James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh what did she say? I havenā€™t subjected myself to watching it yet!
I will be honest, I did end up skipping through a lot of the chat towards the middle and end šŸ˜‚
She basically said that Amber has started to pull herself up but she doesnā€™t seem interested in crawling at all yet. Which makes sense why she is always sitting or being carried.

Reactions: 2
Anyone think Carys is just trying to be a Poundland version of thebirdspapaya? I swear she couldn't be original if she tried šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will be honest, I did end up skipping through a lot of the chat towards the middle and end šŸ˜‚
She basically said that Amber has started to pull herself up but she doesnā€™t seem interested in crawling at all yet. Which makes sense why she is always sitting or being carried.
So she hasnā€™t rolled or crawled. Is it normal to skip two huge gross motor skills?

Reactions: 5
I just think itā€™s pathetic this website should be shut down
This website is here to highlight the damage being done, especially by family vloggers. They are exploiting their children in order to make a living. The children have no control or choice over what is happening. There should be a law against it. Imagine the mental health problems the children will most likely develop when they are old enough to understand what has happened to them, all without their consent. It is well known their images are used on the dark web by paedophilesā€¦I am not here to support ā€œwoman to womanā€. I am standing up for children who donā€™t have a voice.

Reactions: 10
Anyone think Carys is just trying to be a Poundland version of thebirdspapaya? I swear she couldn't be original if she tried šŸ˜‚
YEP! Which is why I think theyā€™ll roll out the babies for content, will be no shock if sheā€™s pregnant by the end of the year šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
amber has been mistaken for an omelette lol new name amberlette

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she hasnā€™t rolled or crawled. Is it normal to skip two huge gross motor skills?
I donā€™t know, Iā€™ve never heard of it before. I know all babies are different and some can take longer to walk/crawl but I havenā€™t heard of them skipping to stand without crawling. Can babies just go straight to standing and walking ?

Reactions: 1
YEP! Which is why I think theyā€™ll roll out the babies for content, will be no shock if sheā€™s pregnant by the end of the year šŸ¤”
I think the pregnancy will be bought forward now Elle has disappeared and the wedding isnā€™t big news

It will be an ā€˜oops, unplanned pregnancyā€™ click bait despite the fact sheā€™s said sheā€™s not on contraception

Reactions: 11
Caryā€™s has made it quite difficult for amber to roll or crawl by refusing to give her tummy time. But this has all been discussed a few threads back so I wonā€™t go into it again. šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m sorry- ā€œAmber unboxing my makeup bagā€?! This has got to be on purpose now! šŸ˜‚
What the hell is she even on about šŸ˜‚ does she just say words without actually knowing what they mean? (Yes she does because she also uses the word aesthetic in the wrong context all the time). Everything she does is cringe nowadays.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sorry- ā€œAmber unboxing my makeup bagā€?! This has got to be on purpose now! šŸ˜‚
think she defo does it on purpose. basically admitted to reading here in the vlog yesterday right at the end because she said weaning then said oh apparently i say weaning too much and loads of people find it annoying šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its actually totally normal, my health visitor on last visit said to not worry if my little boy never crawls. Some don't crawl, but bum shuffle instead. Some don't do either and go straight to walking. Depends on the baby.
Tbh I don't see my son crawling because he HATES doing tummy time but bum shuffling is looking like a possibility šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.