James and Carys #29 Doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD,Amber shouting remember me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she had to quickly think of some sort of ‘baby moon’ trip cause her bestie Elle went to Dubai and Carys couldn’t stand it? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys something that's bugging me lately, why have influencers stopped doing PR unboxing? Didn't it used to be on stories every Monday or something Elle did for sure, Joedan Lipscombe etc and Carys?? Is there a reason? I thought about it the other day and was looking to see random influencers who I don't know and couldn't see a trace of it ??

Reactions: 4
Guys something that's bugging me lately, why have influencers stopped doing PR unboxing? Didn't it used to be on stories every Monday or something Elle did for sure, Joedan Lipscombe etc and Carys?? Is there a reason? I thought about it the other day and was looking to see random influencers who I don't know and couldn't see a trace of it ??
Maybe they realised absolutely no one wants to see someone bragging about all the freebies they get and it's no good for their "brand" - makes them seem less relatable and ads feel even less authenticate. I can't imagine why anyone would watch those videos, they have always been a HEAVY skip for me.

Also just asking for people to jump down your neck when you show 40 new lipsticks turn up that are clearly going to end up in the bin 🥴

Reactions: 18
Carys reeks of a parent that loves the attention to be on them. Loves pregnancy, new baby attention but not so much the realities of parenting. As a parent you cannot be selfish, you come last. I can’t imagine Cary’s’ personality accepting that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if she will do things differently with this baby. She must have regrets with Amber surely?

They literally brought her home from the hospital and swaddled her from day 1 for naps.

why she didn’t just let amber sleep on her I have no idea. You can’t spoil a baby with cuddles and if you don’t have any other responsibilities (which Carys didn’t) then what’s the harm in letting them nap on you? Most babies under six months love to be held, especially to sleep.

She will never get that time back now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She could have had a baby shower with amber - amber was born early April 2021 and don’t people typically have them a month before, which would have been late February/early March when still restrictions but not as strict? - she was doing ITS photo shoots around this time..
She’s literally so annoying and attention seeking 🙄

Edited as was actually 2021 but she still was meeting up with others to do ITS shoots at locations were not her house!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She could have had a baby shower with amber - amber was born early April 2020 and don’t people typically have them a month before, which would have been late February/early March when no covid restrictions (lockdown started 23rd March) - she was doing ITS photo shoots around this time..
She’s literally so annoying and attention seeking 🙄
Wasn't Amber 2021? She'll be two in April

Ah yes apologies! Friday brain 🙈 Although I think you could still do outside stuff with people?
I had my lg in May 21 so around the same time. I had baby shower in April there were restrictions. Think that time you were aloud people in the garden

Reactions: 2
When did they host her sisters wedding? They did that in the garden and I feel like that was maybe with restrictions in place? I could be wrong

Reactions: 3
Firstly, my aim in life is to never go to a baby shower! Personally I think it’s a bad omen and something we never used to do in the UK!
But if someone was trying roll two pregnancies into one shower, am I expected to buy double gifts ….
397807D3-2DC9-4836-AF1F-3F3181186EF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.