James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely dying that her back rolls are now her ‘favourite’ part of her body.
Classic Carys highlighting her insecurities to gain validation from her followers. There’s no chance on earth that she feels that away, just no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m wondering how Elle and Carys’s friendship would have played out if the tweet drama hadn’t have occurred? Elle was a raging photoshopper and tried to hide her real figure whereas Cary’s (although full of tit) is taking the other path largely (minus the few photoshop blips) and I can’t recall Elle publicly cheering Cary’s on for her weight gain.

Also I’m just looking back and how funny that J and C posted that massive statement about EDL and Con and never looked back. Like I wonder what went on bts. There’s so much goss locally about Elle on her thread why is there never any on this one?!!!!
I imagine there were a fair few influencers that were secretly smug and pleased to see the downfall of one of their biggest frenemies/rivals 🤣

I think J & C released that statement because they tit themselves via the consequences of being associated with them after the backlash of not unfollowing EDL & Connor quick enough. A statement was a bit wordy and OTT from them though, wasn't like they were addressing the nation and delivering a live speech from outside the Welsh Parliament 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What’s the point of wearing a robe if it’s always open? I’m so over “MandP”, wonder how they have any stock as they seem to give it away to influencers like air.
They're massively overpriced in my opinion. I usually consider them if I'm browsing for something baby related like a Moses basket or changing mat, but have never bought from them because I can't see the quality justifying the price.

They're business model seems to be baiting in unfortunately naive first time parents (we've all been there) and huns that aspire to live like influencers.

Bring back Mothercare in my opinion. Maybe a little bit pricey but not as bad as Mamas and Papas, and you could literally tick off your baby stuff list when pregnant in one shopping trip 😁

Reactions: 18
They're massively overpriced in my opinion. I usually consider them if I'm browsing for something baby related like a Moses basket or changing mat, but have never bought from them because I can't see the quality justifying the price.

They're business model seems to be baiting in unfortunately naive first time parents (we've all been there) and huns that aspire to live like influencers.

Bring back Mothercare in my opinion. Maybe a little bit pricey but not as bad as Mamas and Papas, and you could literally tick off your baby stuff list when pregnant in one shopping trip 😁
they were always suggested in my mum groups with my first and again now I'm pregnant again. But I think they are overpriced and a lot of their stuff is boring neutral colours for those parents that don't want to ruin the aesthetic of their home with a colourful play mat for their child 🤣

Reactions: 8
they were always suggested in my mum groups with my first and again now I'm pregnant again. But I think they are overpriced and a lot of their stuff is boring neutral colours for those parents that don't want to ruin the aesthetic of their home with a colourful play mat for their child 🤣
It's a lovely shop to go in with everything laid out and pleasing to the eye, but my cheap ass makes mental notes "cheaper in Asda, cheaper in Boots" etc and then leaves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s the point of wearing a robe if it’s always open? I’m so over “MandP”, wonder how they have any stock as they seem to give it away to influencers like air.
This is why I would never buy anything from them. They’ve given multiple pushchairs to Millie Macintosh, loads of free stuff to Carys and Imogenation, along with many other instagrammers.

Reactions: 15
A statement was a bit wordy and OTT from them though, wasn't like they were addressing the nation and delivering a live speech from outside the Welsh Parliament 😅
My thoughts exactly 😂😂 if LJC had released such a statement we could have understood, J&C acted like they were A-Listers protecting their oh so important reputation boo looking back it made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone on here’s child watch mrs Rachel on YouTube and seen the other person on it with the guitar? They look like James, anyone know who I’m on about and agree?😂

Reactions: 3
My child loves her! I know exactly who you’re on about and see the resemblance 😂

Does anyone on here’s child watch mrs Rachel on YouTube and seen the other person on it with the guitar? They look like James, anyone know who I’m on about and agree?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's a lovely shop to go in with everything laid out and pleasing to the eye, but my cheap ass makes mental notes "cheaper in Asda, cheaper in Boots" etc and then leaves 😂
Glad I'm not the only one who does this. We have nursery furniture from there which has lasted for both kids and probably a third if I have another, so definitely worth the money for me... but I look at the clothes and my eyes water at how much it all is! It's cute, but it isn't worth that much!

Glad I'm not the only one who does this. We have nursery furniture from there which has lasted for both kids and probably a third if I have another, so definitely worth the money for me... but I look at the clothes and my eyes water at how much it all is! It's cute, but it isn't worth that much!

Reactions: 2

The nursery furniture is probably the stand out thing they do that I would buy, you're right it's lovely!

I'm so sorry I know this has been shared here before but I can't help it every time I see it

FB_IMG_1653206435537.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All quiet on the Carys front, and now Elle is back- do we reckon that Elle and Con are some of their visitors and it’s going to be revealed now?

Reactions: 9
She takes 24H off social media, and the second thing she posts is this flaming pile of dogshit. She has 100% lost it.

B8825C38-C720-498C-B17B-BD67ADB9708A.jpeg

Also they went to a McDonalds. While living in a villa on the french riviera. Sorry but how distastefull, wastefull and lazy can you get? I am lazy myself, but I’m not posting it in social media and I’m not an influencer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It’s also not “normal” to look pregnant when you’re not Carys. duck off.

Reactions: 43
She takes 24H off social media, and the second thing she posts is this flaming pile of dogshit. She has 100% lost it.

View attachment 1284972

Also they went to a McDonalds. While living in a villa on the french riviera. Sorry but how distastefull, wastefull and lazy can you get? I am lazy myself, but I’m not posting it in social media and I’m not an influencer.
"stare at it, touch it, embrace it"

WTF HAHAHAHAHHAHA 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.