James and Carys #24 Chopping board obessed, big chest, underdressed wedding guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “transitonal” collection (klekshun) is truly awful.

As is the sight of her stood as high on her tiptoes as she possibly can, desperately hoping it will help her look slightly thinner.

New thread:

“My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun”

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh well done Carys for going to work on your own… Can you imagine if any normal person posted on Instagram “went to work without my boyfriend today”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am so confused by all these collections. You can literally buy these clothes from the high street... In fact one of her t-shirts, I have the EXACT same one which I bought from New Look 3 years ago. So does she 'design' each piece? What WORK actually goes into this???

Reactions: 15
Oh well done Carys for going to work on your own… Can you imagine if any normal person posted on Instagram “went to work without my boyfriend today”
I went all the way to the office today guys without my partner 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I made sure I FaceTimed him all the way there and back though so he knew I missed him, and text him every three minutes throughout the day with updates on how my fingers, thighs and stomach looked 🥺🥺🥺🥺 you do you boo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am so confused by all these collections. You can literally buy these clothes from the high street... In fact one of her t-shirts, I have the EXACT same one which I bought from New Look 3 years ago. So does she 'design' each piece? What WORK actually goes into this???
From what I've seen. They choose a style of clothing they like, then pick out from a large collection of items they the look of. Then ITS alter where needed. Then you have your collection.

Reactions: 2
Who the hell styled her hair 🤣. Personally I think she’s looking the biggest she’s looked in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the style Have to be one of the worst brands. They’ve lost their hype. If anything they’re embarrassing to work w. Her poses are so stupid she genuinely looks terrible.
F8881684-91E9-44D3-96B1-AA24C57AD4BD.png

Reactions: 21
Wonder what size they will say shes wearing in the product description. She wears an M&S size 20 but ITS "Carys wears a size 10"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In the style Have to be one of the worst brands. They’ve lost their hype. If anything they’re embarrassing to work w. Her poses are so stupid she genuinely looks terrible. View attachment 1505258
She’s probably sized down and squeezed herself into those jeans just so she can say she’s wearing a smaller size than she actually is and so she has to do these silly poses because she physically can’t stand normally due to being so restricted in her tight jeans.

Reactions: 14
She’s probably sized down and squeezed herself into those jeans just so she can say she’s wearing a smaller size than she actually is and so she has to do these silly poses because she physically can’t stand normally due to being so restricted in her tight jeans.
Seriously, I don't care how 'comfortable' anyone says they are... They look so tight and uncomfortable!! Not flattering no matter how they feel!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.