James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she making this bedroom reveal such a big deal? Should we be excited to see the paint colour you’ve chosen? There’s not going to be much difference is there?
I won’t be watching anyway as she annoys me too much, I just find out the latest from here or her stories 😃

Reactions: 19
why is she making this bedroom reveal such a big deal? Should we be excited to see the paint colour you’ve chosen? There’s not going to be much difference is there?
I won’t be watching anyway as she annoys me too much, I just find out the latest from here or her stories 😃
looks like a whole lot of brown and beige. Dull.

Reactions: 11
It will be as much a fart out as all their other «reveals» - the worst yet being their garden reveal. With the «panelling» in the kitchen as a good second. I’m still mind blown how someone can cock up from A to Z in such a major way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So awkward how her and Elle put the same videos and elles has so many more views and up a day later than there’s😂 maybe should have stayed friends… could do with the help with views couldn’t they😅

Reactions: 20
Ambers’ poor feet really makes me curl in my mummy heart. I’m okay with that not everyone is open for having their children walking barefoot everywhere - but facts and science show that it is not good for the human body to wear stiff shoes. Especially not for children. And there Amber is, in something which looks like the most stiff and hard plastic boots you could find on the market. All for the ~Asstetiks~ and the Gram 🤮

Carys, google bLifestyle. They are a portugese brand making lovely children’s shoes. Froddo. Wildlinge. Koel. Tikki. Mukishoes, also portugese with cool ass shoes. You have the money, now try to have the brain!

Reactions: 19
Find it sad that they think just because they dress like tramps and make zero effort, Amber can’t look nice or it’s funny when she does look nice. I wouldn’t say a long sleeved t shirt and dungarees is particularly ‘dressed up’ either, just a standard outfit for a toddler.

Reactions: 26
She was all about amber not wearing socks and shoes for foot development but then she puts her in the worst quality shoes for feet , I wouldn’t want to wear heavy stuff boots all day so why would you put your toddler in them !!
Ambers’ poor feet really makes me curl in my mummy heart. I’m okay with that not everyone is open for having their children walking barefoot everywhere - but facts and science show that it is not good for the human body to wear stiff shoes. Especially not for children. And there Amber is, in something which looks like the most stiff and hard plastic boots you could find on the market. All for the ~Asstetiks~ and the Gram 🤮

Carys, google bLifestyle. They are a portugese brand making lovely children’s shoes. Froddo. Wildlinge. Koel. Tikki. Mukishoes, also portugese with cool ass shoes. You have the money, now try to have the brain!

Reactions: 13
I don't know about anyone else but, I did not feel the need to pose for photos with my bare bump out (x2 as I have two grown up children). I wore maternity clothes that were in fashion for the early noughties - like boot leg jeans and shirts/blouses or dresses from maternity ranges. Carys; Elle Darby and Molly Mae are just wearing bland beige or grey sweatshirts with leggings or jogging bottoms. They look like slobs. You'd think that being on social media - ie. their jobs, that they would choose more suitable clothing

She probably wears the same clothes so she doesn’t have to do laundry. Busy mum life and all
That’s definitely going in the new busy mum planner 👏🏻

Ladies I’ve got the best hack yet!! wear your leggings for 2 days to get more out of them before adding them to the wash basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Part of me thinks she’s saying last pregnancy so when project baby 3 is on the way she be like Shock pregnancy!!! 32 weeks of my SURPRISE UNPLANNED PREGNANCY in each video 🙄
Weird she didn’t use the baby emoji on bump even half as much during her first pregnancy.
Definitely this!

Reactions: 8
I endured some of the new video whilst eating dinner, most underwhelming ‘bedroom reveal’ it looks the exact same. They have a pile of clutter in the corner and some panelling and that’s about it. Also so irritating that they call everything a ‘transformation’. Just say decorating!! When I first started watching them the thing I liked most was how they used to do their own DIY, it was interesting and relatable to watch. Now they literally pay someone to put up shelves 🙄

• Haha
Even their baby shower cake is beige. Get some colour in your life Carys!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even their baby shower cake is beige. Get some colour in your life Carys!
Came here to say this too! Rolled my eyes as soon as I saw it! Why does she have such and aversion to colour???

Also, pretty tragic that she’s planning her own baby shower

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Carys tell us you read here without actually telling us you read here…#olive tree = #pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
its really weird to me that when they moved in they removed the fitted wardrobes in their bedroom, but they have literally got identical ones re fitted! also the room looks exactly the same, only difference is a bit of panelling behind the bed.

Reactions: 15
its really weird to me that when they moved in they removed the fitted wardrobes in their bedroom, but they have literally got identical ones re fitted! also the room looks exactly the same, only difference is a bit of panelling behind the bed.

Haha I thought this as well. Just goes to show that they didn't live in it long enough before diving to change everything. The best that house looked was 3 months before they moved into it. 😂😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.