James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I spent that much on a house I would take my time doing it up she is making a mess out of it 🙄
This!! I always think this. She’s making SO mistakes and quick decisions. Such a waste of money doing it up now when they plan to rip it all apart after lockdown. I know lockdown doesn’t have an end date as of yet but surely you’d just wait? Make it homely with bits and bobs you have but don’t paint every wall, buy a lot of stuff you won’t need in a few months and change the floor?!
I can’t cope 😂

Reactions: 6
This!! I always think this. She’s making SO mistakes and quick decisions. Such a waste of money doing it up now when they plan to rip it all apart after lockdown. I know lockdown doesn’t have an end date as of yet but surely you’d just wait? Make it homely with bits and bobs you have but don’t paint every wall, buy a lot of stuff you won’t need in a few months and change the floor?!
I can’t cope 😂
It's because they don't have any other ideas for content.

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope 😂
It triggered me when she dropped a drip of black paint on her brand new bedroom carpet and didn’t seem bothered🤷🏻‍♀️ Everything is so slap dash with those two! The house could be so much nicer with a little patience and proper planning

Reactions: 6
I think they’d be doing this kind of content with or without lockdown. I feel like they’ve lost their direction.
They’ll find it again the minute she gets pregnant. All they ever did was go where the money flowed. At first Carys was just an insta fitness girl, then she went onto YouTube and saw that hauls made good money, so she started doing 10 a week. Then she got James involved (who I remember wasn’t really into it at first) but once they realised they could make money off being a ‘couple’ the couple channel came, the vlogs started and they bought their first house. They realised everyone loved house content so that became all they did. Then they realised getting a dog would get them views. When the novelty of the dog wore off they got engaged. Suddenly their content was all about wedding. Then came the actual wedding. Then when the wedding stuff was all over they were back to having nothing to talk about, so they bought another new house. Their new house content is already stale and they know the next big money maker will be a baby. They have rushed through their life all for the sake of content. It’s actually really sad how many youtubers do all this stuff just for views (aka money).

Reactions: 22
Such a toxic marriage. James must have some serious issues, he is so narcissistic towards Carys. The way he talks down to her isn’t the way you speak to somebody you loce

Reactions: 14
They’ll find it again the minute she gets pregnant. All they ever did was go where the money flowed. At first Carys was just an insta fitness girl, then she went onto YouTube and saw that hauls made good money, so she started doing 10 a week. Then she got James involved (who I remember wasn’t really into it at first) but once they realised they could make money off being a ‘couple’ the couple channel came, the vlogs started and they bought their first house. They realised everyone loved house content so that became all they did. Then they realised getting a dog would get them views. When the novelty of the dog wore off they got engaged. Suddenly their content was all about wedding. Then came the actual wedding. Then when the wedding stuff was all over they were back to having nothing to talk about, so they bought another new house. Their new house content is already stale and they know the next big money maker will be a baby. They have rushed through their life all for the sake of content. It’s actually really sad how many youtubers do all this stuff just for views (aka money).
You’re right they really have rushed through their lives. They should have gone more places, not necessarily travelled like back packers do but have holidays, experiences and stuff. They’re what, 23? Already married with their second house and wanting to pop a baby out as of yesterday.
maybe that’s how they wanted their life to go?But I just don’t get it. With all that money and opportunity.... do more than just constant hauls and bad paint jobs (followed by allergic reactions)

Reactions: 4
You’re right they really have rushed through their lives. They should have gone more places, not necessarily travelled like back packers do but have holidays, experiences and stuff. They’re what, 23? Already married with their second house and wanting to pop a baby out as of yesterday.
maybe that’s how they wanted their life to go?But I just don’t get it. With all that money and opportunity.... do more than just constant hauls and bad paint jobs (followed by allergic reactions)
Can’t believe how young they are

It’s crazy how young they are - each to their own I guess. I think they’re low-key very religious (I believe her younger sister is also engaged?) so that’s probably why they married so young etc. The last thing I would have wanted at 23 (hell, even now!) would be to get married and have a kid.

Reactions: 4
It’s crazy how young they are - each to their own I guess. I think they’re low-key very religious (I believe her younger sister is also engaged?) so that’s probably why they married so young etc. The last thing I would have wanted at 23 (hell, even now!) would be to get married and have a kid.
That’s a really valid thought actually, perhaps they are! I wondered if there was something in the family for them all to be engaged young

Watching the last but one vlog. They'd both been shopping, James for them, Carys for elderly neighbour. She'd bought 2 bunches of flowers, she said one was for neighbour,, and then James goes and puts them in the vase with theirs. And they then took Mila out for a walk, out twice in one day? Not exactly sticking to lockdown surely...

Reactions: 1
Watching the last but one vlog. They'd both been shopping, James for them, Carys for elderly neighbour. She'd bought 2 bunches of flowers, she said one was for neighbour,, and then James goes and puts them in the vase with theirs. And they then took Mila out for a walk, out twice in one day? Not exactly sticking to lockdown surely...
Haven’t seen but maybe she put them in water with her to stop them dying before she gave them to a neighbour? People are allowed to go shopping and walk their dogs in the same day lol.

Reactions: 8
Your allowed to go shopping and go out to walk your dog 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Can’t exactly walk your dog around a supermarket can you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a toxic marriage. James must have some serious issues, he is so narcissistic towards Carys. The way he talks down to her isn’t the way you speak to somebody you loce
How can you be narcissistic TO someone?! Narcissistic is to be excessively interested in yourself.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice she still had all the tags on her dying plants at the front of their house and on the pots they were in? Strange.

I'm also surprised to hear they are so religious seeing as Carys is always in such tight/revealing clothing posting pictures/videos all over the internet. It all just doesn't seem to go hand-in-hand. :unsure::oops:

Did anyone notice she still had all the tags on her dying plants at the front of their house and on the pots they were in? Strange.

I'm also surprised to hear they are so religious seeing as Carys is always in such tight/revealing clothing posting pictures/videos all over the internet. It all just doesn't seem to go hand-in-hand. :unsure::oops:
Yeah I was surprised To hear this too 👀 cause she has pics of her bare Fanny all around the internet! Also 100 boobie & camel toe pics.. She doesnt leave a lot To imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.