James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that an actual love bite on her cleavage or am I seeing things?!
1EE15041-52CB-483C-B4DA-7B2BF3FA3A05.jpeg

Is she dumb or dumb 🙄
This is kinda clutching at straws though. It’s like saying it’s stupid to boil a kettle in case you burn yourself and have to go to A&E

EDIT- sorry just seen it says she has an allergic reaction to paint. Ugh.

Reactions: 2
Is that an actual love bite on her cleavage or am I seeing things?! View attachment 106380

This is kinda clutching at straws though. It’s like saying it’s stupid to boil a kettle in case you burn yourself and have to go to A&E

EDIT- sorry just seen it says she has an allergic reaction to paint. Ugh.
lol! Yes I wouldn’t have said it if she didn’t have an allergy to paint!

Reactions: 1
Ngl that sports bra looks super comfy, I'm def having a look on gymshark's website for that.

I've said it before, but it's so obvious she never really cared about the fitness content now. She only goes where the money goes.

Reactions: 3
Ngl that sports bra looks super comfy, I'm def having a look on gymshark's website for that.

I've said it before, but it's so obvious she never really cared about the fitness content now. She only goes where the money goes.
I have that set in a different colour tho. Size down tho Bcos it comes up massive. X

I honestly think Elle Darby will be loving that she has gained weight. I think Elle will lose weight from the stress of losing her mum and end up getting back into fitness but more running, yoga ect and try to be the new Sarah's Day. I mean watching the couples Q&A you could see how competitive they both are.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think Elle Darby will be loving that she has gained weight. I think Elle will lose weight from the stress of losing her mum and end up getting back into fitness but more running, yoga ect and try to be the new Sarah's Day. I mean watching the couples Q&A you could see how competitive they both are.
I definitely think James and Carys came across so bad in that video. James was so cocky thinking they earn the most, all Elle did was show them the proof to shut them up, no bragging or small chat necessary :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7

I couldn't agree more with this. I started following Carys in 2017 as I was really getting into the gym especially resistance/weight training . I bought her UFBG plan to start in January 2018 (which is a fantastic workout programme thanks to Geoff Wiseman ) and she dropped it so quickly to move onto another guide that I suppose was more instagrammable/marketable which really disappointed me . The inconsistency is disappointing - to ditch a well thought out guide for a "booty" one or whatever. UFBG was brilliant because she had worked with someone really knowledgable who was always offering help and tips for understanding the guide/ improving form. Stupidly I bought her meal guide in late 2018- took one read through the PDF and was disgusted that she could charge for it. Basic meals, atrocious spelling/ incorrect information "nutritionalist" or information that was readily available on google. I really think she has sold out which is upsetting and I felt like an idiot at the time for being so impressionable by someone so flaky and unwilling to commit to a single idea or see it through properly.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't agree more with this. I started following Carys in 2017 as I was really getting into the gym especially resistance/weight training . I bought her UFBG plan to start in January 2018 (which is a fantastic workout programme thanks to Geoff Wiseman ) and she dropped it so quickly to move onto another guide that I suppose was more instagrammable/marketable which really disappointed me . The inconsistency is disappointing - to ditch a well thought out guide for a "booty" one or whatever. UFBG was brilliant because she had worked with someone really knowledgable who was always offering help and tips for understanding the guide/ improving form. Stupidly I bought her meal guide in late 2018- took one read through the PDF and was disgusted that she could charge for it. Basic meals, atrocious spelling/ incorrect information "nutritionalist" or information that was readily available on google. I really think she has sold out which is upsetting and I felt like an idiot at the time for being so impressionable by someone so flaky and unwilling to commit to a single idea or see it through properly.
Just to give people an idea of how basic the nutrition guide is

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 22.54.49.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she’s not actually pregnant because the video they filmed the other day she was chugging down the red wine?

I think she's just not on the fitness anymore and eating as she pleases. Before she was doing workouts for content, now its all about renovation. I haven't watched any of their uploads in recent weeks. They're all quantity and no quality which is saying alot considering they don't even edit their own videos.

Reactions: 5
Surely she’s not actually pregnant because the video they filmed the other day she was chugging down the red wine?
I don’t think she is yet - it will be obvious when she is because they drink quite a lot

I’m sorry but that house is a MESS considering they don’t have actual full time jobs to go to and work from home & also don’t have any children there house is a tip always looks cluttered and don’t even get me started on the absolute mish mash of tat they have bought for it they have zero taste i just feel like with the money they make they can afford to buy new tiles & furniture instead of the constant tacky d.i.y attempts and sticky back plastic for tiles they annoy the life out of me.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but that house is a MESS considering they don’t have actual full time jobs to go to and work from home & also don’t have any children there house is a tip always looks cluttered and don’t even get me started on the absolute mish mash of tat they have bought for it they have zero taste i just feel like with the money they make they can afford to buy new tiles & furniture instead of the constant tacky d.i.y attempts and sticky back plastic for tiles they annoy the life out of me.
I get they don’t want to spend a lot of money on those rooms right now as they Are supposed to be changing the whole house. The only reason she is doing these crappy DIY tiles ect is for content . As let’s face it they have nothing interesting going on . Even when they do travel vlogs all you see is them going to Starbucks and McDonald’s 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.