James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for her to reshare all her awful meals and be like hey guys….

So many of you messaged me about these bowls when I put them on my story well you can now buy them from our new website I designed Hand crafted and grew them myself guysssssss hope you love them as much as me!
Grew them myself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They likely couldn’t get the insurance to cover the items for their business on their home insurance.
Also I imagine that their employee is going to be doing the packing and posting.

I really hate the name it doesn’t say upmarket, cosy or home vibes at all.
So many more names they could have gone with.
Boo home
Obsessed
Love thy home (love thy self)
Well you certainly can’t get insurance for conducting business out of a self storage unit 😂

Random thought but, if she's selling chopping boards - they're not exactly an item that people will repurchase. Wooden chopping boards can harbour bacteria .....so, people go for the multi coloured fully washable ones these days. Amazon have sold 8000 of one particular set.
Cary’s won’t have thought of that - you don’t need to use a chopping board for all the pasta dishes she makes 😂

ARRRRGH this girl infuriates me. When it suits her, she loves her flab. Then when she wants to appear slim she is all about the angles. A couple of days ago she was cradling her flab making out it was a full on pregnancy bump. And now look, no bump. Just shows how much she was trying to force a bump in her pregnancy photos. Nothing she does is genuine.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Well you certainly can’t get insurance for conducting business out of a self storage unit 😂

Cary’s won’t have thought of that - you don’t need to use a chopping board for all the pasta dishes she makes 😂

ARRRRGH this girl infuriates me. When it suits her, she loves her flab. Then when she wants to appear slim she is all about the angles. A couple of days ago she was cradling her flab making out it was a full on pregnancy bump. And now look, no bump. Just shows how much she was trying to force a bump in her pregnancy photos. Nothing she does is genuine.
and now look

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’re 15 weeks Cary’s, you do not have a baby bump yet. You have put on a lot of weight the last few years and that’s what your stomach actually looks like now. You do not need maternity jeans

Reactions: 43
Her new branding… is this so she can run tiktok shops as well like every other “influencer” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I wore a size 12 before my husband figured out where a penis goes in a lady.

witch no you didn't. Size 12. Feel the eye roll.

• Haha
So my friend is 17 weeks pregnant with her 3rd child at the moment - I know every body is different but she doesn’t have a bump at all yet so how Cary’s is trying to flog a bump at a mere 15 weeks is beyond me. Her belly literally looks NO different to how it did when she wasn’t pregnant. She’s honestly such a toxic narcissistic immature girl it’s un real

Reactions: 27

I've noticed she only claimed a bigger size on the recent collection.just because she knew she was pregnant.thats some shady tit

Reactions: 24
Yeah she says she was a size 12 before pregnancy and is usually a size 14-16 in jeans so does she mean size 12 before pregnancy with Amber?

The picture of Amber sat in the rain alone made me feel so sad - it’s not cute Carys, go play with your child. And you shouldn’t be having another when it’s clear the one you have is an inconvenience

Couldn’t agree more, that picture was heart wrenchingly sad. Poor Amber, she has been absolutely screwed with parents.

On a side note, I cannot believe, nor will I believe that James is ‘into’ women.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So my friend is 17 weeks pregnant with her 3rd child at the moment - I know every body is different but she doesn’t have a bump at all yet so how Cary’s is trying to flog a bump at a mere 15 weeks is beyond me. Her belly literally looks NO different to how it did when she wasn’t pregnant. She’s honestly such a toxic narcissistic immature girl it’s un real
The uterus is only just palpable at 16 weeks - in other words, the top of the uterus is only something like 2 inches above the bikini line. Carys is making out her fundus is above her belly button. The uterus is normally quite a small organ and at this stage should have about 150ml of amniotic fluid ....a lot less than the amount of coffee you might be able to fit in a double walled coffee mug. She's talking like she has 2 litres of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone take one for the team and watch her latest YouTube ramble video. I really cannot be bothered 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
40 minutes of her being long winded going round in circles instead of just getting to the point then. I cba watching. Someone update the thread please 😏

Reactions: 5
Whitaker House? They actually think they're all that?? 😂😂😂 When they file bankruptcy boy will they learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got to 15 minutes, someone else will have to watch the rest but in a nutshell, they're back and as exciting as ever. Amber likes her shoes. They remembered they have a dog. Carys shows us all how much she's popped. They went to M&S, had breakfast, pressed a button on a sign with a cow for a moo sound to play which is sO cOoL.
They came home and made a drink of squash. Something about eczema. That is the true EXCITEMENT of the first part of the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've watched first five minutes and she's rubbing her pregnant stomach way above her belly button ......I do believe that's the Gregg's pasties Carys.....the baby isn't up there yet!

....I wasn't around for Carys' first pregnancy.....Is she going to be this annoying for the next 24 weeks? :rolleyes:....she's indicating a fundal height of 26 - 28 weeks.....WHY????....Just.......WHY???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
does anyone else think she looks a lot slimmer in this pregancy? I defo think she has been dieting

Reactions: 6
does anyone else think she looks a lot slimmer in this pregancy? I defo think she has been dieting
she looks slimmer on pics she posts on stories. but those pregnancy announcement ones she looked bigger again 🤣. can never tell really if she's lost weight or just knows her angles to make it look like she has. I do think she's been trying to eat a bit better though to try and not gain as much as last time

Reactions: 12
I've watched first five minutes and she's rubbing her pregnant stomach way above her belly button ......I do believe that's the Gregg's pasties Carys.....the baby isn't up there yet!

....I wasn't around for Carys' first pregnancy.....Is she going to be this annoying for the next 24 weeks? :rolleyes:....she's indicating a fundal height of 26 - 28 weeks.....WHY????....Just.......WHY???
You bet your bottom dollar she is and then some 😂😂 all of a sudden the fat belly is a baby, the amount she’s pushing that out she looks about 5 months, she just embarrasses herself that little more each day, looks like the only time she washes that grease pan head is when she’s got a photo shoot coming up 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.