James and Carys #24 Chopping board obessed, big chest, underdressed wedding guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest I have some patches along my bath (mainly the corners) that take some right cleaning but never look proper white but their bath is black all the way along? And it isn’t even that old? Do they not clean it at all?
View attachment 1417099
Embarrassingly I am NOT the most consistent with my cleaning, I wipe the bathroom down once a fortnight and do a "big" clean in there about once every three months and my silicone is bright white 😂 HOW it gets black I have no idea?! I've never actually seen anyones bathroom with black silicone let alone to that extent! It needs pulling out and re-doing 🤮

Reactions: 18
I feel this is a case of wrong no matter what you do: I am extremely carefull with my kid in the sun, and prefer UV-clothes with long arms and half long legs if she has to be in direct sun. Otherwise there is a fat layer of sunscreen in the shade and/or just stay inside when the UV-index is too high. But A should deafo not wear thick clothes.
But it's one thing to wear a thin long sleeved top and another to put Amber in literal layers with socks and shoes

Reactions: 12
poor Amber constantly used for content because their lives are so boring, strangers knowing every aspect of her life if I was the grandparent I'd be having a word with them !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry Carys but….isn’t that sort of the job of a mum staying at home? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I both could, would, and HAVE TO watch my daughter all day. She’s a toddler, and does the most amazing stunts.

Also: putting rocks in a bucket is not something I would present as «😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻« - all babies/toddlers love to do this. Your stone desert is still a sad piece of ugly garden that could have been so much more for Amber.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry Carys but….isn’t that sort of the job of a mum staying at home? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I both could, would, and HAVE TO watch my daughter all day. She’s a toddler, and does the most amazing stunts.

Also: putting rocks in a bucket is not something I would present as «😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻« - all babies/toddlers love to do this. Your stone desert is still a sad piece of ugly garden that could have been so much more for Amber.
I thought this like surely you’re meant to watch your toddler all day?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Becoming more obvious to me that with Amber the novelty of having an "insta baby" has worn off. So many influencers I feel they struggle for content, having a baby helps gain a new audience, come with us to scans, parties, birth vlog, clothes all that bollocks. I'm not saying she had a baby just for content but it's like there's a blue print of what videos to make when pregnant. Now Ambers older, other than the odd daily outfit it's like she doesn't know what to do, very limited interaction of her and Amber having fun, Amber doesn't seem to get a look in other than when she will play with the basket things. Most exciting thing recently is her chucking a Teddy in the bath? Feel sorry for Amber x

Reactions: 22
Becoming more obvious to me that with Amber the novelty of having an "insta baby" has worn off. So many influencers I feel they struggle for content, having a baby helps gain a new audience, come with us to scans, parties, birth vlog, clothes all that bollocks. I'm not saying she had a baby just for content but it's like there's a blue print of what videos to make when pregnant. Now Ambers older, other than the odd daily outfit it's like she doesn't know what to do, very limited interaction of her and Amber having fun, Amber doesn't seem to get a look in other than when she will play with the basket things. Most exciting thing recently is her chucking a Teddy in the bath? Feel sorry for Amber x
There’s still so much they could like day in life but take amber to a kids farm or kids play - does Cary’s ever take her to these places? Probably not as the cafe doesn’t have her Starbucks coffee and asthestics

Reactions: 19
There’s still so much they could like day in life but take amber to a kids farm or kids play - does Cary’s ever take her to these places? Probably not as the cafe doesn’t have her Starbucks coffee and asthestics
It's like Amber has to fit into her life and Carys isn't willing to change or grow her own habits to adapt to having a child. Deffo think she should take her to a farm or play, anything. She has money but even if she didn't there's so many things she could make or do with her. We struggle for money, fancy days out are few and far between but I always find something do with my kid, I don't think she realises how lucky she is and how easy she has it not having to go to a regular job and having James at home 24/7 xx

Reactions: 23
She’s always just watching Amber, never playing with her. We’ve seen James read the odd book to her, but that’s about it? My daughter is a few months older than Amber and we are always playing together - flash cards, baking, counting, hide and seek etc. I know independent play is also important but it shouldn’t be all she does!

To me it seems like Cary is Ambers’s older sister that she’s begrudgingly babysitting. So sad that they just leave her to it like a dog. They can’t even be bothered to have proper family meal times.

Why she is actively trying to have another baby is beyond me when they can’t be bothered to meet the emotional needs of the kid they’ve already got. Never seen such unnatural parents.

Reactions: 31
They could have really exploited the baby thing and given monthly milestone updates, activities for a 14 month old, come to the park with us (instead of a coffee shop or a bloody garden centre, travelling with a toddler, etc etc but they're lazy. Right from the beginning we saw how inconvenient Amber was for them, they expected a baby would sleep and eat and that's it forever. I reckon if they really sat down and had a proper think and discussion they wouldn't actually want another baby but it's good content, and what you're 'supposed' to do so they will. But it's definitely not a good decision for any member of that family.

Reactions: 21
Granted my daughter is twice Amber's age, but just this week we've done tuff tray painting in the garden, visited the outdoor pool, been strawberry picking at the fruit farm and today to the park... probably into the paddling pool later. When she was Amber's age I'd have done all of the same.

I can't see why she can't do all of that and more? She's more mobile than me right now as she's not got a bump to contend with, she drives, is self employed and has one hell of a lot more money than I do, that's for certain. Have we even seen Amber with a paddling pool?

I'm no super mum at all. I've little patience at the moment, I can't get on the floor and play, and honestly come the afternoon Octonauts take over as parent. I just can't get my head around how with all of the above I'm still doing way more than Carys?!

Reactions: 14
My parents have always had my nephew for sleep overs, days out as he for older and stuff since he was a baby, he’s 9 now, whenever they have him they make an effort to take him out somewhere, they don’t have loads of money but they go to free places, local gardens, woods, play areas etc and he loves it! He’s been going to one of the big gardens round out way since he was a toddler with my mum and dad and it’s his fav places as he loves playing in the trees and bushes etc and pretending there are dinosaurs there! Even when they don’t go out my mum would be playing with him, reading, drawing, everything! They do nothing, at least you don’t see them doing anything and Altho not my cup of tea as I’m not a parent, surely they could get loads of content out of that that a lot of people would really enjoy!!

Reactions: 6
Granted my daughter is twice Amber's age, but just this week we've done tuff tray painting in the garden, visited the outdoor pool, been strawberry picking at the fruit farm and today to the park... probably into the paddling pool later. When she was Amber's age I'd have done all of the same.

I can't see why she can't do all of that and more? She's more mobile than me right now as she's not got a bump to contend with, she drives, is self employed and has one hell of a lot more money than I do, that's for certain. Have we even seen Amber with a paddling pool?

I'm no super mum at all. I've little patience at the moment, I can't get on the floor and play, and honestly come the afternoon Octonauts take over as parent. I just can't get my head around how with all of the above I'm still doing way more than Carys?!
Exactly!! Mine is a few days older than Amber, and there's sooo much you can do at this age. Even just involving them in every day tasks - my daughter loves helping fold laundry and unloading the dishwasher.

They have no budget, help whenever they need it with two sets of grandparents and not only do they not do anything with or for Amber, but they can't even be bothered to cook properly. and how often is Amber sat watching the TV!? I'd totally get it if they needed a break, to get something done quickly, had other kids etc etc but they're just lazy.

This reminded me of her videos from years ago I remember her mentioning something about stretching out as long as she could the fact she could put ‘fiancé and fiancée’ in the title of videos. (Or it may have been ‘husband and wife’) I didn’t think much of it at the time but now you mention there being a blueprint for the types of videos to post, it reminded me and it seems she isn’t just doing the baby and pregnancy ones! She has been doing it a while.

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain why influencers always act all hard done by when most of us have to juggle work, life, children, housework and don’t moan about it or act like we need time alone to do admin. Do any of them ever grow up or do they stay in the child like state when it comes to adulting?

She has her husband home 24/7 I can’t see how she doesn’t have time for things she claims Is it to seem cute or relatable because it just comes across mega lazy and tit at time keeping also I can’t stand her sudden love for sunshine and sun and the light evenings or light coming in the window when in a few weeks will non stop talk about autumn being the best thing in the world and not liking the heat and loves a cosy evening.

I don’t actually watch their YouTube anymore because they are so long and I don’t get time but so check her Instagram now and again and it’s always the same thing 🥱

• Heart
Can someone explain why influencers always act all hard done by when most of us have to juggle work, life, children, housework and don’t moan about it or act like we need time alone to do admin. Do any of them ever grow up or do they stay in the child like state when it comes to adulting?

She has her husband home 24/7 I can’t see how she doesn’t have time for things she claims Is it to seem cute or relatable because it just comes across mega lazy and tit at time keeping also I can’t stand her sudden love for sunshine and sun and the light evenings or light coming in the window when in a few weeks will non stop talk about autumn being the best thing in the world and not liking the heat and loves a cosy evening.

I don’t actually watch their YouTube anymore because they are so long and I don’t get time but so check her Instagram now and again and it’s always the same thing 🥱
I always wonder this. They're so out of touch, James and Carys don't even edit their YouTube videos! The only work they do is the non-specific "admin" on their laptops, must be exhausting compared to the rest of us working 12 hour shifts, then coming back and having to clean, cook, look after kids etc.

Reactions: 12
One of the photos of her and Amber on the sofa her stomach looks like it's got a bump. I might be wrong

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.