James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like crutches haha.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha what…..even is that? It 100% looks like crutches And I can’t even recognize the shape of the jeans. It looks like shitty modern art.

Reactions: 4
Sorry what the actual fuck am I looking at??? if its not a crutch what is it?!

This is like that image with a room full of objects but you can't name anything.

Reactions: 13
It looks like a horses head made from denim?

The 'body positive qweeeen' has shown other ideas for style's of jeans........showing images of models that are no bigger than a size 8!!!! Couldn't she find online images of curvier girls?
---
......she thinks she's going to sell 26,000 pairs of jeans....don't count your chickens Carys.......

Reactions: 5
So if the person selling their house to you has their plans fall through, they will no longer be able to sell to you, which means that your sale also falls through. But your way sounds so much better, I wish we also did it like that!

But also 26,000 replies from her 1.6m followers isn’t a great ratio…..

Reactions: 10
But also 26,000 replies from her 1.6m followers isn’t a great ratio…..
....probably because most of them are paid for followers. She's hidden her list of followers on IG which showed male followers from Asia etc

She's forgotten to hide followers on Ambela......I'm sure IG accounts with 0 followers are legit

Immediately dreading the round belly friendly bridesmaid dresses series

Reactions: 12
She’s so insufferable. There is no way she’s not buying followers. No way with her content, are thousands of new people starting to follow her every day.
So another ITS collection on the way that she designed all by herself I bet the ITS team love her. Not only does she never give them any credit, she also takes her husband and kids to any meetings they have with her.
What I don’t understand though, if she’s ‘designed’ that top herself, why has Jac Jossa been releasing tops like that in her collections for years? and as for the black dress, again every single collab has released something similar.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Her tits look like they are about to hit the floor in that dress. So unflattering. Her klekshuns are so oversaturated now. It's getting boring. That's all she talks about is fucking clothes. Get a life

Reactions: 9
Well I wouldn't call shein an original designer. Both probably copied
The black dress is the cheapest one I could find - there are many more. The top was from a website called ‘justjulz’ who looks to make her own clothing - I forgot to add the designer

Reactions: 1
I just don’t know why all these influencers think the world needs more mass produced cheap clothing. Especially when 99% of her content is talking about how this Primark dress or these ASOS trousers are so fucking belly-friendly. Well why bother then Carys, just wear those?

Reactions: 15
I agree with this. She’s profiting from plugging all of this nylon shit. Then she’s talking about a capsule wardrobe.

Reactions: 6
Isn't it grim!! It's not like they are short of money and she's advertising all this cheap tat created by exploited workers. I'd even just take a Vinted ad!!

Reactions: 6
Isn't it grim!! It's not like they are short of money and she's advertising all this cheap tat created by exploited workers. I'd even just take a Vinted ad!!
Buying shite off TikTok shop is the worst! 5 plastic hair clips for £2 or whatever or a jumper for £5.49, how could she ever think that’s ethical?!

Reactions: 7
What annoys me is the ridiculous profit margins with ITS clothing - Carys knows that the pieces aren't exceptional quality ...and are made for a couple of quid each . I remember the ITS documentary showing a knitted romper, copied from Kylie Jenner....and the owner was bartering with the clothing factory that he wanted them made at £1.91 each and he would be selling them at £29! How does Carys justify this when she's selling them to her followers who probably work for a pitiful wage......made by workers who earn even less than a pitiful wage? Then Carys is prancing around instagram , saying how people should feel sorry for her... due to her round belly/eczema/cysts/bloat

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.