James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like a dumb car choice for a growing family
It's Carys old mini. They gave it to the sister then had it back when she was done with it, they explained on a vlog ages ago. I think they use it as a second run around and then have the main family car, which makes sense if Carys is off out at a class with the kids and then James can use the little car which is cheaper on petrol etc.

Reactions: 6
i haven’t seen her drive a car since her mini days, maybe they got it back so james doesn’t have to drive everywhere 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
That jojomamanbebe story was so weird - didn’t ask me to put anything up/it’s not an ad but look I’ve got a code for you! I feel like it is some sort of ad/collab tho?
Imogenation posted a TikTok of all the things she was obviously sent but didn’t mention she’d been sent them! Makes me mad all these influencers being sent hundreds of pounds worth of clothes for their kids when others see struggling to feed them at the moment

Reactions: 10
I always think about the person Carys would be right now if she hadn't decided to make being a Mum her whole personality. I get people wanting to have children, and I understand they take over your life, but it's been so dull watching her change from pre to post baby life.

The content I enjoyed was what I eat in a days, her fitness lifestyle, fun vids like her 10k cals challenge, vlogs hanging out with friends and shopping and days out, fashion hauls. Her own channel has died a tragic death and now it's just James & Carys. Everything now feels disingenuous and boring.
I never understood why they tried to make the jarys YouTube a big channel, James was never interesting enough and all Cary’s main big view videos were her on her own - the ones I mainly watched. I hated all videos in the beginning with James as he just moaned and picked at everything Cary’s did

Reactions: 19
I never understood why they tried to make the jarys YouTube a big channel, James was never interesting enough and all Cary’s main big view videos were her on her own - the ones I mainly watched. I hated all videos in the beginning with James as he just moaned and picked at everything Cary’s did
She still has more subscribers on the channel she hasn't used for over a year than she does on the couple's channel. It's madness not to utilise it properly!

Reactions: 19
This girl boils my piss. Latest TikTok ‘still working on loving myself without my fake tan on’ - where does she magic all of these insecurities from?! Wearing hoop earrings, wearing her hair down, blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This girl boils my piss. Latest TikTok ‘still working on loving myself without my fake tan on’ - where does she magic all of these insecurities from?! Wearing hoop earrings, wearing her hair down, blah blah blah.
I saw a video with Ed sheeren in and it reminded me of carys. He was saying that the saddest and most unhappy people constantly post on Instagram.they pretend their happy and living their best life but they are miserable.

Reactions: 20
It’s a shame to see all these influencers getting things gifted when there’s so many people out there that could really do with the help. It annoys me so much.. we’re having twins, is someone gonna send me a huge box of baby clothes? I think not 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a shame to see all these influencers getting things gifted when there’s so many people out there that could really do with the help. It annoys me so much.. we’re having twins, is someone gonna send me a huge box of baby clothes? I think not 🙃
I get this - totally - but, they don’t send out gifted products to be kind, they do it for marketing. So sending to someone with followers rather than someone in need is purely a marketing strategy.

Reactions: 4
I get this - totally - but, they don’t send out gifted products to be kind, they do it for marketing. So sending to someone with followers rather than someone in need is purely a marketing strategy.
Yeah i know that’s the case! It’s just sad isn’t it 😢

Jackets from her latest collection are in the sale... the collection that was released NINE days ago ?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I always think about the person Carys would be right now if she hadn't decided to make being a Mum her whole personality. I get people wanting to have children, and I understand they take over your life, but it's been so dull watching her change from pre to post baby life.

The content I enjoyed was what I eat in a days, her fitness lifestyle, fun vids like her 10k cals challenge, vlogs hanging out with friends and shopping and days out, fashion hauls. Her own channel has died a tragic death and now it's just James & Carys. Everything now feels disingenuous and boring.
The infuriating thing of it all is she could of actually done well and monetised her new mum personality but she doesnt, instead she just overshares and waffles on and on about insignificant things no one cares about

Reactions: 11
Anyone else catch her saying in her most recent vlog that the baby is a girl? Speaking to amber saying ‘careful not to squish baby! Where’s baby? There she is!’ As she points to her tummy… no wonder the gender reveal now… accidentally slipped up in the vlog 😳

• Haha
Haven’t checked in here or kept up with her for awhile, how do we know already?
They uploaded a black and white gender reveal using balloons and someone on here used an app over the top - the balloons were pink........and the look of disappointment on their faces that they tried to hide......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They uploaded a black and white gender reveal using balloons and someone on here used an app over the top - the balloons were pink........and the look of disappointment on their faces that they tried to hide......

Haha tbf I think if it was me I would use the wrong balloons on a black and white one just to duck with people who tweak after filming the actual one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.