James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay. I’ll take your word for it I’m not hugely bothered who wanted to get pregnant first it makes no difference to my life

I would agree to the context that yea, they do have children as a way to turn the direction of their channel because everything all of them do is about being a cash cow - but if I had to compare the two, I would say that Carys and James (to me from what I’ve seen - I don’t watch everything) had more of a genuine want to have kids than Elle and Connor. Connor is about as interested in his unborn son than he is about politics

I don’t know anything about Carys and her size disclaimer so I have nothing to add I fully think both of them in that case are dishonest and irresponsible if thats the case, there’s no reason to lie about anyone’s size because a number has no reflection on you as a person and the more people like this (across the entire influencer shitshow) is what creates insecure young women. I never disputed that.

Reactions: 5
Ambers face here is hilarious. She’s thinking what we’re all thinking, just fuck off you ugly pig nosed twat an stop damaging my ears
I thought carys and James actually acknowledged they are in a priveledged position in their YouTube video with James being at home and also discussed having some bad days with her postpartum body image

don’t think there is anything aesthetically pleasing about that Book. Looks like they just typed memories into a word document increased the font and stuck it on the side of a box 🥲

i have a fluffy white cat and no matter how much I clean and brush him I still get covered in it and see it in the air

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
yeah I don't really watch Elle, I've only watched the occasional video, but I remember that thing about when they'd want kids etc. I can't really comment on if she seems genuine about being a parent as I don't watch her but I've heard some dodgy stuff about Connor haha

carys would always complain jeans didn't fit her and be upset about it, and it was just obvious she needed to size up and she would be able to fit some, and then she started gaining weight too and it took her a while to say she wasn't a size 8 anymore. My wardrobe is full of clothes from xs/8 to a size M/12, depending on the shop and if it's tops or bottoms. I don't care about the actual number on the clothes (as by the NHS I was still overweight at a size 8 on top, 10 on bottom), to me I don't like the weight I am, and so when I feel comfortable again I'm going to exercise to lose some, but at the moment I'm enjoying all my baby cuddles before she gets too big and heavy to hold all the time

Reactions: 6
Do other parents actually feel crap if an influencer portrays their baby as perfect? My baby has been so fussy tonight and only just gone down but I’d never feel down because someone’s baby online sleeps like an angel. Because I know all babies will play up at some point

Reactions: 10
I don't because I know that it's most likely all fake on social media but some people will most likely struggle with it

Literally! I've got two of the hairy beasts, they moult year round but have two huge blowouts a year. We are currently in one and im drowning in hair. My baby is crawling so I'm hoovering like 3x a day and there's still hair bunnies.

Reactions: 3
People were saying the same about Carys when pregnant though? She ate junk all the time and Amber was measuring big? So you’re asking where the line is but why is it okay to judge one influencer and not another for doing what we perceive to be the same things as each other?

Have to agree with this, seems a bit hypocritical to ask where the line is in regards to what we judge influencers for and say about them and then go on to judge Elle Darby for what the OP perceives as glossing over real life.

this couldn’t agree more

Literally! I've got two of the hairy beasts, they moult year round but have two huge blowouts a year. We are currently in one and im drowning in hair. My baby is crawling so I'm hoovering like 3x a day and there's still hair bunnies.
omg i had to re read this twice!! i thought you said hairy breasts!! haha

I remember I used to when my daughter was newborn. Usually when I'd just got out the other end of a 5 hour "witching hour" to open Instagram to some smug cunt talking about what an easy newborn they have. It makes you feel like you must be doing something wrong. I only realised I wasn't when my daughter was 8 weeks old and diagnosed with reflux.

Reactions: 9
elle darby just posted a video about meeting amber, this should be an interesting watch!
just about 20 seconds where they say Amber's been asleep outside with them the whole time and was just waking up (so was in the swaddle outside haha?), and they say they can't wait for amber to have a best friend when elle has her baby

Reactions: 2
ok so i dont watch elle but watched this video!
why do i get the impression that because Elle is doing a gym that might be why Carys is doing one?
i could be wrong, but they seem very similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
ok so i dont watch elle but watched this video!
why do i get the impression that because Elle is doing a gym that might be might Carys is doing one?
i could be wrong, but they seem very similar.
I saw that while skipping through too and thought the exact same although Elle's home gym looks so much better

Reactions: 5
LOL ikr that was underwhelming, only thing was if the baby had been asleep outside i swear when carys speaks condensation comes out of her mouth because its so cold. like whuuut, but other people did say they dont believe they stayed in the garden, like it was just for show and they acc hung out inside etc

oh yeah they 100% passed the baby around and didn't stay outside Carys was fine to let strangers look into her pram on a walk to stare at amber so you'd think she would let elle hold her

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why they keep calling it a breast feeding session, u wouldn’t call it a bottle session, why not just Carys is feeding amber ?? Every other word out there mouths is breast feeding

Reactions: 14
again so many comments by them that seemed to be in response to here made comments about her napping all the time, by saying they don't film much when she's awake, made a comment on amber being "so advanced".

everything is still a session or play/awake time Carys and James, your day literally has little to no schedule, so why are you trying to make your kid have one at 6 weeks old

Advanced

Who even says that? And who even cares whether their child is doing ‘insert skill here’ at ‘x months’ it doesn’t matter!

Reactions: 4
New video... ‘Amber’s just having a birthday breastfeeding session..’ EVERYTHING is a session, not like she doesn’t do it everyday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.