James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really isn't the brightest is she 😆😅 it also keeps coming up with a publishing firm called Whitaker House (one t). Even Whittaker Home would have been better?
...and why do they keep calling their self storage place a 'warehouse'? They're trying to make themselves look so professional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has any instagrammer ever released a brand that has been anything other than glorified merch? They're delusional if they think Whittaker House is going to be an actual brand

Reactions: 18
Can someone go to companycheck.co.uk and search Whittaker Gray Limited (so original) ans scroll down to their assets and please explain what that means!

Reactions: 4
Can someone go to companycheck.co.uk and search Whittaker Gray Limited (so original) ans scroll down to their assets and please explain what that means!
The £355k is what they can turn into cash....through stock, assets, cash in bank etc........but, that is as of 2021. We've not seen how they've spent it....yet

They've only had 145k views on the second baby announcement.....a bit of a comedown after announcing the first pregnancy - 600k. Elle has managed to get 350k views on her wedding video - six months after she was cancelled!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why was this so obvious all along. Good detective work btw.
Also, now amber is ObSeSSed with balls.

Not being petty because it's them but I'm not keen on Whittaker House as a name. It's a mouthful, not very elegant IMO. They have Amber, James, William, Gray (albeit grey/gray issue) all words which sound upmarket and lovely they could have used. I wonder if they took any advice from a marketing expert of just forged ahead.

I wish them well though, hoping it's items at a lower price point for their younger, aspirational followers. If they're taking the piss with £17 & £32 for candles though, trying to posture as Heal's or Neptune, I'll take that back 🥴
Probably being dumb here but who’s William.

...and why do they keep calling their self storage place a 'warehouse'? They're trying to make themselves look so professional 😂
This is also stupid. If she thinks they can package up and send stuff from the self storage - you can’t conduct business from a self storage. It’s literally in the t&c when you sign up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Amber is far too chill, I hope when she hits two she becomes wreckless so that Carys has to deal with a non stop toddler and a newborn. I know I'm definitely projecting because my 17 month old absolutely would not just sit on a chair and point at stuff, she'd be climbing and trying to jump off whilst spinning plates and balancing on her head (or something like that)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Whittaker House sounds like a council office building or something.

Also keep an eye on all of the small homeware brands she's started following in the past few months. Plagiarism is rife with these influencers 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She’s just so desperate. My life was definitely better when I knew she didn’t exist

• Haha
Probably being dumb here but who’s William.

You can’t conduct business from a self storage. It’s literally in the t&c when you sign up.
Middle name. (I remember as I know a James William with a similar surname.)

Must be why they had things sent to theirs then had to transport them to ‘the warehouse’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be why they had things sent to theirs then had to transport them to ‘the warehouse’ 😂
That’s exactly right! Kinda gets rid of half of the perks of having a warehouse if you have to get tit delivered to your house first?! bleeping warehouse, who do they think they are! Also given the size of a storage unit, it’s not like they couldn’t find space for that in one of their spare rooms or a garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They likely couldn’t get the insurance to cover the items for their business on their home insurance.
Also I imagine that their employee is going to be doing the packing and posting.

I really hate the name it doesn’t say upmarket, cosy or home vibes at all.
So many more names they could have gone with.
Boo home
Obsessed
Love thy home (love thy self)

• Haha
I've spent the last 2 days trying to work out why Whittaker House makes me think of ice tea and I've just twigged that I'm thinking of Whittards 🙄 I'm dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whittaker House awful business name!
Sale Boxing Day :D
They really do think they are something they are both lazy people.
2nd baby I honestly don't know how she sleeps with James he really is revolting imagine his face doing the deed...
Poor Amber sitting in the rain :(

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw a van belonging to a pet sitter last week......called 'The Furry Dogmother' - now THAT'S marketing! Brilliant! 😂

Random thought but, if she's selling chopping boards - they're not exactly an item that people will repurchase. Wooden chopping boards can harbour bacteria .....so, people go for the multi coloured fully washable ones these days. Amazon have sold 8000 of one particular set.

I'm also thinking some sort of double walled coffee cup still........ She's seen 'Pretty Little House's ' business, received PR from the owner and then probably stolen her ideas........

Last edited:
  • Haha
They likely couldn’t get the insurance to cover the items for their business on their home insurance.
Also I imagine that their employee is going to be doing the packing and posting.

I really hate the name it doesn’t say upmarket, cosy or home vibes at all.
So many more names they could have gone with.
Boo home
Obsessed
Love thy home (love thy self)
I guess everything is better than Whittaker House, these 2 clearly lack any creativity. Their 'brand' is going to be as exciting as their greige house. I can also see her stories coming up...

- *clip of pouring tea in overpriced mug* 'OMG you guysss I swear I'm obsessed with these mugs they feel like a hug 🥺🥺 AD my own homeware klekshun

- look at these candles eeeeeee OBSESSED 😥🥲🥺 AD my own klekshun

- sooooo many of you guys have been asking me where I got this wooden chopping board from, it's from my own klekshun guys 🥺🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm also thinking some sort of double walled coffee cup still........ She's seen 'Pretty Little House's ' business, received PR from the owner and then probably stolen her ideas........
Definitely a double walled coffee mug.
Redirecting my post from June when we called the homeware range. Added a few new guesses.

Screenshot 2022-09-14 121839.png
C9FF5053-5DC2-43E5-B440-B78964F87B1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t wait for her to reshare all her awful meals and be like hey guys….

So many of you messaged me about these bowls when I put them on my story well you can now buy them from our new website I designed Hand crafted and grew them myself guysssssss hope you love them as much as me!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.