James and Carys #28 Popping out babies just for the clout. Project number 2 and Amber's forgotten about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gymshark would be taking the piss is they worked with Carys again, when was the last time she went to the gym?
You’d be surprised the amount of influencers that are sponsored by the brand who aren’t active 😂 Zoe Sugg, Hattie Bourn just to name a few. Either way I’m relieved they’ve dropped her and her lazy ass content. Another big financial loss though!

Reactions: 9
You’d be surprised the amount of influencers that are sponsored by the brand who aren’t active 😂 Zoe Sugg, Hattie Bourn just to name a few. Either way I’m relieved they’ve dropped her and her lazy ass content. Another big financial loss though!
Zoe sugg is a bit different thoguh. Her following is IMMENSE. definitely not comparable to Cary’s.

Reactions: 10
The conversation of child safety has been big here lately and I know we spoke about Fab and Ell too. They’ve now welcomed their twins and in every Insta story they don’t show their faces, it’s really that easy!! They’re showing things like pram, their backs when they’re burping them and so on but no faces to be seen except for 1 single post which is a side view not long after they were born. Carys needs to take notes… you can still include your family in your vlogs and posts whilst still keeping their safety a priority

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1761775

How does she not see it? Probably cause she’s so busy admiring herself.
think she did mention this. wasn't it amber smeared her make up everywhere, so likely left unattended with products like that in reach.
also probably intentionally posting that pic with it in so she will get a gifted carpet clean again🤣

The conversation of child safety has been big here lately and I know we spoke about Fab and Ell too. They’ve now welcomed their twins and in every Insta story they don’t show their faces, it’s really that easy!! They’re showing things like pram, their backs when they’re burping them and so on but no faces to be seen except for 1 single post which is a side view not long after they were born. Carys needs to take notes… you can still include your family in your vlogs and posts whilst still keeping their safety a priority
I haven't had chance to check these guys out. But hopefully they don't do what several people do where they claim they aren't showing for privacy, but then followers wanna know and they build up this big hype to a reveal of what their baby looks like

Pregnancy week update - she's 26 and a half week's pregnant today - no doubt, she'll say 28-29

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1761775

How does she not see it? Probably cause she’s so busy admiring herself.
I generally try not to judge weight but let’s face it, she goads by making it content… She actually looks much slimmer in the rest of her body here than usual. Morning sickness? Angles? Taking better care of herself because she’s pregnant? Perhaps just not stretching her legs so her thighs merge into her butt?

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she ever wear a top un-cropped?!
Because god help her if people can’t see ‘bump’… I’ve noticed in a few videos she’ll be wearing something that covers it and then next cut he’s tucked it in a really strange way clearly to just get it on show. I’m all for being proud and showing off your baby bump but she just stinks of insecurity

Reactions: 15
Is there something wrong with me? I struggle with motherhood so maybe I’ve a tainted view but seeing her smug face in bump updates I just feel like (your insane you’ve no idea what’s to come you will be a crying mess when you have to look after them 😂) I can’t help it I see how little she does for Amber so I’m like how can she be excited for another baby. Maybe I’m crazy I just can’t stand influencers painting such a perfect easy and happy life when it comes to parenting because it’s the hardest tit I’ve ever done

Reactions: 20
Is there something wrong with me? I struggle with motherhood so maybe I’ve a tainted view but seeing her smug face in bump updates I just feel like (your insane you’ve no idea what’s to come you will be a crying mess when you have to look after them 😂) I can’t help it I see how little she does for Amber so I’m like how can she be excited for another baby. Maybe I’m crazy I just can’t stand influencers painting such a perfect easy and happy life when it comes to parenting because it’s the hardest tit I’ve ever done
I feel you 100%. You’re not crazy at all. It’s such a typical influencer thing, preaching self love but spreading a toxic «everything is always perfect» lifestyle. Maybe mentioning now and then that their child cries now and then. And never mentions the major league fights you have with your partner from exhaustion and frustration, no alone time, constant bad conscience, fears, hopes, wishes and dreams. And economy. And health.

• Heart
She has slave James there 24/7 though to do everything that she can’t be arsed to do. If she were like us peasants (who have partners who actually go out to work or are single parents) there’s no way on this earth she would have one child let alone two and she certainly wouldn’t be looking so smug about it all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s the perfect example of someone loving pregnancy and the idea of motherhood more than actually being a mother. I can’t forget when amber was a baby how obsessed she was with her sleeping independently and on schedule, to the point they rocked her facing a wall until she fell asleep and took a white noise machine out and about wirh them. She never contact napped which is so natural and that made me really sad. I hope she will be different with baby number 2.

Reactions: 22
She’s the perfect example of someone loving pregnancy and the idea of motherhood more than actually being a mother. I can’t forget when amber was a baby how obsessed she was with her sleeping independently and on schedule, to the point they rocked her facing a wall until she fell asleep and took a white noise machine out and about wirh them. She never contact napped which is so natural and that made me really sad. I hope she will be different with baby number 2.
I think maybe it’s why she pisses me off so much I too loved pregnancy that for me was the easy part but then you have an actual child to look after and it’s hard and I couldn’t imagine having another knowing the work involved (I probably sound such an idiot) and if you can’t or struggle to care for the one you have why would you even consider another.

Especially if you treat them like little robots. I struggle at times and freely admit it’s hard but I’ve alway gone above and beyond mine always slept on me I soaked every bit up even if some days I felt a fraud as my mental health was a bit wobbly I made sure I showed up as mum daily and tried my absolute best I don’t see Cary’s doing even half of that and still she wears this big smug smile like it’s all so easy and everyone should be having another baby

Just wanted to add baring in mind my baby was born not that long before lockdown and Covid and was the hardest most loneliest scariest time ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think maybe it’s why she pisses me off so much I too loved pregnancy that for me was the easy part but then you have an actual child to look after and it’s hard and I couldn’t imagine having another knowing the work involved (I probably sound such an idiot) and if you can’t or struggle to care for the one you have why would you even consider another.

Especially if you treat them like little robots. I struggle at times and freely admit it’s hard but I’ve alway gone above and beyond mine always slept on me I soaked every bit up even if some days I felt a fraud as my mental health was a bit wobbly I made sure I showed up as mum daily and tried my absolute best I don’t see Cary’s doing even half of that and still she wears this big smug smile like it’s all so easy and everyone should be having another baby

Just wanted to add baring in mind my baby was born not that long before lockdown and Covid and was the hardest most loneliest scariest time ever.
You don’t sound like an idiot, you sound like a great mum 🥰 being a parent is hard and it annoys me when influencers don’t acknowledge that, especially when they’re as privileged as Carys.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.