James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t most people at the late stages do a lot of walking and ball bouncing to get baby out?
I didn't stop the entirety of my pregnancy with my second. Mostly because of my toddler but also I was terrified of having another back to back labour. I even did exercises hanging upside down to help.

Little bastard went back to back anyway didn't he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
molly mae spoke about the song ‘slipping through my fingers’ in her birth story video, saying her mum used to get emosh listening to it and now she’s had a baby she feels the same… then carys uses it on a video of amber 👀 not saying MM invented abba lol but can carys have ONE original thought pls

Reactions: 16
Just thought “relax the baby out” I reckon she has an induction date and assumes baby will come that day (in for a shock if she has a 4 day induction)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More like the baby will come out cos she will be sick of hearing Carys’ drone on about absolute shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More like the baby will come out cos she will be sick of hearing Carys’ drone on about absolute shite
Haha the baby will be relieved to have the white noise machine inevitably blasting in her ear 24/7 as it will drown Carys out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i find it so weird that all she goes on about from about 30 weeks of pregnancy is getting the baby out. shes making out like shes overdue, she still has time

Reactions: 10
Just thought “relax the baby out” I reckon she has an induction date and assumes baby will come that day (in for a shock if she has a 4 day induction)
I was induced for a "big baby" at 38 weeks and was in hospital for a full week with 4 attempts at induction with all different methods before he finally arrived in theatre with a forceps delivery. Absolutely not fun at all! And in that week I had allllll the pains but no progress.

In the end he wasn't huge at all (8lb10, not the 12lb they'd predicted 🙄) but given she's measuring so big, I wouldn't be surprised if she does get induced soon.

Reactions: 8
Ffs, not another pregnancy mukbang q&a??? How many more questions do they need to answer, they’ve done about 50 q&as on pregnancy 😩

Reactions: 18
Ffs, not another pregnancy mukbang q&a??? How many more questions do they need to answer, they’ve done about 50 q&as on pregnancy 😩
How much sex are you having in the later stages of your pregnancy?

Guarantee this will be one of them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Genuinely shocked how they don’t have type 2 diabetes or some heart issues with all the ahit they eat and how inactive they are 🤯

Reactions: 7
I definitely think she has an induction date. Given the size of her and her previous preeclampsia I would be extremely surprised if not!

Reactions: 6
✌ roll on relaxing the baby out!
Christ she’s a bumhole.
---
molly mae spoke about the song ‘slipping through my fingers’ in her birth story video, saying her mum used to get emosh listening to it and now she’s had a baby she feels the same… then carys uses it on a video of amber 👀 not saying MM invented abba lol but can carys have ONE original thought pls
She doesn’t even have ONE brain cell so highly unlikely. Carys and James look like they have devolved into prehistoric man; Carys with a dangly ‘ole gut sack hanging out and James with his Deliverance style gurn. God help that new baby. Are C&J from the same gene-pool???
---
I was induced for a "big baby" at 38 weeks and was in hospital for a full week with 4 attempts at induction with all different methods before he finally arrived in theatre with a forceps delivery. Absolutely not fun at all! And in that week I had allllll the pains but no progress.

In the end he wasn't huge at all (8lb10, not the 12lb they'd predicted 🙄) but given she's measuring so big, I wouldn't be surprised if she does get induced soon.
Jesus, how come you didn’t have a c-section? Poor thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
B6665989-3FD2-4169-81CE-9EC2D2D7411A.jpeg

I was reading this and thought she meant it was things she could do with Amber, seen as though she’s the one who painted it. Then I saw “get a coffee” and realised it was just a list of things she can do herself. She really is such a child. How is this girl having another baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1974267
I was reading this and thought she meant it was things she could do with Amber, seen as though she’s the one who painted it. Then I saw “get a coffee” and realised it was just a list of things she can do herself. She really is such a child. How is this girl having another baby?
Yeah no nice list of things she can do with amber before she isn’t an only child anymore, nope it’s a list of things carys can do for carys because it’s all me me me with her

Reactions: 35
View attachment 1974267
This is so sad!! Writing all over your daughter's artwork to make it all about you!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This is so sad!! Writing all over your daughter's artwork to make it all about you!
Oh good! I’m not the only one who found this weird? Your daughter has done a nice pic with you so you put it on the wall and then turn it into a list of things for yourself before the new baby comes? Wtf?? Why would you ruin her painting and why would you make it all about the new baby? Why can’t it just be a nice painting on the wall that you did with your daughter? I don’t have kids but my nephew used to do random paintings for me and my parents (his grandparents) and even though they re crap you put them up because they did them specially, I’d never dream of writing all over it and turning it into my own to do list! :/

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.