James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bored of the I'm wearing size 14 or I bought XL, but I could wear size 12 or a medium definitely 🙄😴 why aren't you then? no shame in being a bigger size post partum

Reactions: 25
5 weeks is ridiculously early for a routine, a v v loose routine in terms of making light and day obvious but I think she’s going to make life so much harder for herself

Reactions: 17
Had to unfollow her, her last story was stupid 5 weeks trying to get the long stint of sleep stop focusing on trying to make your baby sleep it will happen when it happens she's 5 weeks old for duck sake excuse the language but she's really infuriating me now. I sent her a nice message to say she's 5 weeks don't rush things and the long stint probably isn't possible at a decent time when you go to bed then she puts up that rude story about don't dm her with advice she basically doesn't want to hear. You cannot ask for advice only you want to hear doesn't quite work like that duck off you absolute dick.

Reactions: 32
5CD3A84D-3441-40A1-B1B9-F0A8A1C058AD.jpeg

So Carys posted this to her stories ...

My chest actually feels heavy with sadness, 5 weeks old and sounds like she will be putting her upstairs to bed. For the first 6 months baby should always be with you when they are sleeping. I honestly don’t understand with Carys, she just seems so cold and not motherly at all. Babies want to be with their mums, not separated and upstairs in a different room all by themselves

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
View attachment 569130

My chest actually feels heavy with sadness, 5 weeks old and sounds like she will be putting her upstairs to bed. For the first 6 months baby should always be with you when they are sleeping. I honestly don’t understand with Carys, she just seems so cold and not motherly at all. Babies want to be with their mums, not separated and upstairs in a different room all by themselves
She acts like a teenager...do you remember when she was pregnant and she couldn't deal with getting up so early! its like Amber is one big inconvenience to her life and her normal routines. because carys wants to sleep at 10pm she wants Amber to sleep at 10pm so Carys can get more sleep! surely she should be working her schedule and sleep around the baby not the other way round!
Can we all see how self centered this girl is now! everything is me me me!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 569130

It’s heartbreaking, shoving their tiny 5 week old upstairs on her own so they can sit and do duck all except plan pathetic videos that are all the same anyway 😒🤨 idiots. Just a pair of fuking idiots. Poor baby. I hope her nans at least cuddle her 😔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t have kids but even to me this feels super early from what I’ve heard people talk about etc :/ I don’t want kids purely because I am selfish and I don’t want my life interrupted etc but it seems Carys wanted the kid for content but now like people have said it’s an inconvenience her being here as she doesn’t fit into their schedule? Surely that’s just how it is until they’re older? I always assumed a sleep routine was for much older babies and basically as newborns you just went mostly with what they wanted and were comfortable with and you sorted the routine out later on? I have no knowledge on this matter at all but to me seems like they can’t wait for her to be asleep all the time so they can basically carry on as normal? I’m really surprised as I genuinely thought Carys would want her with her constantly and wouldn’t be able to put her down! Doesn’t seem to be the case though from what I’ve seen!

Reactions: 23
Honestly her smug little boomerang has annoyed me to no end ... Don't ask for advice and then say 'dont give advice that I don't like' they really shouldn't have had a child at all. I'd rather be absolutely exhausted and up all night knowing that my baby is safe from SIDS rather than being bothered about getting a good nights sleep myself

Reactions: 27
Honestly her smug little boomerang has annoyed me to no end ... Don't ask for advice and then say 'dont give advice that I don't like' they really shouldn't have had a child at all. I'd rather be absolutely exhausted and up all night knowing that my baby is safe from SIDS rather than being bothered about getting a good nights sleep myself
It's pissing me off that she isn't just googling it or asking her healthcare practitioners! They will be able to advise the best.

Also again she is showing her lack of maternal instincts - most mothers would know what routine their baby would benefit most from and be able to adapt their own to suit their baby's!

Reactions: 20
On Carys’ insta stories “practising her morning smiles”. Poor Amber can’t even just lie and smile without it being turned into a session of some kind. I know it’s just a snippet we see and certain wording but it’s quite uncomfortable to see how regimented they are with Amber. It’s like the baby always has to have a purpose for what she is doing rather than just letting her be (if that makes sense).

Reactions: 24
View attachment 569130

Putting babies in their own room alone to sleep at 5 weeks drastically increases the chances of SIDs. She is so out of touch with everything its unreal. Amber is 5 weeks old and she's already trying to force a routine on her as it seems Carys is too damn lazy to be a mother and cope with the sleepless nights and how Amber wants to do things. Its all about her and James, not about Amber at all, for example saying she wants that longest stint to be at the best time for her sleeping too. Sorry but motherhood doesn't work like that. Babies needs come first. Bet she will attempt sleep training soon. She is coming across as just lazy and strange at this point. Obsessed with Amber's sleep just because it inconveniences her. She doesn't seem to understand that babies aren't robots you can just programme to sleep whenever it works with you.

Reactions: 41
and here I am getting up at 5/6am every day because that's when my 9 week old wakes up 😂 maybe I should shove her upstairs by herself to cry it off and sleep train so I can get up later in the mornings 🙄

Reactions: 15
Had to unfollow her, her last story was stupid 5 weeks trying to get the long stint of sleep stop focusing on trying to make your baby sleep it will happen when it happens she's 5 weeks old for duck sake excuse the language but she's really infuriating me now. I sent her a nice message to say she's 5 weeks don't rush things and the long stint probably isn't possible at a decent time when you go to bed then she puts up that rude story about don't dm her with advice she basically doesn't want to hear. You cannot ask for advice only you want to hear doesn't quite work like that duck off you absolute dick.
I just unfollowed too because of this! My little one is only just sleeping through at 15 months!!

Reactions: 14
At first I thought she came across as so maternal and it was nice to see, but now its all becoming clear. She's clearly got no clue at all, I cannot believe when she doesn't even have a proper job she is already attempting to programme Amber at 5 WEEKS OLD to sleep whenever it works for her because she's tired even though she bloody has nothing to do all day apart from vlog her life and be a mother to Amber!!! God forbid if Carys ever has to experience being a proper working mother doing 12+ hour shifts- she would be completely unable to cope.

Also this illusion of how perfect their life and Amber is is obviously a load of crap. If it was all sunshine and rainbows and Amber was sleeping properly why would she be so desperate to change her sleeping routine already. Its really annoyed me to be honest.

Reactions: 28
Bet she will attempt sleep training soon.
I reckon they've already paid for or been gifted 🙄 courses to sleep train and are already starting it. Just want the sheep to make it seem like they helped 😂 she posts one "relatable" thing about amber being up and not settling during witching hours and the next day it's "we need a bedtime routine for amber so she sleeps at the best time for us". No you don't, surely your googling will tell you that at around 5/6 weeks they go through the first leap (if you believe that stuff) and a growth spurt and she's a bloody baby that just wants to be held!!!

Reactions: 3
Sleep/bedtime routine at 5 weeks old 😞😞😞
Amber really is an inconvenience for them isn’t she? Shows they had a baby for content and not because they were ready for everything that a baby brings.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.