my own BMI.
Ignore them, they’re constantly making nasty comments about Carys’ weight 🙄

She looks fab and I’m sure you do too 😊

Reactions: 9
It’s not a nasty comment. BMI goes on weight, not muscle and it’s what midwives and doctors use to measure risk in pregnancy. Carys has got to be size 16-18 at least. So she’s clearly overweight 🙄 I’m sorry you are having issues with your weight and hope you get that sorted

• Angry
  • Wow
was
It’s not a nasty comment. BMI goes on weight, not muscle and it’s what midwives and doctors use to measure risk in pregnancy. Carys has got to be size 16-18 at least. So she’s clearly overweight 🙄 I’m sorry you are having issues with your weight and hope you get that sorted
BMI is the most unreliable thing in the world. You could be pure muscle and extremely fit (muscle weighs more than fat) and have a really high bmi. Please educate yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You are absolutely having a laugh. Carys is a size 8-10 in most items she buys, 12 at most. Also as a previous poster said, do a bit of research about BMI.

Reactions: 25
I think it’s pretty damaging to insinuate that Carys is ‘overweight’. She’s not, she looks perfectly Fit and Healthy😡🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are you sure you’re on about the right Carys?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Carys looks so healthy and happy. I think the comments on her weight are really uncalled for. Imagine being someone who is insecure (not saying she is at all but for all we know she could be as a lot of people struggle with their body image) and then reading comments where people are calling you fat and saying horrible things about your body when in actual fact your body is PERFECTLY normal and actually in better shape than most people’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s absolutely not a 16-18 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.