James and Carys #18 Unfollow Elle as soon as you can, guess that friendship was all for the ‘gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another loveleggings instagram story where ad isn’t obvious, put in small font at the bottom. Another complaint made to the ASA.

Reactions: 5
Absolute bollocks. Who would think that style would be see through and if you want to prove it wear the blush pink you say you’ve got Carys.
Purely for her Reddit thread and perv fans to get engagement 🤢 she’s so transparent
DE642C81-3305-4C82-9D7B-9CF0AFD1D25D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Absolute bollocks. Who would think that style would be see through and if you want to prove it wear the blush pink you say you’ve got Carys.
Purely for her Reddit thread and perv fans to get engagement 🤢 she’s so transparent
View attachment 984812
was literally about to post this too, so obvious what she is doing. I'd be more inclined to believe her if it was a quick squat down but she was making sure it was all the right angles and sticking her arse out so much while going super slow🤢

Reactions: 8
I looked at her reddit the other day and I swear the most recent posts are all by her lol - it's only one person posting and using terms like 'mum vibes' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I looked at her reddit the other day and I swear the most recent posts are all by her lol - it's only one person posting and using terms like 'mum vibes' 🤦‍♀️
Yeh just been on there, all uploaded by the same person and defo less of the creepy vibes. Maybe she’s got someone to post on there … or just a weird superfan haha

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She gives such tit advice! If I was looking to buy from this range - which I’m definitely not - I’d be thoroughly confused. She’s said they are true to size so buy your size, but size up if anything. But you’ve said they’re true to size, why would you size up?! I swear she just says words for the sake of saying words.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She gives such tit advice! If I was looking to buy from this range - which I’m definitely not - I’d be thoroughly confused. She’s said they are true to size so buy your size, but size up if anything. But you’ve said they’re true to size, why would you size up?! I swear she just says words for the sake of saying words.
Honestly same, I doubt people even message her asking about size?! Like she mentions it in eveeery single story, I know what size I am so I buy that, are people really that dumb. Most websites have the size fit chart thing on them anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was considering buying from them a while ago because of their size range but Carys has actually put me off them with the way she talks about fabrics and sizing

Reactions: 1
She's such a bad person to advertise, this sizing advice is really unclear!

Reactions: 7
she always says stuff is true to size but she would size up because of her thighs and booty. her arse isn't that massive and neither are her thighs?? they look in proportion with her body tbh. I have a massive arse, but I don't say oh I'm a size 10 because of my calfs, but my thighs and arse are a 12 😝🤪 if your arse and thighs don't fit nicely in the size 14 carys, then maybe in that brand you have to get a 16, not every brand is the same 🙄

Reactions: 13
she always says stuff is true to size but she would size up because of her thighs and booty. her arse isn't that massive and neither are her thighs?? they look in proportion with her body tbh. I have a massive arse, but I don't say oh I'm a size 10 because of my calfs, but my thighs and arse are a 12 😝🤪 if your arse and thighs don't fit nicely in the size 14 carys, then maybe in that brand you have to get a 16, not every brand is the same 🙄
when she was a size 8-10 she probably had to size up because her bum and thighs were not in proportion to her tiny waist.. but that’s not the case now she’s just hung onto that

Reactions: 6
when she was a size 8-10 she probably had to size up because her bum and thighs were not in proportion to her tiny waist.. but that’s not the case now she’s just hung onto that
exactly, but even still, is it sizing up, or is it you're just a bigger size on bottom than you are on top? (no shame in it, because I am, and I thought it was quite normal) but yeah, she's really clinging onto that since she started gaining weight 🤣

Reactions: 2
‘I’m a M but I size up in this brand’ - just say this brand runs large, err on the top end, it’s not a generous fit etc etc rather than remind everyone you’re smaller.
She clings to being a smaller size in such an unhealthy way. Someone asked her in comments to put her measurements and that’s the only real way to know but she won’t because for all her body pos, she won’t reveal them. The measurements would clear it all up.

Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with the fact this pair still strap Amber in the car in correctly it’s so dangerous they always look so slack the shoulder pads are sack and down her front it just puts me on edge and they’ve read our concerns about it time and time again which shows they don’t care about car safety. The thought of her being flung out her seat or snap her neck actually terrifies me 😔

I know it’s been mentioned before but her head shape and the fact her jaw always looks so painfully tight I hope they’ve had it at least had it checked out. Does worry me how HV appointments and what not are via a call these days thanks to Covid so things may never be addressed (I know her parents are GPs but maybe they are just used to hypochondriac Cary’s)

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with the fact this pair still strap Amber in the car in correctly it’s so dangerous they always look so slack the shoulder pads are sack and down her front it just puts me on edge and they’ve read our concerns about it time and time again which shows they don’t care about car safety. The thought of her being flung out her seat or snap her neck actually terrifies me 😔
[/QUOTE]

I just checked her stories to see what you mean and omfg that is actually terrifying! Why are the shoulder pads so low? Do we know what model of car seat they use? That can’t be right surely

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.