James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wow, she's donating the baby clothes now🤔🤣
came here to say the same about all the “unboxing” comments - she HAS to be doing it on purpose now, what a sad little life Jane Cary’s

and yes this seems really odd/wasteful to me about the clothes, normally don’t people keep them to pass down to future babies?

I mean yes of course it’s great that she is passing them on to others who might be less fortunate than her because of course they can afford all new clothes for any future babies, but if that’s the case I’m sure there are many charities/shelters she could donate them to instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
came here to say the same about all the “unboxing” comments - she HAS to be doing it on purpose now, what a sad little life Jane Cary’s

and yes this seems really odd/wasteful to me about the clothes, normally don’t people keep them to pass down to future babies?

I mean yes of course it’s great that she is passing them on to others who might be less fortunate than her because of course they can afford all new clothes for any future babies, but if that’s the case I’m sure there are many charities/shelters she could donate them to instead?
it's just obvious they read here though, because it was only mentioned on here how they have no need to keep the baby clothes because they will get a whole new wardrobe gifted for any future babies so could donate them to people in need or shelters etc, and now she's wanting to give them away. Amber is 9 months old and they've not sorted through her clothes before now? not even once and thought what am I going to do with all these clothes🤔

Reactions: 15
So she hasn’t rolled or crawled. Is it normal to skip two huge gross motor skills?
I would be more concerned about the rolling if I'm honest, some kids just don't crawl!
I do think every baby needs to learn how to roll, if nothing else the personal safety maybe?
(As I say that though I remember my boy rolling across the living room at warp speed out of nowhere and banging his head on a stone fireplace so what do I know?!🙈😂)

Even the ones that don't crawl though manage to get themselves around somehow before they start pulling themselves up and cruising...

After everything that happened with Elle, I'm disappointed that she hasn't seemed to take any notice of what's happened and is still plastering Amber all over the internet.

It can all change in a instant and poor Amber will always have to live with the consequences of her parents actions.

Reactions: 7
How many chairs and sofas does a house need??
You'd be surprised how many she needs. Remember she spends 90% of her awake time sat on her arse.

it's just obvious they read here though, because it was only mentioned on here how they have no need to keep the baby clothes because they will get a whole new wardrobe gifted for any future babies so could donate them to people in need or shelters etc, and now she's wanting to give them away. Amber is 9 months old and they've not sorted through her clothes before now? not even once and thought what am I going to do with all these clothes🤔
Yes please Carys I'd love all those dusty, dog hair covered clothes that have been piled up on the floor for the last 9 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re house literally gives me anxiety it’s so CRAMPED!!! For a huge house it’s unbelievable how much tit they pile in to make it feel cramped. Love the style of the house and a lot of the decor tbh but how they manage to do that is beyond me.

she used to share loads of her bedroom and now she never shows any (apart from her story today) has anyone noticed?

was just watching the new vlog and the one from their holiday a few months ago came on next, they were on the cabana James said the goals for the rest of the day were to chill and ‘stay hydrated’. Wow. Riveting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You'd be surprised how many she needs. Remember she spends 90% of her awake time sat on her arse.

Yes please Carys I'd love all those dusty, dog hair covered clothes that have been piled up on the floor for the last 9 months.
And each item has probably had a poo explosion in given the number of times Amber apparently had them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how many times in a day poor Amber has the word “ELLO” shouted at her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s trolling you all saying unboxing and your zipped up the back if you think she isn’t doing it on purpose

Reactions: 4
why in every vlog to they start it acting like its the first time they have seen Amber?
its so strange, its every vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear in the vlog amber looked scared and was trying to push Elmo away when Cary’s was screaming and shoving it at her saying how much she loves it!

she’s trolling you all saying unboxing and your zipped up the back if you think she isn’t doing it on purpose
Think we’ve all said this already…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tell us you don't read here carys, latest vlog,
• Saying she has been told she's used the Dyson air wrap wrong on one side
• she looks like Prince charming with her curled hair
• she mentioned about always saying the word weaning
🙈🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too busy vlogging to notice that Amber clearly says her own name at 14 minutes 1 second into the vlog. I find it sad that she looks into the camera like it's a 'normal' thing to do......

Twenty five minutes talking about swapping furniture..............

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.