James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We found the bill on Airbnb. I mean she didn’t villa tour, showed us the views and the street outside, told us it was on a complex, not a stand alone villa so it wasn’t hard to find. I literally looked for 15 mins and got it. Did anyone message the villa owners to let them know that Carys and James had uploaded a video of the inside and outside to their YouTube channel to make money from it?
They literally do this themselves anyway by advertising it on Airbnb? I am more than certain that the vlog would have been agreed with the owners anyway.

Just for once could she wear some normal, well-fitting clothes. She has an ITS contract, gifted clothes, makeup, hoop earrings 🤪 and this is the best she can come up with? At this point I’m just numb to it.
A knitted, high neck crop top isn’t good for a big chest, particularly teamed with high waist Lycra cycling shorts and an oversized cotton/linen shirt, it’s just not a successful look IMO, it looks cheap & mismatched yet she wears it so often. I mean, wear what you like and feel comfy in but it’s not OOTD worthy. And she had a different shirt in her beach pic so it’s like she put that look together for the post, she really thought it was good enough for outfit inspo content.

The bikini pics yesterday (awkwardly taken above the boob) 1st one bottoms rolled down to show her belly, 2nd pic she’d put them back where they should be, covering it. I wonder if she rolled them down to sunbathe or if she’s purposely going out of her way to show ‘flaws’ because that’s not body positive. Perhaps she feels trapped by this body pos role she’s created so she can’t now flatter her figure with clothes, it has to be about ‘wear what you like’ so looks a bit tit on purpose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I'm sure 'Colin Billingham' is there for the milky nails & icing chat, definitely not the tits and camel toes.

Still not over that fan girl calling her articulate 😂😂View attachment 1280761
Any of us could be gymshark ambassadors if all you have to do is wear their clothes as day wear and you get a long standing contract and frequently gifted clothes from them.

Surprised they continue to work with her when she’s not in the fitness space like she was previously apart from when she stands in her home gym to preach body positivity to people.

Reactions: 20
Any of us could be gymshark ambassadors if all you have to do is wear their clothes as day wear and you get a long standing contract and frequently gifted clothes from them.

Surprised they continue to work with her when she’s not in the fitness space like she was previously apart from when she stands in her home gym to preach body positivity to people.
How is she a good gymshark ambassador she does duck all? She’s got a home gym she doesn’t use and on the rare times she has exercised since having Amber it’s mostly been “breathing exercises”

Latest tik tok, her most treasured Live Photos from her French holiday and at least 5 of them are of her bikini bottoms wedged up her arse. Isn’t she embarrassed imagine wanting to look back at it in a few years…

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Not Carys doing an Elle Darby?
She’s done a poll, two options.
Fake tan, because you can’t catch the sun OR tan easily?

🥴🥴🥴

Does she think that every single one of her followers is white? Or is she just insensitive and totally thick?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

🥴🥴🥴

Does she think that every single one of her followers is white? Or is she just insensitive and totally thick?
I can help you out there = She is insensitive and totally thick 👍

Reactions: 28

🥴🥴🥴

She's so bleeping ignorant

Reactions: 11
So from her latest TikTok, some of her favourite memories of this trip have been her own backside. Wtf is wrong with this woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It's one thing to wear a thong/Brazilian cut bikini and it's another to stupidly pull up a normal bikini bottom right up your arse. (the purple one in her tiktok) it looks so stupid 😂

Reactions: 18
she’s so thick, you don’t need to screen record live photos, if you press the options it literally says “save as video”. duck me, for someone who spends their life on their phone you’d think she would know that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's one thing to wear a thong/Brazilian cut bikini and it's another to stupidly pull up a normal bikini bottom right up your arse. (the purple one in her tiktok) it looks so stupid 😂
Honestly all I can think is she must have a chaffed bum crack and really minging bikini bottoms

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I hate those string bikinis, because no offense it just looks like a slab of meat tied up😂😂😭😭
doesn't help that the bikini is so ill fitting

Reactions: 9
Her bikini pictures from yesterday are on the Reddit now. Caption "incredibly cute"... that's not a horny man posting them...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
can i ask where did everyone see the preseed/ovulation tests. trying to catch up and i’m curious where she posted this 😂

Her bikini pictures from yesterday are on the Reddit now. Caption "incredibly cute"... that's not a horny man posting them...
100%! It’s all by the same person too and only a few hours after she’s posted the pictures, something is not adding up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.