James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I might be a bit naive here but I’ve just gone on Reddit cause I didn’t know what it was about.... oh dear god the internet scares me

Reactions: 4
My god I went to Reddit as didn’t know about it and holy shit how can they be ok with even the idea of sharing baby photos these sickos will be posting them on the pedalo version there is a website similar full of children images with there own albums and they even edit images of baby girls to have fake lashes and lips etc to be sexualised oh my god the internet is scary I actually never share photos of my daughter because of it but if I was carys I wouldn’t want to be posting stuff like that knowing it was being taken to post there but guess she’s hoping one day they will lay and she can do only fans

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.