James and Carys #16 covid multiplied by three, all worried about amber, you should feel sorry for me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her baby never have socks on?!! It’s November!!!
When it was warm she dressed Amber in hats and warm clothes, blankets, now it is cold she doesnt put socks on her and dress her in thin clothes while they are wearing jackets. Why?

Reactions: 16
I’m guilty of letting mine eat without a Bib sometimes I have always regretted the clean up though 😂

yep. She also said the only cure is Birth which is simply not true. Preeclampsia can develop all the way up to labour and up to a couple of months after having baby. She’s a moron.
Tbf my understanding of pre eclampsia was that the only cure is giving Birth actually. Its basically high blood pressure which if left develops into full blown eclampsia which can be fatal. While bed rest and drugs can help control it, ultimately its giving birth which stops it and you are trying to buy time to get as close to term as possible. When I trained in a related field it was referred to as a bit of a pregnancy quirk.

Reactions: 9
All
Those in the style clothes and she goes out in faded black jeans?

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t read the stories to many words oh my dayss, is Amber getting her tongue snipped?? What was the summary?

Tbf my understanding of pre eclampsia was that the only cure is giving Birth actually. Its basically high blood pressure which if left develops into full blown eclampsia which can be fatal. While bed rest and drugs can help control it, ultimately its giving birth which stops it and you are trying to buy time to get as close to term as possible. When I trained in a related field it was referred to as a bit of a pregnancy quirk.
Yes you are right. The only cure is the birth, because it is not fully understood yet but the root of the cause of pree-eclampsia is the placenta which blood vessels are not developed and function properly. So the only cure is to remove it, but the symptoms can be manageable if the case is not that serious.

Midwives and dr's automatically check for tongue tie within the first few days of birth....as it can impede latching on during breast feeding.....

My son was never checked for a tongue tie so I don't think all babies are checked

I saw on tik tok a guy devastated because he lost his wife to pre eclampsia, it was so sad to watch and he talks about how he wishes people would raise awareness of it.
So i got angry at carys again
She has this huge platform and that happened to her and she basically brushed it under the carpet and acted like it was just a "oh well we couldn't have our home birth because of this"
She could have done a full video alone about it. Talked about all her symptoms. Talked about why it could happen. What checks they do throughout pregnancy. What you should look out for etc.
Instead she just kept saying it was a positive birth experience to try and keep up this happy image

To be honest, I always wondered whether she actually had pre eclampsia. I was under the impression that a woman with preeclampsia would have their baby delivered imminently. I don't think they would 'allow' a preeclamptic woman to go through a long labour..

I always wondered if she just had high blood pressure and protein in urine which can be pre eclampsia along with other things, but also can not be preclampsia.

I had high blood pressure in the last few weeks and one Dr terrified me by telling me I had preeclampsia but other drs said he meant I actually just had very early signs of that possibly developing but may not happen.

Pre eclampsia is life threatening to mum and baby so I don't think they would have let her go through a long labour. I think they probably blue lighted her to hospital as a precautionary measure due to her high BP.

Reactions: 3
yep. She also said the only cure is Birth which is simply not true. Preeclampsia can develop all the way up to labour and up to a couple of months after having baby. She’s a moron.
No that’s not actually true. I had preeclampsia that worsened after birth it can be post natal also… I’m aware of the treatment etc as I had severe pre eclampsia. Most of the time birth does treat it but not always unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s actually pretty poor parenting to be honest to leave your kid til 7 months.

We were told our little one had tongue tie and we paid privately to have it done by the time she was 8 weeks. The older kids get the worst it is as they don’t really have any sensitivity in that area when really young.

Just another example of Cary’a caring about IG over her own child. So poor!

Yes you are right. The only cure is the birth, because it is not fully understood yet but the root of the cause of pree-eclampsia is the placenta which blood vessels are not developed and function properly. So the only cure is to remove it, but the symptoms can be manageable if the case is not that serious.
I was diagnosed with preeclampsia during labour, I got worse after having my baby and

Birth is usually the cure, not always. Preeclampsia can actually develop into post natal preeclampsia which is actually really dangerous. Anyway my point is Carys was just spouting nonsense again.

Reactions: 1
My son was never checked for a tongue tie so I don't think all babies are checked

To be honest, I always wondered whether she actually had pre eclampsia. I was under the impression that a woman with preeclampsia would have their baby delivered imminently. I don't think they would 'allow' a preeclamptic woman to go through a long labour..

I always wondered if she just had high blood pressure and protein in urine which can be pre eclampsia along with other things, but also can not be preclampsia.

I had high blood pressure in the last few weeks and one Dr terrified me by telling me I had preeclampsia but other drs said he meant I actually just had very early signs of that possibly developing but may not happen.

Pre eclampsia is life threatening to mum and baby so I don't think they would have let her go through a long labour. I think they probably blue lighted her to hospital as a precautionary measure due to her high BP.
I had a very similar experience with my first baby- I was induced as my blood pressure was slightly raised and I had protein in my urine. I was told it was suspected preeclampsia so I think she was probably told the same

Reactions: 1
I had a very similar experience with my first baby- I was induced as my blood pressure was slightly raised and I had protein in my urine. I was told it was suspected preeclampsia so I think she was probably told the same
I had it too and was induced at 39 +4 days and was advised to have an epidural also due to high blood pressure.
I like hearing people’s birth stories but prefer when people keep it raw and tell it how it is, not sugar coat it like Carys and be disappointed when she wasn’t allowed her insta home birth, I felt much safer in hospital

Reactions: 4
Can she not jsut take a nice Normal smily photo?! & not this Ridiculous fake laugh
She’s going to look back at photos with Amber in years to come and wish she just did a simple smile rather than the fake hysterical laugh.

Reactions: 14
always wondered if she just had high blood pressure and protein in urine which can be pre eclampsia along with other things, but also can not be preclampsia.
“Can be”

exactly like her thyroid issues.
not diagnosed, just a possibility because her levels haven’t settled post birth.

amber isn’t a newborn, yet Carys still seems like the mother of a newborn who doesn’t really know what they’re doing and quotes bits that she’s just read in a book.

James was having “a day of sports”
😂😂 duck me i thought she meant he was going to the gym then to play football or something, not WATCHING sports with pizza and Pringles 😂

hope amber learns the words “uncle James” soon 🙂

• Haha
“Sad to see the shed go”

Fck me… how do we cancel this girl. She’s just awful.

Reactions: 10
FFS Have they ever heard of bibs? Honestly never known anyone to just leave their baby to get covered in food. What a waste of time washing everything/ruined clothing. I have a 7 month old and wouldn’t dream of not putting a bib on him when having food.
That’s because she’s too bleeping idle to go and fetch one, god she’s bloody useless

Reactions: 2
She’s going to look back at photos with Amber in years to come and wish she just did a simple smile rather than the fake hysterical laugh.
It’s the same as Hannah gale - have you seen her constant fake laugh?!

Screenshot_20211108-203848_Instagram.jpg

oh god, Carys won't get a homeware collection soon will she😩🤣 her interior design is awful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the same as Hannah gale - have you seen her constant fake laugh?!
I hadn’t heard of her so took a look at her Instagram and she is up there with Carys with the fake laugh. So many influencers do it, you can tell they aren’t “candid” photos so it is a fake laugh. I suppose it’s better than a pout 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.