James and Carys #6 No PPE and the pony is back, James you’re not essential you twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their kitchen's configuration causes me to cringe and lowkey makes me feel anxious - it just doesn't seem livable! They didn't think it through when doing the renovation because they could have made it this beautiful area that was the centre piece of the house. For me, the sofa was unnecessary. The chair that is next to the door could have gone where the sofa is with a book shelf to create a small reading corner with a view of the garden.

Reactions: 12
I don't think I've ever heard anyone describe anything from In the Style as "quality". If you read their reviews, they are absolute trash. I'm actually embarrassed for her for having her name associated with the brand.

Reactions: 29
James is so annoying in this vlog! He's there behind her at every opportunity. She's was showing an outfit in true kitchen mirror and he just morphed from behind her. Then sofa reveal he was cutting accross her again.... every shot she's there he is there too! So annoying!
Did you hear Carys say her blood pressure was high at her midwife appointment and she blamed it on the cake she had for breakfast..... No love it's not the cake you had for breakfast!
I'm calling it now that she will develop pre eclampsia and baby will be early. Can see it happening. And though I wish her well and a safe pregnancy and birth if my prediction comes true we will end up with James mug vlogging and telling us everything there is to know and it will be so annoying!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Their kitchen's configuration causes me to cringe and lowkey makes me feel anxious - it just doesn't seem livable! They didn't think it through when doing the renovation because they could have made it this beautiful area that was the centre piece of the house. For me, the sofa was unnecessary. The chair that is next to the door could have gone where the sofa is with a book shelf to create a small reading corner with a view of the garden.
I want to go in a shift it all about. Put the sofa in a corner shape, move the dining table centre to the mat and not against the work surface, get rid of the bench and bring all the black chairs in and remove that other IKEA chair that doesn’t need to be there and put Mila bed there - that’s what I’d do 😂 the whole room is so off

Reactions: 9
Ughhh just watching the new vlog, not even 5 mins in and James is winding me up. ‘Our’ announcement, ‘we’ve done a collection’ etc.... James mate you’ve not done a thing...you are living off your wife’s money and name stop acting like you’re the breadwinner and the big man provider
I hope he sees this! So bad. He needs to wake up

Reactions: 9
This is actually a really nice maternity look. Comfy but still stylish. Carys looks beautiful here!

I see she’s also watching The Britney Spears documentary- massive correlation with her and James. Being so controlled by another person. Makes me wonder if it will ring alarm bells with her! Urgh he makes me shudder 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 12
James was so overbearing in that latest video, was literally standing behind her the whole time wanting in the shot! And when he was opening the white company gift! I get the impression he’s so so controlling

Reactions: 16
The denim dress is already on ITS and has been reduced to £10. Its frightening how easily she can lie and push these products when they’re nothing like what she wears or even wore pre-pregnancy.
link:https://www.inthestyle.com/bleached-wash-classic-denim-shirt-dress
Yea it’s ridiculous! The wrap skirt is already on there as well, slightly different pattern but the style looks identical, there ribbed short sleeve tie dress is on there and the jumpsuit thing....I’m not sure if they re totally identically but they look suspiciously similar to the stuff Carys is releasing!! They could at least come up with something new instead of just re releasing what’s already been on sale and trebling the prices!!

Reactions: 6
I struggle to believe that someone who has worked really hard on designing this collection can really only use 'so super soft, so stretchy' when describing every single piece. No clue what material anything is made out of? If I was the face of a project at work, I would be expected to at least have some bloody expertise beyond a few basic adjectives. I'd be fired on the spot!
Exactly what I came here to say!

Reactions: 3
Jac jossa’s new collection has just come out and it’s already on sale, carys’s will do exactly the same

Reactions: 7
I hate how carys cannot say anything on the vlog without James contributing. People don’t watch their channel for him, they watch it for carys.

the only piece from the collection that seemed nice was the black jumpsuit thing but when she showed it in her video the quality was horrific. I could see how thin And shapeless it is. It’s a shame she’s partnered with them

Reactions: 20
James should really do himself a favour and get a job. Even if it was part time or volunteering. It would help him massively, he is clearly very insecure about Carys being the main/only earner. I can’t imagine being him and feeling like I have zero purpose? In turn he would then hopefully be nicer to Carys as he would likely be a lot happier. It would help Carys too with her anxiety. Some days on her own so she knows she is capable of living without him.

Reactions: 31
I don’t think it’s fair to say people don’t watch their channel for James when it’s their couples Chanel, so it’s always going to have them both in there. However Carys shouldn’t have abandoned her own Chanel where people could watch just for her overexcited breathlessness talks

I agree with you all that James is just too much. They are always togheter, it can't be healthy? I don't like Elle or Connor but at least he is not in every video standing behind her. I also noticed that James is always in front of the camera when they do house reveals and he says it's because he is so bad at filming and she is so much better at holding the camera. And she just agrees to this? It's so obvious that he just wants to be in front and have some attention 😂 And in the recent vlog when she talks about the new clothes she says "we have been working so hard", what the heck has James done? I think he is feeling insecure that everything is about her and trying so hard to be included.. I think he would benefit from a job, even just part time.

Reactions: 18
I find it so weird how they both have to go into a 20 min explanation to explain the most menial things? Like 20 mins of just explaining why they've put a sofa in that place or a print in that part of the room? Who cares???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've ordered 3 maternity dresses from Asos and the only one that's actually really nice is the Danni Dyer in the style one and I have to say I have ordered 3 more dresses from that collection.
But carys collection in comparison just doesn't look nice. It looks cheap and dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.