James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha tbf I think if it was me I would use the wrong balloons on a black and white one just to duck with people who tweak after filming the actual one.
They aren’t that clever 😂 BUT after Elle purposely through in a few false clues and slip ups when she was pregnant and how so many people were surprised she was having a boy I do wonder if Cary’s would bare face lie with slip ups for the same reason but again not sure they have the brain capacity to go that far either 😂

Reactions: 8
And in the end, why tf is gender relevant or interesting anyway? A child is a child, no matter if it’s a boy, girl, transgender or non-gender. I’ve never understood the big deal, we’re not in the 1920s where «boys carry the family name» or some bs like that. You can not choose the gender, it is what it is. If you have 4 boys and your fifth child turns out to be a girl I can see why you’re excited. Otherwise: who cares? 2 boys, 2 girls, a boy and a girl…. whoooooo cares???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I only have a preference to having another girl because we have all the clothes and they could share a room etc so would save us A Lot of money but if money was no object I would not care at all xx

also didn’t Cary’s basically give away all of ambers clothes which I think is strange if you were planning babies close togther ?? Obviously don’t mind shelling out £100s on clothes 🤣

Reactions: 8
And in the end, why tf is gender relevant or interesting anyway? A child is a child, no matter if it’s a boy, girl, transgender or non-gender. I’ve never understood the big deal, we’re not in the 1920s where «boys carry the family name» or some bs like that. You can not choose the gender, it is what it is. If you have 4 boys and your fifth child turns out to be a girl I can see why you’re excited. Otherwise: who cares? 2 boys, 2 girls, a boy and a girl…. whoooooo cares???
Kim Wadsworth of 'The Wads' had her fifth baby last week, she has only just announced that the little one is a boy......She just motors through each pregnancy. I think she did a few cleaning and batch cooking videos at 9 months gone.....

I only have a preference to having another girl because we have all the clothes and they could share a room etc so would save us A Lot of money but if money was no object I would not care at all xx

also didn’t Cary’s basically give away all of ambers clothes which I think is strange if you were planning babies close togther ?? Obviously don’t mind shelling out £100s on clothes 🤣
To be fair, she had a lot gifted.....so, is probably expecting more freebies...........

Reactions: 6
How many bedrooms do they have?
Currently they’ve got their bedroom, ambers room and a (stupidly large) dressing room… do they have a fourth bedroom for baby?

I bet they won’t re-use ambers clothes, toys or furniture for new baby regardless of gender

Reactions: 7
Currently they’ve got their bedroom, ambers room and a (stupidly large) dressing room… do they have a fourth bedroom for baby?

I bet they won’t re-use ambers clothes, toys or furniture for new baby regardless of gender
Mamas and Papas will gift them a whole new nursery like they did with Millie Macintosh

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Yeah they have a spare room

They were gifted so many clothes and they will be making room for more gifted stuff. Two baby pram, swing set and bunk bed

Reactions: 5
It's a girl - like we all said !

Their reaction is pure disappointment..........fake excitement !

Thread name suggestion : James & Carys #27 : Carys, buy a bra that fit's for Duck's sake; Gender reveal excitement is so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just can't believe it .... I was convinced it would be a boy!

Reactions: 2
hahahha the way carys batted the balloons was like duck off hahaha. she 100% wanted a boy, i dont think james would mind as much

Reactions: 11
Haven’t watched the video but from your comments I’m assuming her reaction is about as fake as this meme
8A472454-599D-4654-BC7F-17C3AEB48BA7.gif

Reactions: 4
I didn’t watch the whole thing just skipped to the reveal and then clicked out - did they explain why there was a random purple balloon?

Reactions: 4
After having 3 boys, and finding out the gender with each, I’ve got to admit, I felt like I always had to over compensate with my reaction, even though I was truly happy to have another boy each time,especially after having a loss before each one, I still was concious that people perhaps thought our reaction was forced purely based on the fact it was the same gender. I think they are probably happy to have another girl but are overcompensating in their reaction . Almost like when you was a teenager and wasn’t drunk at all but your parents were suss so you acted sober which made you look more drunk 🤣 or was that just me haha.
Carys is the queen of over compensating, everything is rainbows and fairies at their house. I find James reaction more natural .

Reactions: 9
‘when i know the gender i’ll feel more connected’ what a weird person she is

Reactions: 17
That video is uncomfortable, they’re trying to convince themselves they’re happy about having another girl.

Carys is not going to be able to handle 2 under 2!

Reactions: 26
‘when i know the gender i’ll feel more connected’ what a weird person she is
I actually felt the same way BUT I was waiting to find out whether my baby had a very serious chromosome problem, Edward's, or maybe just DS after our bloods said I had a high risk... I spent 6 weeks waiting for the amniocentesis and trying the pretend I wasn't even pregnant....
When we got the all clear I found out the sex too because I needed to focus on making this baby feel like a real thing and a real person!! And it did help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s going to end up a girl mum having all girls and then really feel pushed out that James loves so many more girls and not just her 😂 😂 Like how can he split his love!! (Carys way of thinking obviously) Remember the time she said she was worried James would love amber more than her 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.