James and Carys #18 Unfollow Elle as soon as you can, guess that friendship was all for the ‘gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she have read my comment?!! Lol
I always dislike her passive aggressiveness in these "please don't dm me blah blah blah". like OK, but you could easily just ignore those dms🙈🤣 it's not like they are trolling or being outrageously cruel?

Reactions: 17
There's a couple on Youtube who have twin boys. Their parents are really into child development and it's obvious that they spend a lot of time teaching their children and enabling them to be independent. The boys were premature but, crawling at 6 months and walking unaided at 11 months. I know babies develop at their own pace but, Amber has seemed ready to crawl/bum shuffle/walk with furniture for some time. I'm worried about Amber's hip development as she is permanently stuck in a sitting position. Her bones are still fairly soft and she is at risk of developing bowed legs. It doesn't look like she has any 'walking aid' toys either. All I've seen is an activity centre and an elephant chair that she can be strapped into. It's bizarre how James and Carys seem reluctant to aid Amber's mobility. They were keen to get her weaned quite early.
My baby is 7 months and is sitting, rolling, crawling and now pulling himself up on the sofa etc & bouncing. All he wants to do is he on his feet. Babies develop at their own rates but all amber seems to do is sit there with her ‘treasure basket’ 🤨🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sooo intrigued as to where they’re going on holiday 😂 has it been said and I’ve missed it or have they not said 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry I know you mentioned another member but I thought you might be interested in this. It shows how babies learn to use their "big muscles", as she called it during gross motor development
No that’s interesting thank you!

I looked for a while now cause I have unfollowes the accounts since our child grew out of baby-age, of course the real good ones I couldn’t find right now. But demi_thebabyphysio has some of the same type of videos. You basically guide your child into the transitions from laying to rolling to propping up the arms etc. The channels I originally followed also explained to shift the point of gravity by having a hand on the hip (although this Demi also shows the same ish). By helping your baby through and later only into the movements you wire the brain to learn new patterns, it’s the same principle as with stroke patients… Helping the brain build a recipe for different movements. In Ambers case, noone is showing her (?) the recipe for moving in and out of sitting, so she’s helpless and can only try to reach for things and shuffle along. Although she luckily seems to have figured out on her own that if she pulls herself forward with her arms she can move forward. It’s so easy to show your child! She could have been helped in any stage of this passive sitting!
Ooh great thank you!

Also she said it looked light, I actually reckon it would have matched of it had been blended properly! Not super thick with her fingers, which just makes me cringe!
I thought the same, she probably just put too much on really and she has quite a pink undertone so maybe that’s where she has gone wrong if anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always dislike her passive aggressiveness in these "please don't dm me blah blah blah". like OK, but you could easily just ignore those dms🙈🤣 it's not like they are trolling or being outrageously cruel?
She seems to ignore all the ones that ask genuine questions, so why doesn't she just ignore those types of ones? She just wants the attention 😩

Reactions: 6
No that’s interesting thank you!

Ooh great thank you!

I thought the same, she probably just put too much on really and she has quite a pink undertone so maybe that’s where she has gone wrong if anything
100%! She needed to blend it out properly and probably set it. Saying that I wouldn’t take make up advice from her anyway

Reactions: 4
These two morons who are at home ALL DAY every day are paying a cleaner to come in end deep clean their house before a house tour then staying out for the night because they can’t be trusted to keep their house clean for what, 12 hours?! lazy LAZY bastards!! How are they not embarrassed to say that on the internet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
These two morons who are at home ALL DAY every day are paying a cleaner to come in end deep clean their house before a house tour then staying out for the night because they can’t be trusted to keep their house clean for what, 12 hours?! lazy LAZY bastards!! How are they not embarrassed to say that on the internet
If I had the amount of money coming in from all the brand deals as them I would be paying a cleaner every week lol

Reactions: 3
No!!!!

Reactions: 1
That is bleeping shocking, grown up people

Can someone explain to me why they doing house tour

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am done with them literally done unfollowed unsubscribed

Reactions: 13
I am done with them literally done unfollowed unsubscribed
They are like teenagers playing grown ups. I’m baffled how they act like pensioners yet so immature at the same time.

Also they forgot Amber’s changing bag yet again!! I don’t understand it.. your going out if your taking the baby you take the changing bag there’s two of them it’s not that hard 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Putting a alarm on when video goes up … hmmm more like an hour after it goes up so she can run to tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.