James and Carys #8 born at 40 wks, 3 wks overdue. Amber let's get some content out of you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck don’t they put a blanket on that poor baby!
I’m a grown adult and it’s been sunny recently but not boiling so I’ve been wearing hoodies still. I can’t imagine how cold that baby is 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
See I’ve always been conscious of overheating my babies in the car! I’ve never put a blanket, hat, coat or thick cardigan on mine in the car because it worries me too much 😂😂

Reactions: 2
See I’ve always been conscious of overheating my babies in the car! I’ve never put a blanket, hat, coat or thick cardigan on mine in the car because it worries me too much 😂😂
There meant to be in minimal clothing in the carseat anyway for safety reasons ect and with heating the car they wouldnt need a blanket neither

My little one always kicked them of anyway 😂

Reactions: 4
My little girl hates blankets lol as soon as she was born and wrapped in a towel she kicked that off LOL

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.