James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said she’s technically a 16 now - so why is she squeezing into 12s! No wonder her stomach is hurting all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s said she’s technically a 16 now - so why is she squeezing into 12s! No wonder her stomach is hurting all the time 😂
Imagine being so disconnected from normal life, that you talk about «I’m technically a 16». I don’t even know which size I am. I’m whatever fits me. Imagine defining your life from your size, and having it as a lighthouse that you focus on as you travel through life. How utterly sad!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 3008596
I’m so confused by these pants, what are they even supposed to be… they look like some weird compression medical underwear you’d wear after an operation or something, what the hell :ROFLMAO:

Love the fact she’s vanity sized her own range so she’s now a size 12 again ;)
They are really comfy pants from m&s but they must be old as heck to have gone this colour! Mine have never done this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ. She's one confusing being. The leg lengths are wild - just say what the bleeping inside leg measurement is you moron! Then she's confident there won't be any returns 😂 okay hun, because you've been suuuuper clear on sizing 🙄 then admits she squeezes herself into size 12's and 14's because she's actually a size 16. What. The. duck. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some not to so good comments regarding length with people saying they aren’t catering to tall women, wonder if she will give a rambly long response on insta stories or delete the comments so there’s only positive comments to be seen.

Reactions: 8
.....the the fact she says Nayla is a size 20 - two sizes bigger than her ! 😂

Reactions: 6
She's finally posted "recommend" leg lengths and I'm dead 💀 30.5 is not tall 😂 then she says they are designed to hit the ankle - okay fair enough but look at Naylas 😭
Who’s rolling them up at that length!? I’m 5’4 and would wear at least a 30 leg over boots because height doesn’t always dictate leg length.
If they’re a ‘Jean for all’ you’re better longer with a roll than too short for heels or boots without making your legs look short.

I don't know where she's getting her measurements from??? I'm 5 foot 1 and 32 inside leg to the top of my foot! My daughter is 5 foot 8 and has a 34 inch inside leg......

I'd never buy her extortionately priced jeans anyway, but the rambling on about the sizes would put me off even bothering.

Reactions: 10
I don't know where she's getting her measurements from??? I'm 5 foot 1 and 32 inside leg to the top of my foot! My daughter is 5 foot 8 and has a 34 inch inside leg......
I know? I’m 5’2 and have always worn 30inch jeans l, I’ve never bought short let alone extra short! Her sizing is ridiculous!!! :/

Reactions: 9
The sheer word salad of this. She looks bigger than her mum yet her mum wears a 16 but measures a 18-20?! Wtf? But buy true to size even though both her and her mum are wearing a size down? Make. It. Make. Sense! She's unbearable.
Came here to say this. How is it true to size if your mum is wearing a 16 when she's an 18-20 🤐

If I had £65 to spend on some ugly coloured jeans, I genuinely wouldn't know what size to order!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The sheer word salad of this. She looks bigger than her mum yet her mum wears a 16 but measures a 18-20?! Wtf? But buy true to size even though both her and her mum are wearing a size down? Make. It. Make. Sense! She's unbearable.
they look terrible. Like really rigid material.

Reactions: 8
These jeans will go the same way as her home range 🗑 thing is even if the launch is a flop, she’ll never admit it. What’s the betting she’ll say everything has sold out within an hour or two of them going on sale?

Reactions: 13
The pockets are too small and high up. They make people's bottoms look bigger I think. The gold buckle makes it look cheap and the gold colour will probably fade in the wash I'd imagine. I still find it wild that she thinks 30.5 inside leg is long 🙈

Anyone here gonna take one for the team and buy a pair? 😅

• Haha
What are the white lines on them? Rips? It looks like bird tit

• Haha
....She's covering her back with returns by charging £2.50 per pair. I mentioned this some time ago. In Turkey, they make jeans at $2.50 - $4.50 per pair (if you bulk buy ). So, at £2.50 per pair returned, we know that's the cost of manufacturing plus any add ons (admin etc). She's doing the same as In The Style. Cheap clothing = massive mark-up. They'll be the same quality as any cheap high street jeans

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know? I’m 5’2 and have always worn 30inch jeans l, I’ve never bought short let alone extra short! Her sizing is ridiculous!!! :/
It’s like she’s measured her own legs and decided that’s the norm for all women and just done all length from there.

Reactions: 12
....She's covering her back with returns by charging £2.50 per pair. I mentioned this some time ago. In Turkey, they make jeans at $2.50 - $4.50 per pair (if you bulk buy ). So, at £2.50 per pair returned, we know that's the cost of manufacturing plus any add ons (admin etc). She's doing the same as In The Style. Cheap clothing = massive mark-up. They'll be the same quality as any cheap high street jeans
so they cost £3 to make and she’s charging £65.

doesn’t make sense to me. Why would she not charge something more reasonable like £35-40. Probably get more orders.

• Wow
Reactions: 10