James and Carys #28 Popping out babies just for the clout. Project number 2 and Amber's forgotten about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Classic toddler vibes”? Why does she use the word vibes? Just say Amber was being a typical toddler. There’s no vibes? I know she uses lots of words wrong but that one just always sounds so weird to me
7FA2ABCF-F06B-4AAB-9F9F-55F0B0A42A28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Classic toddler vibes”? Why does she use the word vibes? Just say Amber was being a typical toddler. There’s no vibes? I know she uses lots of words wrong but that one just always sounds so weird to me View attachment 1763763
This is so weird and shows how weird Cary’s is.
Getting upset because amber didn’t appreciate the Xmas lights in the same way as Cary’s, “we had to have a little cry” when amber couldn’t go in field of balls, feeling alone because the experience didn’t go how expected…

Im sure amber absolutely loved the event but she also enjoyed picking up stones and leaves too. She’s so so strange or just words thinks dramatically! 😳😳

Reactions: 36
Getting upset because amber didn’t appreciate the Xmas lights in the same way as Cary’s, “we had to have a little cry” when amber couldn’t go in field of balls, feeling alone because the experience didn’t go how expected…

Im sure amber absolutely loved the event but she also enjoyed picking up stones and leaves too. She’s so so strange or just words thinks dramatically! 😳😳
It truly shows how privileged and easy of a life she has. People can’t heat their homes yet she’s crying over that…

Reactions: 16
Amber is too young to understand many things on the level Carys expects she will be in for a shock when she’s got a 3 year old that doesn’t give a tit and hates Santa no perfect insta photo then boo 😂 you will spend a fortune on days out (well no sorry Cary’s you won’t you will be gifted days out) the kids will hate them and cry or moan and tough luck it’s real life 👍

Reactions: 23
So Carys just wants Amber to like and experience things like she does? Hello Carys ??!! Amber is a toddler and you are an adult🙄 is she gonna be like this whole of Amber's life, expecting Amber to like the same things as her?...
Carys is so strange and it is weird to see someone who is not maternal at all having even a second child when not being natural with her first.

Reactions: 33
I wouldn’t be happy if I was the company/place that’s gifted her that festive stay. She’s basically making it sound like it’s not for toddlers and there aren’t activities for younger kids. Well at least that’s the message I got from reading her stories.
She’s been gifted a stay and all that Amber enjoyed was picking up pebbles. Should’ve given the stay to someone else who would actually enjoy it and whose children would love the activities there. That would make the place seem better in my opinion.

Reactions: 26
The sad thing is Amber enjoyed picking up stones or whatever but they won’t take her for a walk to do that instead every time they go out she’s carried on James back and it’s not like they do great hikes so Amber couldn’t manage the walk is it although 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I did notice they have managed to put Amber in a coat during the gifted adventure so well done guys 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Classic toddler vibes”? Why does she use the word vibes? Just say Amber was being a typical toddler. There’s no vibes? I know she uses lots of words wrong but that one just always sounds so weird to me View attachment 1763763
Didn’t even notice the ‘vibes’ cos as soon as I saw a ridiculously long caption with excess emoji use I skipped straight past it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Passively aggressively bitching about your toddler vibes :ROFLMAO: Poor Amber. She has also seen her mam do that stupid face to the camera where she shows us her tonsils so much that Amber does it too now. Chin up, mouth as wide as it can possibly go and a weird smile at the same time. Clown.

Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t be happy if I was the company/place that’s gifted her that festive stay. She’s basically making it sound like it’s not for toddlers and there aren’t activities for younger kids. Well at least that’s the message I got from reading her stories.
She’s been gifted a stay and all that Amber enjoyed was picking up pebbles. Should’ve given the stay to someone else who would actually enjoy it and whose children would love the activities there. That would make the place seem better in my opinion.
Imagine, this idea would’ve been so much better PR for them. I would be happy to pay for the event knowing my money would help a few families who would never have been able to afford to go otherwise. Lazybee with her pelvic pain wouldn’t have booked this off of her own back. She only goes because she just has to show up. Imagine growing up and knowing you’re parents put no thought and effort into planning days out or even thinking about going on one that wasn’t gifted.

Reactions: 9
Idk I’m not one to be on their side here but I think this is grasping we don’t know what happened in this particular situation but they are a new business and a small business so idk why people are being so harsh.
I think its because they had a previous business - well a few. YAE and then Cary's fitness plan journal thing. They do have experience in running businesses (not very well), so makes 0 sense when things are going wrong on their 3rd one

Reactions: 15
Carys overthinks everything because she doesn’t have enough to think about. She could have just said they “had a nice time and Amber enjoyed playing with stones…typical toddler!” but instead we go into a ramble about her having a little cry, working on coping when things don’t go as expected etc. It’s so boring and unnecessary.

Reactions: 24

Yeah sounds like they had this weird expectation that Amber would enjoy the event the same way a 5 or 7 year old would or something?
Tbf I interpreted the “we had to have a little cry” but as about Amber crying because they wouldn’t let her play with the balls? Which as per usual is COMPLETELY NORMAL TODDLER BEHAVIOUR but of course Carys has to act like it’s just Amber or “toddler vibes”

I get showing the realities of taking children to Christmas events and actually although not great PR for the brand it’s actually pretty honest of them to tell it how it was despite being gifted the event. However it wasn’t very evenly balanced was it? It was very “neggy vibes” overall!

Reactions: 17
Carys overthinks everything because she doesn’t have enough to think about. She could have just said they “had a nice time and Amber enjoyed playing with stones…typical toddler!” but instead we go into a ramble about her having a little cry, working on coping when things don’t go as expected etc. It’s so boring and unnecessary.
Her having a little cry about that deeply concerns me. Parents are meant to be able to contain their kids’ emotions, you know be strong and stoic and a source of comfort. I can’t imagine Cary’s being able to do that, particularly when Amber is old enough to talk. Amber is going to end up a very anxious child

Reactions: 7
Her having a little cry about that deeply concerns me. Parents are meant to be able to contain their kids’ emotions, you know be strong and stoic and a source of comfort. I can’t imagine Cary’s being able to do that, particularly when Amber is old enough to talk. Amber is going to end up a very anxious child
I'm just picturing other families seeing her, Amber is crying because she can't go somewhere she wants to and then Carys starts crying as well :rolleyes: Wtaf? Grow tf up Carys, it isn't even funny anymore. James is going to have his hands full with two kids and an overgrown child, good grief

• Haha
I like when influencers share actual real life but even when they do mention totally normal things they seem really weird out of touch and almost made up I can’t put my finger on why maybe it’s because they are so privileged so I can’t relate. Then again I find when Carys talks about Amber it’s often comes across overly negative which is why she needs to use the toddler vibes something I’ve never said in my life 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine, this idea would’ve been so much better PR for them. I would be happy to pay for the event knowing my money would help a few families who would never have been able to afford to go otherwise. Lazybee with her pelvic pain wouldn’t have booked this off of her own back. She only goes because she just has to show up. Imagine growing up and knowing you’re parents put no thought and effort into planning days out or even thinking about going on one that wasn’t gifted.
It would have been really good for Warwick Castle and lazybee. She could have done her content, explained that they paid full price but that they were doing a give away for the freebie. They NEVER spend their own money it really annoys me.

Reactions: 11
Imagine having the luxury of spending DAYS decorating for Christmas. We did ours in an hour even with a newborn and 3 year old 🤷🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20221128-182009.png

• Wow
  • Angry
That Instagram caption reads like the kind of message I'd send a mum friend at 11pm when I'm overwhelmed from the day, hardly advert quality. It's like she doesnt read it back before she posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.