James and Carys #24 Chopping board obessed, big chest, underdressed wedding guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Amber was a newborn Carys went to a load of mum and baby classes (without James) and you could easily see how much happier she was when she had a life outside the home and away from James.

I agree that James could get a part time job just to give him some purpose instead of being Cary’s shadow on her work trips etc.

I think their relationship is very flawed and their lifestyle in its current format is just not sustainable. They’re only 26(?) and they’re living like they’re retired.

Reactions: 27
It drives me loopy how little care they take with interiors yet think they can release a line. I’ve said before but It really is a kick in the teeth to people who study and work hard. They haven’t even centred the pictures let alone the different heights and size of them being totally unsuitable and confusing to the eye. Like this wonky, slightly different level pictures in the bedroom…. Or that god awful radiator cover she had in her houses as long as she did. Just so awful!

52195EBF-629C-483C-8FAE-ED477D2D434A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It drives me loopy how little care they take with interiors yet think they can release a line. I’ve said before but It really is a kick in the teeth to people who study and work hard. They haven’t even centred the pictures let alone the different heights and size of them being totally unsuitable and confusing to the eye. Like this wonky, slightly different level pictures in the bedroom…. Or that god awful radiator cover she had in her houses as long as she did. Just so awful!

View attachment 1416627
The panelling looks a little too high ...or is it me?

Reactions: 8
I’m not one to mum shame however why is amber is trousers & a long sleeve t shirt in this heat?!!! My little one is literally just in a nappy 😮💨 even in the shade it’s way to hot for a winter outfit
this! amber is always dressed so inappropriately, like on holiday in 30 degree heat walking around in a long sleeved vest or vests under rompers. she must be boiling!

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1416627
Yeah this is actually hurting my eyes a bit it's all misaligned.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1416627
The stress this would give me if I had to look at it every day

Reactions: 4
Why does she insist on wearing cycling shorts as if they’re fashion? No one wants to see your camel hoof.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1416627
Same with people who have studied fashion and design and have actually worked their arses off, she literally picks a few garments out that she likes and she has a 'style' collection. To be honest I don't even know if she does that, I don't know what she does...she won't ever acknowledge any design input into them.
Those pictures in the hallway bug me so much... Surely you would centre that one on the right, and the one on the left just looks so random

Reactions: 8
IF she is pregnant and comes back with her TTC journey of a whole 6 weeks I will absolutely lose my tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ll be honest I have some patches along my bath (mainly the corners) that take some right cleaning but never look proper white but their bath is black all the way along? And it isn’t even that old? Do they not clean it at all?
30F8DC3B-18F3-49BC-A269-686D5FDE56E3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s weird isn’t it? They obviously Just don’t care which is weird when Cary’s is all about *asstettcics” and it’s not that hard - there’s all sort of products out there you spray on and leave for 5 mins and then rinse off and then it’s gone

I’ll be honest I have some patches along my bath (mainly the corners) that take some right cleaning but never look proper white but their bath is black all the way along? And it isn’t even that old? Do they not clean it at all?
View attachment 1417099

Reactions: 11
It’s weird isn’t it? They obviously Just don’t care which is weird when Cary’s is all about *asstettcics” and it’s not that hard - there’s all sort of products out there you spray on and leave for 5 mins and then rinse off and then it’s gone
Come on guys, can you really see Carys as a domestic goddess 😂😂😂😂 hoovering? Putting a wash on? Wiping down the worktops? Cleaning the toilet? They clearly don’t have a cleaner going by the state of that bath so evidently James tries and fails

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not one to mum shame however why is amber is trousers & a long sleeve t shirt in this heat?!!! My little one is literally just in a nappy 😮💨 even in the shade it’s way to hot for a winter outfit
I feel this is a case of wrong no matter what you do: I am extremely carefull with my kid in the sun, and prefer UV-clothes with long arms and half long legs if she has to be in direct sun. Otherwise there is a fat layer of sunscreen in the shade and/or just stay inside when the UV-index is too high. But A should deafo not wear thick clothes.

Reactions: 7
For someone taking a break she's still managing to talk bollocks on Instagram every 30 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here’s my theory on the YouTube break …

I think they have just found out Carys is pregnant , and after last time when she was very sick , they didn’t hide it well at all and forced themselves to film , they produced crappy content and it was very obvious what was happening and so the announcement wasn’t a surprise . I think they think if they disappear and say it’s a “break” , they don’t need the YouTube revenue and can come back with a pregnancy announcement when she is 12 weeks and it will be a total surprise

I might be off but I am suspicious !

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.