James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't agree more with this. I started following Carys in 2017 as I was really getting into the gym especially resistance/weight training . I bought her UFBG plan to start in January 2018 (which is a fantastic workout programme thanks to Geoff Wiseman ) and she dropped it so quickly to move onto another guide that I suppose was more instagrammable/marketable which really disappointed me . The inconsistency is disappointing - to ditch a well thought out guide for a "booty" one or whatever. UFBG was brilliant because she had worked with someone really knowledgable who was always offering help and tips for understanding the guide/ improving form. Stupidly I bought her meal guide in late 2018- took one read through the PDF and was disgusted that she could charge for it. Basic meals, atrocious spelling/ incorrect information "nutritionalist" or information that was readily available on google. I really think she has sold out which is upsetting and I felt like an idiot at the time for being so impressionable by someone so flaky and unwilling to commit to a single idea or see it through properly.
I bought her latest guide ages ago (idk why!) and the amount of typos... Jesus Christ. Not worth £20 at all. I haven’t even read it all because the self help bit made me eye roll hard.

Reactions: 1
I bought her latest guide ages ago (idk why!) and the amount of typos... Jesus Christ. Not worth £20 at all. I haven’t even read it all because the self help bit made me eye roll hard.
She doesn’t even write it herself Elle Darbys boyfriend Connor wrote the PT part and she had a ‘professional’ write the rest. Apparently!

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t even write it herself Elle Darbys boyfriend Connor wrote the PT part and she had a ‘professional’ write the rest. Apparently!
they should get their money back then as it’s crap 😂 typos and formatting errors all over the place! It’s as if no one proof read it?!

So basically she's just the face of it?! I'm a MH professional myself and eye-rolled at some of the MH advice. Just wish she'd get back in her box and offer advice where appropriate as opposed to putting her name to someone else's work.

No wonder why she’s getting so big these days
If her eating hasn't changed, what has changed to bring on this weight gain? She's not being truthful about something here, it's incredibly fishy that she's saying she hasn't changed anything about the way she eats or trains and yet she's put at least two stone on.

Just watched her utility room makeover video and all James did the whole time was talk down to her. I don't mind Cary's but I feel like James deserves his own thread because he's a colossal bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched her utility room makeover video and all James did the whole time was talk down to her. I don't mind Cary's but I feel like James deserves his own thread because he's a colossal bleep
Colossal bleep has to be the best insult I’ve ever heard 🤣👏🏻 defo using that in the future

Reactions: 16
Yes! Omg I cannot standddd him I don’t actually mind her tbh she’s a bit ott sometimes but she seems genuinely kind at heart like I can watch her in small doses I don’t think she would do you no harm but he is one manipulative control freak that just constantly puts her down it’s like she’s always trying to please him I wish she would grow a back bone and tell him to duck off I mean what does he actually do all day and don’t even get me started on them socks he keeps tucking into his scabby old jogging bottoms and he actually thinks it’s a vibe 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I just find carys bit Simple. Shes not passionate about anything in life except James n buying stuff constantly. Now they Are feeling all defeated and its Hard For them to create content🤦‍♂️ Wtf all they do normally is hauls hauls n hauls? Yes True they cant go shopping and starbucks Every day and its killing carys.

Yes the isolation gets to everyone and they Are allowed To feel that but jeez they Are privilaged. How do they make so much For what they do?

Reactions: 9
It’s such a shame... Carys used to genuinely be one of the best fitness influencers out there in my opinion. She didn’t do anything extreme like bodybuilding competitions (other than the usual 10,000 calorie challenges). She was just a normal girl who loved the gym. I know she was one of the first to bring out a guide for money but as others have said it was well-researched and backed up by a professional. I did enjoy seeing wedding/house content at first but the constant hauls have become wearing. I find them much less appealing to watch as a couple because James is so domineering. I also really hope Carys is receiving proper professional help for her anxiety. I know how debilitating it can be and her anxiety over not being able to buy things for hauls in the past has been worrying 😞

Reactions: 7
If I spent that much on a house I would take my time doing it up she is making a mess out of it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.