Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cabbage_2021

James and Carys #29 - doctor James with his PHD, put Carys on bedrest with SPD, Amber shouting remember me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Juststopit

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221201_194514.jpg

🤮
Whenever I see influencers do photos like this all I can think of is the joyless experience of setting up the self timer, scurrying into position, posing pretending to be lovey, hearing the click and instantly going stone faced and scurrying back to check if it looks suitably #goalz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Sorry but I’m howling at this, there’s only actually 2 work related things on this list and she just adding random shit to bulk it up 😂😂 ‘fire on ☑’, fuck offfffff man. How would she cope working a 9-5, I really don’t know.
Wake up
1670351078795.png

Complain
1670351090698.png

Be a privileged piece of trash
1670351112506.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Has she really just posted saying she’s going swimming with her costume on ready under her clothes?

Has she only discovered this is a thing? Doesn’t everyone do that when they go swimming?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Nanabananaramagirl

Hey boos it’s Cary’s, I’m so stressed. I have the hardest day ever today 🥹🥹 Here’s my hectic to do list -

☑ Open my eyes
☑ Wake up
☑ Sit up
☑ Get out of bed
☑ Walk downstairs
☑ Open the fridge
☑ Decide what I want to eat
☑ Take the food out the fridge
☑ Eat
☑ Play shop with candles and paper
☑ Lie on the sofa for the rest of the day
☑ Fart (the whole room smells of fart 💨)
☑ Remember I have a child so wave bye to her while James takes her out for a walk
☑ Panic since I’m left alone in the house without my husband for half an hour
☑ Pop my leg in the mirror for a selfie for Instagram
☑ Walk up stairs
☑ Lie in bed
☑ Close eyes
☑ Sleep
☑ Keep eyes closed and pretend to stay asleep when Amber wakes up and let James deal with it

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I know it’s a joke but when people keep saying ‘James can’t possibly be straight’ because of his actions/mannerisms, first of all why would it matter if he was bisexual for example? Second of all it’s just reinforcing the harmful stereotype that everything straight men do has to be ‘masculine’. Straight men can be camp or have stereotypically ‘gay’ mannerisms and STILL be straight!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Wophie

VIP Member
Carys please post something we've got two pages of debate about university over on your thread and I'm bored shitless

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If I was her mum I would be so unhappy if I was on a getaway for a few days and they showed up!! Carys is so needy and dependent on her parents still when her poor mum probably just wanted a break from work and all the babysitting she does 🥲
Imagine babysitting your grandchild because your daughter can’t get out of bed with agonising pain in pregnancy. You book a weekend break & TAADAA, your daughters magically well enough to get out of bed to come to the beach with her daughter. But she’s not well enough to take care of her own child at home.

I wonder how she’ll feel when Ambers on her doorstep again next week with James because ‘Cary’s can’t get out of bed / off the settee’

• Haha
Reactions: 43

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I’m going to never stop laughing if the project is a book for planning… from the world-renowned organiser Carys, pay money for great tips like ‘wear your swimming costume before going swimming’ and ‘remember your bank card before going shopping’.
Also, have space in the pad to write down all your work essentials e.g. put the tv on, set a ✨cosy vibe✨, complain about something for 20 hours of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wophie

VIP Member
Why doesn't she hug Amber in pictures? It's always her and James cuddled up and then Amber is stood there like a photo bomber...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41