James and Carys #6 No PPE and the pony is back, James you’re not essential you twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video where she is showing her collection was awful.. she was talking too fast (I bet James was waiting with McDonald's downstairs ) and she used the word "OBSESSED" hundred times... Not professional at all 👎👎👎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All of the collection is things I’ve seen before. There’s nothing unique.
I also wouldn’t look at those clothes and think of carys.

Reactions: 10
Ugh the collection is pure trash, half of it I’ve seen before doing the rounds on other influencer’s pages? The leopard print dress for sure. She didn’t design any of this tit she just was given a selection of stuff they already made and said “yes” and “no” to it. That’s her definition of hard work.

Reactions: 14
Why are they rushing the have the baby early? They only have one pack of nappies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure the only thing she said she ‘designed’ or ‘chose’ in that collections was the shape and colour of the buttons in that green dress

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hate how she tucks her t-shirt under her boobs when she's wearing it over a dress. It stresses me out 😂

Reactions: 19
In the new vlog at around 5 mins where she’s describing the “quality” of the plain black T-shirt, you can see how THIN it is. It looks awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
In 3 mins of there new video and I cannot stand them! James face is so annoying the way he butts in! Ugh swear his nose has gotten bigger?!

James is an absolute tail it’s horrible he hasn’t achieved nothing much in his life compare to her worse than Connor form Elle , he would be fucked without her sometimes it’s very clear when she speaks that she doesn’t want him so near her so she can HAVE HER OWN WORD anyone else noticed that ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can you reword the last sentence slightly as I don’t understand what it says 😂

James is an absolute tail it’s horrible he hasn’t achieved nothing much in his life compare to her worse than Connor form Elle , he would be fucked without her sometimes it’s very clear when she speaks that she doesn’t want him so near her so she can HEW OWN WORD anyone else noticed that ?
Can you reword that last sentence slightly as I don’t understand what it says 😂

Reactions: 3
Funky sofa, Funky cushions.....are you mad? What happened to the teal? Soooooooo dull sofa REVEAL haha

Reactions: 11
Ughhh just watching the new vlog, not even 5 mins in and James is winding me up. ‘Our’ announcement, ‘we’ve done a collection’ etc.... James mate you’ve not done a thing...you are living off your wife’s money and name stop acting like you’re the breadwinner and the big man provider

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Why are they rushing the have the baby early? They only have one pack of nappies 😂
Her obsession with having the baby early shows how ignorant they are and it actually really annoyed me the way they were going on about it when she was barely in the third trimester. The way she was excitably explaining at 28 weeks that ‘the baby could come now and be viable!’, erm Carys the sad fact is that lots of babies born at 28 weeks will not survive, and I presume all that do would be in neonatal for a good while afterwards. And then you have James piping up with ‘we’ve got some newborn nappies so that if she were to come now we’re prepared’, ffs no you dimwit if the baby had come at that gestation then they would be in super teeny preemie nappies, she’s hardly going to fit those designed for full term babies 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Idiots.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I cannot cope with how she does that stupid leg pop in every single photo. It actually makes it harder to see how the things she is ‘modelling’ should look.

She says in the new video of the collection ‘I’ve gone for outfits that I get a lot of wear out of...’ she’s worn nothing but leggings for 8 months so what ishe talking about?!!

Reactions: 18
Also they might want to move that rug from under the dinner table when baby starts trying solids 😂😂😂😂

James is an absolute tail it’s horrible he hasn’t achieved nothing much in his life compare to her worse than Connor form Elle , he would be fucked without her sometimes it’s very clear when she speaks that she doesn’t want him so near her so she can HAVE HER OWN WORD anyone else noticed that ?
Yes, when she looks at the camera with her stretched closed mouth

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.