James and Carys #26 Baby #2 and still no ducking clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘when i know the gender i’ll feel more connected’ what a weird person she is
To be fair I was like this. Even after the 12 week scan I couldn't picture the baby growing inside me. It was partly self preservation after having just experienced a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Once I knew we were having a boy I was able to actually picture a baby and allow myself to look forward to meeting him, rather than them just being "baby".

Mind you I hate gender reveals and eye rolled at the private clinic jumping up and down assuming we were having one. "What are you hoping for - boy or girl?" "A bleeping healthy baby"

Reactions: 22
Best friend vibes strike again through the video, no cuddles or loves, she went to kiss James and he turned his head, there’s nothing that screams we love each other so much, it just looks so awkward a as me I appreciate some people don’t like to show affection in front of others and so on but it just looks cold, like they’re not a couple anymore and just going through the motions

Reactions: 14
Best friend vibes strike again through the video, no cuddles or loves, she went to kiss James and he turned his head, there’s nothing that screams we love each other so much, it just looks so awkward a as me I appreciate some people don’t like to show affection in front of others and so on but it just looks cold, like they’re not a couple anymore and just going through the motions
Idk, I’m watching the video now and the way that James looks at Carys, that’s love I think 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s going to end up a girl mum having all girls and then really feel pushed out that James loves so many more girls and not just her 😂 😂 Like how can he split his love!! (Carys way of thinking obviously) Remember the time she said she was worried James would love amber more than her 😂😂😂
Did she actually say that? Reminds me of a book a I read recently called Verity and the main character actually said exactly that (it didn't end well 😂😂).

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion jams and carys #27 roll up roll up come and Get your jugs and vases, tits and asses for your houses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell they don't suit. They have no chemistry. The hug was like a friendly hug. Not a hug between husband and wife who have just found out the gender of their baby. No kisses. Nothing. Awkwarddddd

I do love watching James with Amber though. He's good with her. You can tell he loves being a dad.

Reactions: 16
Idk, I’m watching the video now and the way that James looks at Carys, that’s love I think 🤷‍♀️
I do believe her loves her don’t get me wrong but I just don’t see anything with loving emotion between them, when the balloons came out the basket they were just so awkward with each other. She’s forever got her tits & bits on show for millions to see yet he’s more than happy to sit back while she shows everyone what she’s had for dinner more or less, don’t take that wrong anyone as I know she’s her own person but my bf would not be happy me getting everything out on show for all to see, whereas James doesn’t seem to be fazed by it, hopefully they’re a lot more loving off camera.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she really won’t be able to handle another baby, she can barely cope with Amber by the looks of it

Reactions: 13
I do believe her loves her don’t get me wrong but I just don’t see anything with loving emotion between them, when the balloons came out the basket they were just so awkward with each other. She’s forever got her tits & bits on show for millions to see yet he’s more than happy to sit back while she shows everyone what she’s had for dinner more or less, don’t take that wrong anyone as I know she’s her own person but my bf would not be happy me getting everything out on show for all to see, whereas James doesn’t seem to be fazed by it, hopefully they’re a lot more loving off camera.
I think in regards to parading her labia all over social media it's a male attention thing. She's been with James pretty much all of her adult life and has committed to him in marriage and children. She's missed out on a lot of dating, one night stands, flirting with male colleagues in the office etc. I imagine she's craving that feeling you get from those things. So she puts up these revealing photos knowing she can get a bit of that via comments, DMs, Reddit (RIP 🪦) whilst still remaining faithful to James. Having her cake and eating it so to speak.
I'm fairly certain it's this as I also married young (23) and started having children the year after. I love my husband and children to pieces but you do sometimes miss being flirted with or that feeling when you first start dating. Difference is I'm content enough in my life to be fine with that, I don't plaster my bum crack all over social media for a "fix".

Reactions: 24
carys just comes across as a really needy person, who requires compliments constantly. she needs constant validation so posting every inch of herself online gives her that. i can imagine James doesnt compliment her as much as she needs.
i hate that its becoming "empowering" to flash every inch of yourself online. it really isnt and is very much the opposite.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.