James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s a really premium jeans brand as she keep saying, then surely the sizes would be in waist and leg length as there’s no ambiguity there 🙄

Reactions: 16
She likes to think she's some sort of designer but she's an absolute tool and doesn't know the first thing about designing - be that clothes or home ware or interior design. She is a massive sham.

Reactions: 12
Why is she saying what height the lengths are for?! Just tell us the length of the inseam ffs 🤦‍♀️ I’m 5ft and have shorter legs than my torso so I reaaaaally struggle with trousers being the right length and I really appreciate to know an actual leg length, not “oh the short is for anyone under 5ft 4” 🙄 it’s not helpful! Not that I’d be interested in buying anyway, but as a shorter than short person I absolutely wouldn’t bother ordering based off what she’s already told us.
Also, who buys jeans to roll them up? If someone’s 5’9 and when rolling the “tall” ones up then, clearly they re just too long even if that’s their preference then for someone who is 5’9 which is tall, surely they’re still going to be too long so they’ve got to size down to regular! Like literally none of it makes sense ffs! Size down to this for this fit size up for this fit, if I want skinny jeans, I’ll buy skinny jeans, if I want mom jeans I’ll get mom jeans, not size up in my skinny jeans so their baggier :/ what is she actually on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
love that she's not sharing her waist size but all the models. I'll be interested to see if carys modelled them herself for the website too, and if yes then she's clearly insecure about her own measurement to not share it

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or do those ambela jeans look f##kin terrible? Like, visually, they don’t look nice at all.

Reactions: 19
Carys, instead of the sizing up/down crap .....just give the waist/hip/length measurements :rolleyes:

Is it just me or do those ambela jeans look f##kin terrible? Like, visually, they don’t look nice at all.
Their arses look huge!! Not flattering at all !

The size 8 model looks a size 12!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how these are a Mom fit. They’re a high waist skinny or straight leg surely. Mom fit aren’t butt hugging.
I get jeans rolled to makes crop but not rolled to make a normal length.
Launching a £65 pair of jeans and using the phrase ‘sleeps’ to countdown launch.
I’m baffled by the whole thing.

Also baffled by the woman/child outfit of with What looks like a pyjama vest top.

Reactions: 13
The comments on the latest ambela reel are wild. People are so confused already. They've been asking for inside leg lengths which she has so far ignored and most are saying they are more like a skinny jean to which her response is "size up" 🤦‍♀️ the girl is an idiot with no clue. This is actually embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The comments on the latest ambela reel are wild. People are so confused already. They've been asking for inside leg lengths which she has so far ignored and most are saying they are more like a skinny jean to which her response is "size up" 🤦‍♀️ the girl is an idiot with no clue. This is actually embarrassing.
I can’t believe people are even considering spending so much money on them. I’m all for investing in quality clothes, but why would they not just buy a pair of Levi’s. They literally have jeans for every single body type and alter them in store for free if you’re between sizes😂😂😂

• Wow
Does anyone know of any decent brand jeans that have the buckle type thing to bring in the waist?
I must admit I am sick of having the gap at the back of my jeans 😫 and I do like that aspect but am I heck as like buying from this brand!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe people are even considering spending so much money on them. I’m all for investing in quality clothes, but why would they not just buy a pair of Levi’s. They literally have jeans for every single body type and alter them in store for free if you’re between sizes😂😂😂
Exactly! I just had a look and a pair of high waisted mom jeans are £70! No way Carys’ brand can compete with Levi’s in terms of quality

Reactions: 8
Those jeans look so thick and unflattering, and I’m not only saying this because it’s Carys’ brand. Also how is she coming out with skinny jeans when the “loose fit” jean has recently come back in fashion?
I personally don’t shop at Primark, so if anyone is looking where to buy decent quality and adequately priced jeans - I’ve been getting mine from Stradivarius and Pull&Bear for years. Loads of different styles to choose from, free returns and if you find a style that suits you there’s also loads of colourways for each. I know it’s still fast fashion brands, but at least you’re not buying the jeans for complete pennies knowing someone else somewhere has paid the price.

I've noticed that in all the photos of that model Anna wearing the size 12, instead of her actual 14, she's holding her hands up covering the sides of her waist. What's the bets that's to hide areas where the jeans are digging in because they're too tight and are uncomfortable for her 🙈

Reactions: 7
And they’re super durable, and can be found on vinted for 10-20€ in top condition! I’m selling a pair of not much used 712’s for 10€ and noone’s bought them yet. Insane imo.

Reactions: 5
Funny thing is, if Carys had released her own jeans brand say 5 years ago, I'd have probably been interested. We had similar body shapes, she had a good style, wore her ACTUAL size!!

These things look awful. Unflattering, poor sizing - I just don't know what the target audience is here!

Funny thing is, if Carys had released her own jeans brand say 5 years ago, I'd have probably been interested. We had similar body shapes, she had a good style, wore her ACTUAL size!!

These things look awful. Unflattering, poor sizing - I just don't know what the target audience is here!
I’m not sure even Cary’s knows!!! They seem to be a mish mash of everything, stretchy but also baggy and fitted depending on the size, mom jeans but can be skinny jeans, rolled up jeans but not because tnara tje style it’s because they’d be too long :/ it’s so confusing! If I want skinny jeans, I’ll buy skinny jeans, if I want baggier fit jeans, I’ll get those, I don’t need a jean that does everything as I feel like it just ultimately ends up doing none of those things well!

• Heart
Not carys telling people NOT to buy gymshark for the next week because their sale starts next Thursday 🤦‍♀️ bet they love having her on their books 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15