James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's absurd, what makes her think her brand is on par with very well established brand like Superdry! (I checked ASOS for equivalent priced jeans!)
At least Superdry are good quality even though they’re expensive. I bet Cary’s’ jeans will be ITS quality 🙄

Reactions: 6
She always found fault with her previous jeans but it didn’t stop her flogging them to her audience 🙄

She wanted to create one pair of jeans that gave everything, comfort, stretch, structure, bearing able to move around in, style etc. Why though? If I want structure I’ll wear structured jeans, if I want stretch, I’ll wear stretchy ones, if I want to move around a lot I’ll wear jeggings/leggings/loggers. That’s why we have different clothes and styles surely? She seems to be solving a problem that doesn’t exist to me. I don’t think we live in an age where you buy one pair of jeans for all things. It’s nice to have different styles and for £65 for one pair vs £11 a pair from Primark, I’d personally rather have options.

I’m I in the minority? Interested to hear other people’s opinions.

Reactions: 20
They’ll never in a million years split up, she probably just can’t be bothered because she’s spent the whole day staring at her stomach in the mirror again.
No I know, it just shows how selfish she is to announce her jeans launch on fathers day with not one mention of him.

Reactions: 7
No I know, it just shows how selfish she is to announce her jeans launch on fathers day with not one mention of him.
She’ll post tomorrow saying how she was so busy with ambela launch that it passed her by and follow it up with some tosh about how it’s always Father’s Day in their house with how much appreciation and love they show for James blah blah blah

Reactions: 10
interesting, she hasn’t gone for any USP except for “unique fabric which feels like denim but isn’t and has actual stretch but looks like it shouldn’t” (wtf)

for £65, you’d expect a sustainability message at least but instead she’s just got them made in a turkish factory 🥴

Reactions: 13
They don't launch until 23rd June........not sure why she's said they launch today?
It’s so typical Carys… She is unable to keep something structured, a proper launch is impossible, it’s a steady trickling which makes «us» (well, not us here 😂) customers confused and think that it’s been launched. Ramblings and «oh I will just share a little bit» and this weird «questionnaire» with fitting and whatever it was…. Instead of a very clear cut date and keeping her mouth shut, and/or making a pre launch fitting with a group who signs an NDA until launch… It’s just poor planning from a to z.

Reactions: 5
The clips from that photoshoot with the various sized models, funnily enough everyone with a larger b*lly looks extremely uncomfortable and unflattering lol

• Haha
How many customers will reorder if they’re supposed to be the best fitting jeans in the world and they’re going to last for years?

Reactions: 8
I know it'll never happen because she's so invested in the Belly Brand now (and she also has no willpower), but I'd actually love to see her do a 180 and jump back into her fitness content. She would have so much more energy and motivation.

Reactions: 13
How many customers will reorder if they’re supposed to be the best fitting jeans in the world and they’re going to last for years?
And one pair doesn’t all.

The buckle and detail on the back might remedy a gaping waist but doesn’t look comfortable. The pockets look stretched too.

Was there any mention of the horrendous few days she had that made her take a v quick break from socials? 🤔

Seriously does she expect people to believe her insta following is genuine? Another 156,000 followers in 30 days and her engagement rate is only 2.46% 🙄 For example, why would 16,000 people suddenly start following her in one day? I can’t believe anywhere near that many people find her content so thrilling, they start following her.
She’s ‘gained’ 800,000 extra followers since December. People that are on primetime TV don’t gain those sort of followings in such a short space of time.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She must have forgotten about the time she used to be ‘so self conscious’ of wearing hoops and needed hyping up her followers to get over her ‘fear’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have forgotten about the time she used to be ‘so self conscious’ of wearing hoops and needed hyping up her followers to get over her ‘fear’
Double hoop illusion. There’s literally 2 separate hoops there???
Someone needs to take the thesaurus off this girl, she’s always throwing in extra words that make no sense.
From the dictionary itself: illusion: a deceptive appearance or impression.
So it would have to NOT have 2 rings/hoops to be an illusion Carys. You’re welcome. You can google words to find out their meaning before you post them btw.

Double hoop illusion. There’s literally 2 separate hoops there???
Someone needs to take the thesaurus off this girl, she’s always throwing in extra words that make no sense.
From the dictionary itself: illusion: a deceptive appearance or impression.
So it would have to NOT have 2 rings/hoops to be an illusion Carys. You’re welcome. You can google words to find out their meaning before you post them btw.
It’s 2 hoops but one earring. So I can see what she means. I assume she means illusion of 2 earrings, but there is definitely 2 hoops!

Reactions: 9