James and Carys #28 Popping out babies just for the clout. Project number 2 and Amber's forgotten about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual embarrassment of posting this face šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Yet again no mention of doing the Xmas tree with Amber making memories etc, all about her as per
Amber will probably get shipped off to the grandparents so Carys donā€™t get overwhelmed with toddler vibes

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs Carys... I just can't stand her anymore and honestly don't know why I check on her (not following her anymore) because she makes me so mad. My husband and I really wanted to go on a little holiday next year but with our heating/electricity bill, the cost of food shopping and health insurance going up beyond belief we realised we probably won't be able to go anywhere next year at all. Tbh that made us a bit upset but we try not to let it get us down as we know so many people who can barely afford their bills. But then I see Carys bleeping Whittaker moaning and crying that her toddler doesn't enjoy her, I don't know, eight holiday this year as much as she expected??

duck off Carys... so many people would have LOVED that holiday. You are an ungrateful, lazy twit who has become so unrelatable that she's losing her following and at this point she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone reads here! Also I donā€™t know why Iā€™m laughing at her putting (Skin doctor) in brackets. Like how thick does she think her followers are šŸ˜ƒ
8A6232B9-5A7C-447E-A68A-103D7F6AC1B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Amber will probably get shipped off to the grandparents so Carys donā€™t get overwhelmed with toddler vibes
Damn Amber and her toddler vibes šŸ˜‚

I often wonder how the likes of Caryā€™s etc esp Caryā€™s will survive once influencer status is done with, I can see lots of mental breakdowns happening, the fact they canā€™t get thru a day without posting mundane everyday things and wanting validation for it, they all lose themselves over time, some more than others ( obvs Caryā€™s) so couldnā€™t even go back to life before because theyā€™ve changed so much, how would she cope without the constant messages she craves.

Reactions: 13
Someone reads here! Also I donā€™t know why Iā€™m laughing at her putting (Skin doctor) in brackets. Like how thick does she think her followers are šŸ˜ƒ View attachment 1768695
FFS SHE IS PATHETIC

ā€œOh I donā€™t like ringing the doctors because a receptionist made me cry onceā€ duck off Carys you are a MOTHER now, Iā€™m sorry I know people have genuine fears/phobias but when you have kids you pull yourself together and just get on with things! What if Amber was poorly? Would she just not ring the doctors incase she cries?? Bloody pathetic! Im surprised she didnā€™t get her own mother or James to ring the doctor for her šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 39
FFS SHE IS PATHETIC

ā€œOh I donā€™t like ringing the doctors because a receptionist made me cry onceā€ duck off Carys you are a MOTHER now, Iā€™m sorry I know people have genuine fears/phobias but when you have kids you pull yourself together and just get on with things! What if Amber was poorly? Would she just not ring the doctors incase she cries?? Bloody pathetic! Im surprised she didnā€™t get her own mother or James to ring the doctor for her šŸ™„šŸ™„
Sheā€™s such a child! Get a bleeping grip Carys. She always has a sob storyā€¦ how can she say she doesnā€™t care what people think but she is AFRAID after a receptionist was mean to her?

Reactions: 20
FFS SHE IS PATHETIC

Iā€™m glad someone else agrees! I thought the same! So pathetic as a grown woman and mother she is supposedly too scared to call the doctors to get help? What if Amber needs to go? Or James or she needs to make any other important calls? What she just doesnā€™t do them? I donā€™t love making phone calls myself, Iā€™m a shy person and I donā€™t love talking on the phone but you know what Iā€™m an adult and you just have to get on with things! If people didnā€™t do things again just because they had a bad experience the time before, no one would bloody do anything! She has needed to see someone it would seems for years about her eczema, all she does is moan about it and if the true reason is what she has said then I have no sympathy at all, people who moan about stuff and make no effort to help themselves have no sympathy from me at all, itā€™s a piss take. She just needs to grow up and get a proper job and then she ll know whatā€™s lifeā€™s really like and based on what Iā€™ve seen online I donā€™t think she would last 5 mins!

• Heart
Iā€™m glad someone else agrees! I thought the same! So pathetic as a grown woman and mother she is supposedly too scared to call the doctors to get help? What if Amber needs to go? Or James or she needs to make any other important calls? What she just doesnā€™t do them? I donā€™t love making phone calls myself, Iā€™m a shy person and I donā€™t love talking on the phone but you know what Iā€™m an adult and you just have to get on with things! If people didnā€™t do things again just because they had a bad experience the time before, no one would bloody do anything! She has needed to see someone it would seems for years about her eczema, all she does is moan about it and if the true reason is what she has said then I have no sympathy at all, people who moan about stuff and make no effort to help themselves have no sympathy from me at all, itā€™s a piss take. She just needs to grow up and get a proper job and then she ll know whatā€™s lifeā€™s really like and based on what Iā€™ve seen online I donā€™t think she would last 5 mins!
As it has been mentioned here before, I think Carys just feels nervous about some stuff (like making phone calls, going to the supermarket alone etc) but calls it anxiety cause she likes to exaggerate. Same as she says sheā€™s OBSESSED with things, no Carys you just like it.
Itā€™s always very extreme emotions with her, good or bad. Nothingā€™s plain, sort of in the middle

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Any chance she has phone anxiety because she can't use words like 'boo' and 'vibes' when she's on the phone with a professional, and therefore is unable to explain her problem in adult language?
I myself sort of have phone anxiety (only because I grew up with abusive parents and if they were phoning me while I was out it meant I was in trouble, they would shout and threaten me over the phone), so I try to avoid phone calls as much as possible. BUT. When it comes to things like my health and someone at the other end of the line is rude to me or trying to belittle my problems I will definitely not back down. I pay taxes to get healthcare and I deserve to get treatment, no matter what the receptionist thinks. I completely understand people are different and they don't want to be rude or it's way out of character for them to be firm in situations like this, but then surely if her father is a dermatologist he could have referred her to a another one in his practice and she wouldn't have had to phone if it was that big a deal?

• Heart
Any chance she has phone anxiety because she can't use words like 'boo' and 'vibes' when she's on the phone with a professional, and therefore is unable to explain her problem in adult language?
I myself sort of have phone anxiety (only because I grew up with abusive parents and if they were phoning me while I was out it meant I was in trouble, they would shout and threaten me over the phone), so I try to avoid phone calls as much as possible. BUT. When it comes to things like my health and someone at the other end of the line is rude to me or trying to belittle my problems I will definitely not back down. I pay taxes to get healthcare and I deserve to get treatment, no matter what the receptionist thinks. I completely understand people are different and they don't want to be rude or it's way out of character for them to be firm in situations like this, but then surely if her father is a dermatologist he could have referred her to a another one in his practice and she wouldn't have had to phone if it was that big a deal?
What do you mean she can't use those words?

'Hello boo, I'm just calling to make an appointment for myself, Busybee Carys I mean Carys Whittaker, I've got some eczema vibes going on boo and it's making me anxious... Tuesday 2 o clock? Thanks boo, I'll ask my mum to look after my toddler because the dematologist (skin doctor) is not going to appreciate the toddler vibes!'

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m sorry but either way they have the best behaved toddler on earth or Amber is just not going to be allowed in their living room. The amount of tat in that house is unbelievable

Reactions: 10
Maybe Iā€™m just not much of a sharer but I canā€™t imagine looking at my eczema and thinking ā€˜Iā€™m going to take a photo and ramble on about it for monthsā€™ā€¦ it just seems odd. Once or twice whatever especially if sheā€™s going to tell people what sheā€™s using to try and help it but she doesnā€™tā€¦ it just seems like such a strange mindset

Reactions: 21
Maybe Iā€™m just not much of a sharer but I canā€™t imagine looking at my eczema and thinking ā€˜Iā€™m going to take a photo and ramble on about it for monthsā€™ā€¦ it just seems odd. Once or twice whatever especially if sheā€™s going to tell people what sheā€™s using to try and help it but she doesnā€™tā€¦ it just seems like such a strange mindset
its because carys has to make up that she has some sort of struggle. i'm pretty sure its an attention thing, but i cant imagine having to deal with her. she seems exhausting and a complete energy drain

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.