James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
«That was a joke»
No, James, you and Amber 100% could have gone with your parents to Tenerife. Only thing stopping you is your helpless/overdependent wife.
(To a certain degree I can appreciate a man who would say «okay honey you are bed bound and helpless and you need me - I will stay» - but Carys is not any of these things).

It will be as much a fart out as all their other «reveals» - the worst yet being their garden reveal. With the «panelling» in the kitchen as a good second. I’m still mind blown how someone can cock up from A to Z in such a major way.
A carpet on a carpet, half way under a bed - grey on grey on offwhite on grey. It’s not even a fart, for someone uninterested in interior they haven’t changed tit 😂

Reactions: 8
I skipped through the video but all I see are a few extra cushions on the bed and a couple of baskets in the corner with some clutter hanging out😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the candle next to the curtain is stressing me out, reminiscent of the christmas houses/candles display

Reactions: 6
If she sooo desperately wants to be an interior designer influencer.
Why doesn’t she go back to uni to study and make it an actual profession.
I had to laugh when they blamed the wonky walls for the gap between the shelf and the panelling.
Back in the 90’s my dad was obsessed with panelling -he panelled everything with pine planks.
It was always wonky and tilted because he never used a spirit level.
He did his friends kitchen- a few months later her house was actually on 60min make over -
They proper took the piss out of his panelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she sooo desperately wants to be an interior designer influencer.
Why doesn’t she go back to uni to study and make it an actual profession.
She could start by making a dedicated home account on Instagram and posting some good content on there! She should have done that when they opened Whitaker House - it would have improved their sales massively and introduced a whole new demographic to their pages. I follow a few small home decor businesses and they’re 100% committed to putting out great content to sell their products. They’re just so bleeping lazy they can’t even be arsed to do that!

Hahaha I’ve just watched the bedroom reveal and the little pile of crap in the corner is hilarious. So impractical and it doesn’t even look good. Why not put a vintage chest of drawers there or a nice chair for when she’s breastfeeding the baby in the night?

Reactions: 15
Carys has no skills at all in interior design. She doesn’t understand the principles. Wasn’t she surprised that paint looks different in a piece of paper to in the pot and on different walls? She could find so much out from an east online course or even Instagram accounts but she just doesn’t bother

Reactions: 21
It kind of feels they’re thing to be “grown up”
and they think adults live in beige, grey and white houses and wear clothes of the same hue. Why they need to pour this astetic into poor little Amber I have no clue.

Or they both suffered trauma related to the rainbow and are trying to process this by not having any colour in their lives.

Also for the 100th time mentioned on this thread they have more money and time than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry I can’t watch them anymore James just gives me the ick SO BAD. How does she have sex with him. His high pitched voice uuiffhgdlldlgh he just makes me cringe everytime he speaks I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a coincidence that she’s now mentioned shittaker house! She definitely doesn’t read here 😁

What a coincidence that she’s now mentioned shittaker house! She definitely doesn’t read here 😁
Also super annoying that she’s positioned and angled herself to look fit and ‘slim’ here. Very damaging when we know what she looks like from YouTube videos

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
surely posing like that for a bunch of pics will be whats hurting your hips?? i'm the same no of weeks pregnant as Carys and sitting on the couch would just make me so sore - at least sit on a proper seat / wear comfy clothes / not faff about posing for pics?

No one would care if she just posted a pic - but its the fact she keeps posting pictures with captions that take the piss aka a pic of eczema with a caption about dying her brows?? or a pic in a contorted pose with a caption about sore hips??

Reactions: 17
Hi Carys 👋🏼 thanks for taking my advice boo and posting some of your Whitaker House “pieces” on your Instagram 😘 think it should be declared as an ad though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Carys 👋🏼 thanks for taking my advice boo and posting some of your Whitaker House “pieces” on your Instagram 😘 think it should be declared as an ad though 🤔
Who with a toddler and one on the way even has time to think about ‘styling’ a bloody kitchen shelf.
Also proving the point of not understanding principles of design or techniques

Reactions: 10
How original…panelling and beige…like every other influencer on YT/ Instasham.
The panelling in the dining area is odd and too high. It’s reminds me of my garden fence!
Also, why can’t influencers just say they’re having a tidy up…why is is always a ‘reset’? Same for decorating. It’s always a ‘reveal’ with a load of drama. It’s slapping and bit of paint on a wall…or in their case, paying someone else to do it.

Reactions: 16
Who with a toddler and one on the way even has time to think about ‘styling’ a bloody kitchen shelf.
Also proving the point of not understanding principles of design or techniques
I do like decorating my home but personally the kitchen is a practical space. Mine is tiny but even if it was the size of theirs, I wouldn't be putting crappy bowls and vases up on kitchen shelves. It would be jars full of different shapes of pasta or something. Something that's actually used. Then again she lives off McDonald's and undercooked unseasoned salmon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That kitchen shelf looks so boring and that paneling 😩

Her house is so beige and boring it's depressing. What do they have against colour??I'm already dreading the 💫NURSERY REVEAL💫 *EMOTIONAL 🥲🥺 Another dull beige room to add to their crappy house because God forbid little Olive will know what colours look like

Anything for the asstetic

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Also super annoying that she’s positioned and angled herself to look fit and ‘slim’ here. Very damaging when we know what she looks like from YouTube videos
Wow no baby emoji!!!!!
How will people know she’s pregnant and not just a stomach full of junk food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That kitchen shelf looks so boring and that paneling 😩

Her house is so beige and boring it's depressing. What do they have against colour??I'm already dreading the 💫NURSERY REVEAL💫 *EMOTIONAL 🥲🥺 Another dull beige room to add to their crappy house because God forbid little Olive will know what colours look like

Anything for the asstetic
My vote is for rainbow related trauma

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.