James and Carys #21 Calm arts & crafts is no more, I just love to leave my child on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like this vase but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t put something tall in it to really add to the height. It bugs me everytime I see it
Totally agree about the vase and it shouldn't be next to another vase !

That ‘outfit’ is awful. She used to dress so nicely it’s one of the reasons I originally followed her now she looks like a frumpy mess

Reactions: 11
Carys enjoys her family weekend by going out with James and her friends. Poor amber will be a.) sleeping in a pram in the restaurant bar (hopefully not) or b.) stay the night with her grandparents (much better option!)?

why can she just meet her friends alone and let James and amber have some daddy daughter time? She‘s so depended on him and so selfish aswell. She‘s such a joke.
Little tip boooo: don‘t have children if you need to go out every other night (on bullshit date nights etc.)

Reactions: 18
Those plastic leggings she insists on wearing are GROSS. They are so tight that they completely unflatter her, like a sausage about to burst out of its skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those plastic leggings she insists on wearing are GROSS. They are so tight that they completely unflatter her, like a sausage about to burst out of its skin.
And an invitation to cottage cheese knickers 🤢 especially in how high she pulls every bleeping bit of the arse of her trousers up her huge crack, does she seriously think it is a good lool???? Maybe James has some fetish for it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I kinda feel bad for her; she is so into interior design and crafts but has no eye for it or talent. Their interior is all a mixed mess with weird proportions and cheap looking materials. And her crafts just look like they are made by a child. But she could do courses etc to learn but she just can't be bothered

Reactions: 18
I do wonder if they’ve been having a long, hard think about how much or little they show of Amber on Social Media and the Internet since the Saccone Jolly’s have been outed for their supposed exploitation etc

Reactions: 14
I do wonder if they’ve been having a long, hard think about how much or little they show of Amber on Social Media and the Internet since the Saccone Jolly’s have been outed for their supposed exploitation etc
These two clowns show the front of the house all the time and constantly say when they're going away. Carys plays up to the reddit crowd. I don't think they care

Reactions: 17
I kinda feel bad for her; she is so into interior design and crafts but has no eye for it or talent. Their interior is all a mixed mess with weird proportions and cheap looking materials. And her crafts just look like they are made by a child. But she could do courses etc to learn but she just can't be bothered
She said a few times that her sister (or both of them?) Is very into arts&crafts and I think that she just tries really hard to aspire to her, because since moving on from fitness content she doesn't really have anything that interesting to show, but unfortunately like you said she doesn't have any talent for it

Reactions: 12
I hope the woman doing the first aid has pointed out all the hazards in the house and told them to get a fireplace guard.

Also her hoof is hanging out in the "DIY outfit"

Reactions: 16
Of course your parents do your daughters laundry. Since you don‘t go to work everyday. She cannot manage to wash her childs clothes! LAZYBEE at it’s best!
#momlifeeee
Time to go out with their friends but not wash their kid's clothes?

That looks like so much stuff, how many clothes must Amber have if they can just leave all that in the laundry basket?

Reactions: 19
Time to go out with their friends but not wash their kid's clothes?
I mean, I get your point but how many parents really ever get to the bottom of the laundry basket 😂 I'd never want it to stop me going out and seeing friends etc, as long as my kid's fed and clothed it's all good!

Reactions: 12
I mean, I get your point but how many parents really ever get to the bottom of the laundry basket 😂 I'd never want it to stop me going out and seeing friends etc, as long as my kid's fed and clothed it's all good!
I mean I get to the bottom of mine every week, it just fills again. I don’t think it's much of an issue with one child really, is it?
but then of course, amber has to wear about 3 different outfits a day just for insta🥴🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.