James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wonders why she's feeling so run down and unwell this pregnancy when she's spent today eating Slim Chickens, then has ordering waffles and Wagamama's on a "to-do list" 😳 I'm all for enjoying a treat but it's scientifically proven that eating better, in general never mind in pregnancy, will make you feel better! You are what you eat is a saying for a reason!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1974267
I was reading this and thought she meant it was things she could do with Amber, seen as though she’s the one who painted it. Then I saw “get a coffee” and realised it was just a list of things she can do herself. She really is such a child. How is this girl having another baby?
Came here to say the exact same thing. When the photo was from afar I thought it was things to do with Amber (really f late albeit finally coming to her senses!) and facepalmed myself when she actually showed the list. What's even funnier is that all of this could be done in a day - I don't have any kids but I'm working full time (+ all weekends) and studying full time for my second undergrad and yet this list looks like my standard Sunday apart from swimming. Why couldn't she order wagamama's for her mukbang instead of all the burgers?? She's becoming more stupid by the day.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1974267
I was reading this and thought she meant it was things she could do with Amber, seen as though she’s the one who painted it. Then I saw “get a coffee” and realised it was just a list of things she can do herself. She really is such a child. How is this girl having another baby?
Is that order Wagamama’s? ☠ 😆
---
‘Order Wagamama’ 💀
Thanks for confirming that I didn’t spot your comment until after I replied 😆
---
They could of made some lovely content about how to prepare a toddler for a new sibling but then I guess that isn’t all about Cary’s so ANOTHER Q&A will do

Reactions: 11
Has Carys even considered how amber will feel? Or has she forgotten that amber is a human being with feelings?

Reactions: 27
This is (mostly) a list of things she can do after the baby comes too surely. It could’ve be a list of ‘fun things we can do as a family when baby arrives’ - Amber could’ve come up with some ideas (with Cary’s’ help) to help her feel excited. But obviously something as mundane as “tinting eyelashes” counts as a fun thing and priority to do in Carys’ world. What a life she must lead!

I’m dead at tint eyebrows and eyelashes, firstly would you be bothered when your that pregnant! I find it uncomfortable sitting back that length of time never mind if I had a bump and supposed pelvic pains like she has

Reactions: 9
I’m dead at tint eyebrows and eyelashes, firstly would you be bothered when your that pregnant! I find it uncomfortable sitting back that length of time never mind if I had a bump and supposed pelvic pains like she has
She does it herself. So she could literally slap the stuff on her eyebrows and sort the clothes out whilst it develops... Wagamama's could be en route too 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is (mostly) a list of things she can do after the baby comes too surely. It could’ve be a list of ‘fun things we can do as a family when baby arrives’ - Amber could’ve come up with some ideas (with Cary’s’ help) to help her feel excited. But obviously something as mundane as “tinting eyelashes” counts as a fun thing and priority to do in Carys’ world. What a life she must lead!
No, you can’t possibly order a waggas after you’ve had a baby 🙊

• Haha
she should have put things on the list to make memories with Amber and do things with her solo before she has to share the time with a newborn. she could have done baking a cake....WITH AMBER!
her to do list should be on her about me...it pretty much sums her up perfectly. selfish, self centered, shallow with way to much time of her hands.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe the list 😭 and the price of the chair!!!

there’s a lot of chat on here about her and ads being… interesting. You might say’draw’ but when it’s a sponsored ad you could at least get it right… it’s drawer (being picky hereI know but HOW do her ads get approved? Either full of messy writing, days late, or just incorrect 😭)

She does it herself. So she could literally slap the stuff on her eyebrows and sort the clothes out whilst it develops... Wagamama's could be en route too 😂💀
God even worse youd think we’ve her money she would just go to a salon

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1974267
Order wagamamas 😭😭😭

Edit:
Oops, sorry guys, couldn't help commenting before reading the rest of the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s soooo painful 😭 why would you post that… i want to see heart bullet points in the official journal book pls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FA68B039-AFAA-4062-A817-B301B362D820.jpeg

i noticed these three posts are on her insta feed next to each other in the grid… it got me thinking, only if you feel insecure now do you look back on old pictures of yourself. it actually makes me feel sad for her that she’s trying to convince herself that she’s happy because if you’re truly happy you don’t bother looking at old pictures… it’s completely fine to drop the tit every now and then and be real 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I wonder is her self centred behaviour from her upbringing or has it become a think since never having to grow up and enter the real world due to an influencer lifestyle?

She acts so young and immature. I can’t believe she’s about to be a mum for a second time and she prioritises herself so much!

Does James have a to do list before baby arrives? I feel sad for Amber. Most mums are usually racked with guilt or worrying they won’t live the new baby as much as the first or worry the other child would feel pushed out and ignored but NOPE not this pair since their children are projects and will just slot into their life

Reactions: 20
I wonder is her self centred behaviour from her upbringing or has it become a think since never having to grow up and enter the real world due to an influencer lifestyle?

She acts so young and immature. I can’t believe she’s about to be a mum for a second time and she prioritises herself so much!

Does James have a to do list before baby arrives? I feel sad for Amber. Most mums are usually racked with guilt or worrying they won’t live the new baby as much as the first or worry the other child would feel pushed out and ignored but NOPE not this pair since their children are projects and will just slot into their life
We’re going to run out if thread, who can do the Honours?

Glad to read here I wasn’t the only one confused by that list of things. So sad that she’s not thinking about all the things she and amber could do together whilst she’s still an only child
Instead it’s all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.