James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not carys telling people NOT to buy gymshark for the next week because their sale starts next Thursday 🤦‍♀️ bet they love having her on their books 🙄
Did she post something about that? It doesn’t surprise me tho, she wants to seem like shes doing her followers a favour.

Reactions: 5
I keep looking at the rear of the jeans and I think the pocket placement is off - making their arses look huge.

Reactions: 7
I keep looking at the rear of the jeans and I think the pocket placement is off - making their arses look huge.
yepp the pockets are too small and they’re spaced too high and too wide apart!

i wonder how she’s planning stock considering returns are going to be huge! watch it all sell out and then her “restock” a week later 👀
---
if anyone is thinking of ordering from gymshark next week, use the code SYDNEY instead of carys 😍 (@sydgrows on insta)

Attachments

Reactions: 8

i wonder how she’s planning stock considering returns are going to be huge! watch it all sell out and then her “restock” a week later 👀
---
if anyone is thinking of ordering from gymshark next week, use the code SYDNEY instead of carys 😍 (@sydgrows on insta)
I'm sorry to say they make her backside look massive, and not in a cute way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

---
The pocket on the left is literally on her side, not even on the back

• Heart
So she has been sent her "sizes" plural of the one pair of jeans she is releasing...how many sizes is she 😂😂

• Haha
ah yes, the good old tactic of wearing mom jeans too tight to make them look terrible so her sheep will buy hers

That first pair of jeans she tried on, I’d love to know how many sizes too small they were! There is no way that was a size 14 she tried on first as a ‘comparison’ to her brand

Also no one ever has put jeans on to start seeing how high up they can get their leg in the air

Reactions: 14
That first pair of jeans she tried on, I’d love to know how many sizes too small they were! There is no way that was a size 14 she tried on first as a ‘comparison’ to her brand

Also no one ever has put jeans on to start seeing how high up they can get their leg in the air
Agreed if I was doing an activity that required me to get my leg in the air like that, I most def wouldn’t be wearing jeans no matter how comfy they were! Ridiculous!

Reactions: 7

---
I dunno I find syd grows equally as annoying with her fake set up gym interactions 🙈

Reactions: 2
I bought some really nice fitting mom jeans the other day just as an fyi to anyone interested - slim mom jeans in Tesco! Absolutely LOVE Tesco jeans, I rarely buy them from anywhere else now. Only 20-something quid, lovely fit and last ages. Amazingly, I only had to buy them in one size too! 🤪😆

IMG_8824.jpeg

I’m so confused by these pants, what are they even supposed to be… they look like some weird compression medical underwear you’d wear after an operation or something, what the hell :ROFLMAO:

Love the fact she’s vanity sized her own range so she’s now a size 12 again ;)

Reactions: 16
She can say she’s wearing a side 12 and they’re stretch and bloat friendly all she wants but she’s still masssssively breathing in to fit into them 🤥🤥
But did u notice that she didnt show her buttoning up her jeans brand . She was sucking in to fit in the first pair of the unknown size jeans, i guess to emphasise how uncomfortable other jeans are, but when it comes to her jeans she didnt show that part. Likely because she would still have to suck in. I will buy her jeans just to see how shite they are and then promptly send them back 😀 no doubt returns will not be free and probably some restocking fee but it will be worth it.

• Haha
She can say she’s wearing a side 12 and they’re stretch and bloat friendly all she wants but she’s still masssssively breathing in to fit into them 🤥🤥
yes they evidently do *not* fit and also I don’t want my mom jeans to stretch! I will just buy a size up!! they aren’t meant to cling to you argh

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t even look like the size 14 fits her all that well either. Really don’t like the back of the jeans the pockets give them a horrible shape.

Reactions: 12
She definitely reads here as she's posted a story of her doing the jeans up but they could be a size 16 for all we know 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely reads here as she's posted a story of her doing the jeans up but they could be a size 16 for all we know 🤦‍♀️😂
yeah she never shows the actual tag or size so literally could be any size. and she still had to breathe in a bit to do them up