James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I don't think we will every hear a bad thing from them. even today's stories about amber being fussy ended with oh but we are so grateful for how calm she is. just admit the last day or so has been hard. yes youre6 grateful you've got your baby, but doesn't mean you don't feel tired, emotional at times. she would be more relatable if she was just honest

Reactions: 17
i knew she would be one of those type of influencers....that whips the nips out whenever she gets the chance! i understand the baby needs feeding but why not find a more private spot to do it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
i knew she would be one of those type of influencers....that whips the nips out whenever she gets the chance! i understand the baby needs feeding but why not find a more private spot to do it.
Sorry I don't agree, women have the right to breastfeed where ever they want to, wherever they feel comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 151
Sorry I don't agree, women have the right to breastfeed where ever they want to, wherever they feel comfortable.
i get that its their right etc but why not sit down to the side and have a muslin or something just to protect modesty a bit.
she doesnt look like shes comfortably feeding in that photo...she looks awkwardly stood in the middle of a car park!

Reactions: 6
i get that its their right etc but why not sit down to the side and have a muslin or something just to protect modesty a bit.
she doesnt look like shes comfortably feeding in that photo...she looks awkwardly stood in the middle of a car park!
some mums like modesty and some donā€™t care šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø It is natural after all.

I have friends who cover up and some who donā€™t itā€™s just preference

Iā€™m sure if she was uncomfortable she would of covered up or gone elsewhere, no one is forcing her to do it that way haha

Iā€™m probably going to be someone who covers up as I donā€™t feel comfortable getting my boobs out in front of people but itā€™s so natural that thereā€™s nothing wrong with it if some mums do

Reactions: 19
some mums like modesty and some donā€™t care šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø It is natural after all.

I have friends who cover up and some who donā€™t itā€™s just preference

Iā€™m sure if she was uncomfortable she would of covered up or gone elsewhere, no one is forcing her to do it that way haha

Iā€™m probably going to be someone who covers up as I donā€™t feel comfortable getting my boobs out in front of people but itā€™s so natural that thereā€™s nothing wrong with it if some mums do
its not so much that's shes breastfeeding in public...its more the fact she has to post and take a photo every time she does it. its not natural its forced for the sake of getting a picture for social media. that's what really pisses me of about the celebs and influencers that do this.
its like the bump all over again...whipping the bare thing out every 2 minutes for the socials.
i have many friends that have babies and they breastfed and would whip it out but there would be no fuss made about it and it was just a natural thing as it should be.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but preaching ā€œModestyā€ during breastfeeding is just another way of shaming women. She doesnā€™t need to cover up, itā€™s not a sexual act. If people choose to cover up thatā€™s absolutely fine but thereā€™s nothing wrong with not covering either. Itā€™s a totally natural thing and itā€™s just another way to shun breastfeeding parents into dark corners and toilets so not to make others ā€œuncomfortableā€. But really the people who are uncomfortable with it are the problem tbf because itā€™s not a sexual act. Itā€™s no different to an adult eating a meal at a table itā€™s just food!

its not so much that's shes breastfeeding in public...its more the fact she has to post and take a photo every time she does it. its not natural its forced for the sake of getting a picture for social media. that's what really pisses me of about the celebs and influencers that do this.
its like the bump all over again...whipping the bare thing out every 2 minutes for the socials.
i have many friends that have babies and they breastfed and would whip it out but there would be no fuss made about it and it was just a natural thing as it should be.
Influencers post pictures of all aspects of their life? They post photos of themselves eating, in underwear, etc. Itā€™s all for social media itā€™s literally their job, none of its natural. why would it be any different for a pregnant person šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Why are they held to a different standard.

edit to add: I donā€™t understand why influencers want to share all the mundane parts of their life donā€™t get me wrong. But if you follow influencers itā€™s to be expected as part of their content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry but preaching ā€œModestyā€ during breastfeeding is just another way of shaming women. She doesnā€™t need to cover up, itā€™s not a sexual act. If people choose to cover up thatā€™s absolutely fine but thereā€™s nothing wrong with not covering either. Itā€™s a totally natural thing and itā€™s just another way to shun breastfeeding parents into dark corners and toilets so not to make others ā€œuncomfortableā€. But really the people who are uncomfortable with it are the problem tbf because itā€™s not a sexual act. Itā€™s no different to an adult eating a meal at a table itā€™s just food!

Influencers post pictures of all aspects of their life? They post photos of themselves eating, in underwear, etc. Itā€™s all for social media itā€™s literally their job, none of its natural. why would it be any different for a pregnant person šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Why are they held to a different standard.
im not shaming im simply saying its all for attention and social media.
Ashley james type vibes

Reactions: 6
personally, I'd cover up but it is personal choice. I assumed she would be the type to notšŸ˜‚ but I agree, we don't need to see a pic every time she breastfeeds in public. we get it, you can breastfeed, it isn't a personality trait šŸ˜‚ although she said it was freezing, especially being on the beach it was probably a lot colder, so you would have thought this time she would have used a blanket to keep amber warm at least

Reactions: 14
personally, I'd cover up but it is personal choice. I assumed she would be the type to notšŸ˜‚ but I agree, we don't need to see a pic every time she breastfeeds in public. we get it, you can breastfeed, it isn't a personality trait šŸ˜‚ although she said it was freezing, especially being on the beach it was probably a lot colder, so you would have thought this time she would have used a blanket to keep amber warm at least
this was the point i was trying to make lol i just couldnt word it correct

Reactions: 9
Sorry another stupid question from a non mum here... is breastfeeding in public legal? Like in terms of having boobs out. Isnā€™t that indecent exposure? Or does it not count if itā€™s for feeding. I know some women put a thin blanket over themselves when they do it. Also Iā€™ve heard of cafes asking feeding mothers to leave. Just not sure whatā€™s actually accepted! Please donā€™t feel in making a judgement, I genuinely just donā€™t know - most mums I know bottle feed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Glad to see she's normalising breastfeeding in public! I would love to see more of that content, a lot of women still feel hesitant.
However, they don't dress that baby appropriately for the temperature at all.

Reactions: 43
Sorry another stupid question from a non mum here... is breastfeeding in public legal? Like in terms of having boobs out. Isnā€™t that indecent exposure? Or does it not count if itā€™s for feeding. I know some women put a thin blanket over themselves when they do it. Also Iā€™ve heard of cafes asking feeding mothers to leave. Just not sure whatā€™s actually accepted! Please donā€™t feel in making a judgement, I genuinely just donā€™t know - most mums I know bottle feed.

There is actually no law against public nudity (edit to add I mean for the top half. There are exposure laws to cover genitals but breasts arenā€™t genitals) in the UK so women can go topless. Private companies can obviously ask you to leave though.

Separate point. I hope Carys realised she does not have to be perfect. Iā€™m not saying air all your woes but aiming for perfection will make her anxiety so much worse.

Reactions: 8
Why arenā€™t they putting amber in a snowsuit???? Iā€™m getting so stressed looking at the pictures of them out and about itā€™s so cold and that poor baby is just not covered up enough

Reactions: 13
Why arenā€™t they putting amber in a snowsuit???? Iā€™m getting so stressed looking at the pictures of them out and about itā€™s so cold and that poor baby is just not covered up enough
To be fair I donā€™t know where they were but in cardiff today it was quite warm, 15 degrees ish. Maybe nearer the coast where it was windy it may have been colder though.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I donā€™t know where they were but in cardiff today it was quite warm, 15 degrees ish. Maybe nearer the coast where it was windy it may have been colder though.
ohh so unrelated but I have to say, can't believe people consider 15 degrees as "warm" I live in a city where it gets to 40 degrees celcius in the summer :cry::LOL:

Reactions: 8
I mean since she was born, theyā€™ve been out quite a few times and Iā€™ve never seen her in a snowsuit. Also wasnā€™t it lightly snowing when she was a few days old, and they went on a walk and she wasnā€™t even in a snowsuit even then? Theyā€™re idiots

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s sat on a bench.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.